Last Updated on July 7, 2023 by Galaxy World
There are available the Latest Charge Nurses and LHV Vacancies Health Department Punjab 2023 under CM Stunting Reduction Program. The director of the program Invites applications from experienced and professional candidates for the post of Charge Nurse. All the candidates with B.Sc Nursing Genetics-04 years degree program or diploma in general Nursing can apply.
In order to complete their program successfully the department is hiring 23 capable and professional Charge Nurses No 767 & 98 candidates for the post of LHV from different districts of Punjab.
Charge Nurses and LHV Vacancies Health Department Punjab 2023
|Sr. No||Title of Post||Qualification||Total Seats|
|1.||Charge Nurse||BS. Nursing Generic /Diploma in General Nursing||23|
|2.||Lady Health Visitor (LHV)||F.Sc Pre-Medical
Diploma in Relevant Field
|3.||LHV||F.Sc (2nd Division)||98|
All interested candidates must send their online applications. As only online forms are accepted from the official website. candidates from the following districts can send their applications online through the website.
|Sr.No||Name of Districts|
|6.||Rahim Yar Khan|
|22.||Toba Tek Singh|
Departmental Rules and Regulations
- All Canadians will get jobs according to the recruitment policy of the government. Late applications will not be considered.
- candidates who possess local domicile are preferable. They must apply within the due date.
- After verification of documents only selected candidates will be called for the interview Candidates will not receive any type of TA/DA.
- candidates from the women disabled and minority communities will be recruited according to the specific quota of the government.
- A departmental selection committee will make the final decision about the suitable candidate selection.
- Candidates must bring their original documents at the time of the interview.
Last Date to Apply
Applicants can apply till 24 July 2023.