Last Updated on July 31, 2023 by Galaxy World
I am sharing the Latest Vacancies in the University of Engineering and Technology (UET) Mardan. The University of Engineering and Technology Mardan announces new employment opportunities.
Job Vacancies in the University of Engineering and Technology (UET) Mardan
The university invites highly qualified and experienced candidates to serve the university in major vacant posts. Candidature with minimum qualification BE/B.Sc M.Phil or MS in relevant subject can apply. They can serve the university on a regular basis. Or on a contract basis for the period of 06-Months initially. It is extendable up to 03-Years. Interested candidates can serve the university in the engineering department.
Teaching And Technical Jobs in UET Mardan
Registrar of the University of Engineering and Technology Mardan is accepting applications of skilled professional promising Candidates who can give their best services to the university. The university can decrease or increase the total number of seeds for each position on its needs. It is hiring the best individuals for vacant positions of BPS-17, BPS-18, and BPS-19. Individuals with relevant qualifications and expertise have a golden opportunity to be a part of a reputed institution.
Vacant Position Available
Interested candidates can apply for the following weekend positions at the university:
- Assistant Professor
- Lab Engineer
|Sr.No||Title of Post||Basic Pay Scale||No.of Posts||Minimum Qualification|
|1.||Assistant Professor||BPS-19||01||Ph.D. In the relevant subject/PEC Registration as Civil Engineer is Mandatory|
|3.||Lab Engineer||BPS-17||01||B.E/B.Sc Engineering|
Application Processing Fee /Test Fee Structure
Candidates must deposit Rs 3000 for the post of Assistant Professor. And Rs. 2000 for other posts as application processing or test fee.
General Terms and Conditions
- The university will consider only those files which have documentary proof of the application.
- In-Service Government employees can also apply through proper channel. They must have NOC from their respective departments.
- Candidates must bring their original documents at the time of the interview.
- The university will call only suitable candidates for the interview or test. they will not receive any type of traveling or driving allowance.
- Candidates must submit their applications before the due date as the university will not entertain any applications after the closing date.
- Candidates can visit the official website of the university for further details and information.
Procedure to Apply
The application Forms are available on the official website of the university www.uetmatdan.edu.pk. Candidates can submit their applications along with attested photocopies of educational and professional testimonials. They can submit their applications to the office of the Registrar University of Engineering and Technology Mardan.
Candidates must attach the following documents with the application:
- Degree Certificates /Transcripts/ Detailed Marks Certificates/ Experience Certificates.
- Copy of CNIC
- One recent photograph and
- Original Fee Deposit of Rs.3000 or Rs 2000
Closing Date of Application Submission
Willing candidates who want to join the university can submit their applications by 15th August 2023.