Last Updated on April 2, 2023 by Galaxy World
The ad for Admission Nursing BSN Generic 4 Years Degree Program 2023 Punjab has been initiated by Directorate General Nursing Punjab. The details are as under:
Nursing BSN Generic 4 Years Degree Program 2023 Punjab
Directorate General Nursing Punjab is the institution that announces the Opening of Admissions in various Government Colleges of Punjab. Colleges. It is accepting applications for BSN Generic. It is a 4-years degree program. Opening of Admissions provides opportunities to females. This can be a great opportunity for them to study and give their services in the best Hospitals in Punjab. This can also open the way for their bright future in this field. As these colleges provide the best training for them.
Directorate General Nursing Punjab is the institution
DGNP provides professional Nurses. It deals with:
- Updating skills of Nurses in relevant fields after training.
- Improvising the Knowledge ad Competencies of Professional Nurses.
- Reframing the rules and structure for Professional Nurses Cadre.
- Evaluation and Expansion of Learning resources and provides Quality education.
- Raise Standards of Nursing Profession.
Admissions are open for 4 years for BSN Generic Nursing at the Directorate General of nursing services in Punjab Government Institutes. I had earlier shared BSc Nursing 4 Years program 2021 for the candidates. Directorate General Nursing is offering study and training opportunities to females for BSN Generic. This 4-years degree program is specialized for Nurses. Punjab Government Colleges are opening ways for females to become future Nurses.
List of Nursing Colleges
Here is a list of Government colleges that provides opportunities to females for BSN-Generic as a 4-year Degree Program.
|Sr.No||Name of Institution||Available Seats|
|1||College of Nursing KEMI/Mayo College Hospital Lahore||100|
|2||College of Nursing FKMU/sir Ganga Ram Hospital||100|
|3||College of Nursing Ameer u din Medical College Lahore General Hospital Lahore||100|
|4||College of Nursing Benazir Bhutto Shaheed College Rawalpindi||100|
|5||College of Nursing Allama Iqbal Medical College Jinnah Hospital Lahore||100|
|6||College of Nursing RMU/Joly Family Hospital Rawalpindi||100|
|7||College of Nursing Allied Hospital Faisalabad||100|
|8||College of Nursing Nishtar Hospital Multan||100|
|9||College of Nursing Bahawalpur Victoria Hospital Bahawalpur||100|
|10||College of Nursing Services Hospital Lahore||100|
|11||College of Nursing UCHS/Children’s Hospital Lahore||100|
|12||College of Nursing Allama Iqbal Memorial Teaching Hospital Sialkot||100|
|13||College of Nursing DHQ Hospital Dera Ghazi Khan||100|
|14||College of Nursing DHQ Hospital Muzaffarabad||100|
|15||College of Nursing Sheikh Zayad Hospital Rahim yar Khan||100|
|16||College of Nursing DHQ Hospital Attock||50|
|17||College of Nursing DHQ Hospital Bahawalpnagar||50|
|18||College of Nursing DHQ Hospital Bhakkar||50|
|19||College of Nursing DHQ Hospital Chakwal||50|
|20||College of Nursing DHQ Hospital Faisalabad||50|
|21||College of Nursing Eye Cum General THQ Hospital Gojra||50|
|22||College of Nursing DHQ Hospital Gujranwala||50|
|23||College of Nursing Aziz Bhatti Shaheed Teaching Hospital Gujrat||50|
|24||College of Nursing DHQ Hospital Hafizabad||50|
|25||College of Nursing DHQ Hospital Jhangg||50|
|26||College of Nursing DHQ Hospital Jehlum||50|
|27||College of Nursing DHQ Hospital Kasur||50|
|28||College of Nursing DHQ Hospital Khanewal||50|
|29||College of Nursing DHQ Hospital Khushab||50|
|30||College of Nursing DHQ Hospital Layyah||50|
|31||College of Nursing DHQ Hospital Lodhran||50|
|32||College of Nursing DHQ Hospital Mandi Baha u din||50|
|33||College of Nursing DHQ Hospital Mianwali||50|
|34||College of Nursing DHQ Hospital Narowal||50|
|35||College of Nursing DHQ Hospital Papattan||50|
|36||College of Nursing DHQ Hospital Okara||50|
|37||College of Nursing DHQ Hospital Rajan Pur||50|
|38||College of Nursing DHQ Hospital Rawalpindi||50|
|39||College of Nursing DHQ Hospital Sahiwal||50|
|40||College of Nursing DHQ Hospital Sargodha||50|
|41||College of Nursing DHQ Hospital Shaikhupurs||50|
|42||College of Nursing DHQ Hospital Toba Tek Singh||50|
|43||College of Nursing DHQ Hospital Vehari||50|
Eligibility Criteria General
All Candidates must fulfill the following requirements for BSN Generic Degree Program
- 50% in F.Sc (Pre-Medical) Pre-medical or first division in matric with science subjects which are Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Matric with Science Group Subjects like Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
- Only Females can apply.
- Candidate must have Punjab Domicile.
- Necessary Instruction and time-to-time updates will be uploaded on the web portal.
- For registration can visit http://pnas2.phf.gop.pk.
- The age limit is a maximum of 35 years till the due date.
Documents Needed for Admission
These are documents needed for the admission are following:
- Three Passport Size (3×3 5cm) photos with blue background (Recommended)
- Fsc pre-medical certificate (Intermediate Certificate or A-Level Certificate)
- Matric certificate (Matriculation Certificate or O-Level Certificates)
- Computerized domicile
- Character certificate (From your Last Educational Institute)
- Copy of National I.D card or B. Form
- Medical Fitness Certificate
Note: All documents should be attested.
BSN generic incoming admission
Last time banazir bhutto college main and chskwal main merit kitny marks pa close howa tha ??