Have you got new job? And you are worried how much salary you will get? What will be your home take salary? Many questions like this aroused from the new appointed employees & the persons they just got the letter of their appointment in various departments. It is natural thing that when a person gets his/her job he/she is only informed about the basic pay not the other allowances. When they see only the Basic Pay many of them think they will get only this pay as net home salary, some of these new appointed staff doesn't join the duty only when they see that they will get a little salary. But the reality is different from this imagination. Many of these new appointed staff doesn't know that they will also get some other allowances that will make their salary even to more than double as compared to their basic pay.

For the guideline and convenience of these newly appointed staff I have prepared a full pay package plan that will really helpful for them. This chart is especially for FGEIs, other departments may have some other special allowances.

Salary Chart for New Appointed Employee

Salary Chart

VERY IMPORTANT NOTE:

After the grant of 10%  and 15% Allowance 2013, just multiply the basic pay with 10% or 15% whichever is admissible, then add this amount in the net pay.

Salary of BPS-01 to BPS-20

Estimated Salary of BPS-15   Rs. 20662

Estimated Salary of BPS-16   Rs. 25575

Estimated Salary of BPS-17   Rs. 37514

Estimated Salary of BPS-18   Rs. 46139

Estimated Salary of BPS-19   Rs. 67800

Estimated Salary of BPS-20   Rs. 78382

Naib Qasids, Chowkidars, Mali, Sweepers etc will also get 200/- integrated allowance each month.

Note:  Teaching Allowance will be admissible only at the following rates for the teachers, Librarians, PTIs of educational institutions:

B.A, B.ED or equivalent       = Rs. 1000/- Per Month

F.A., CT or equivalent         = Rs. 750/- Per Month

Metric, PTC or equivalent     = Rs. 500/- Per Month

Some departments may have some special allowances.

It is further added that GP Fund deduction is not made for the employees on contract basis. The deduction of GP Fund scale wise is as under:

You Would Also Like:   Rules for Resignation from Govt Service

16 1760
17 2240
18 2800
19 3760
20 4196

Related Articles

273 Responses to “How Much Salary Scale Wise a New Appointed Employee will get After Revised Pay Scales 2011?”

1. Anonymous says:

What is the approximately starting salary of BPD-18 University lecturer in Lahore along with all the allowances? Also, if the requirement is 16 year Education and one has completed 18years of Education? Would there be any extra allowance for M-phil?

2. saeed akhter says:

as salam o alikum

my job in govt. school as pay scale 9. now me qualify the atomic school job for primary section. but this job for contract not permanent. please tell me which job is better that is govt school or atomic school. please quick reply

3. habib says:

kindly confirm me the salary of 14 th scale sub inspector in ANF (anti narcotics force)

4. MUHAMMAD IRSHAD KHAN says:

WELL I SCAVENGED THROUGH ALL OF IT...GOT ME FITS AND ANGINA PECTORIS...WHATTTTT ABOUT FIA SALARY..SUB INSPECTOR...GOT ANY INFO?

5. Muhammad asif says:

Salam new appointed MTT ki fgei may with bugjt ktni pay hai.kindly tell me amount

6. saqib says:

what is salary of bps-18, detail slip????

7. Shoukat Ali says:

madam, thanks so much for your guidance.

8. Shoukat Ali says:

dear madam,
    meri appointment H.S.T BS-16 huy hy, is se pehle m J.S.T b-14 same education department m tha ore m ne is job k liy through proper channel apply kia r properly relive bi hua . mera pehla sawal ye h k meri basic b-14 ki 10440-0 thi r abi b-16 ki 10800-0 lagi hy kia mujy pre-mature increment milny chahiy ya ye sirf promotion pe milti hy.2nd sawal ye hy k meri sallry m saare allownce 2013 tak b-14 k lage hen r sirf house rent k siwa, kia yahi milen ge ya B-16 k. 3rd sawal ye hy k pay protection ka tariqa kia hy. mai is job m 6 mahiny se hoon. plz guide me.
    thanks
    Shoukat Ali

• Dear Shaukat Ali, As you applied through proper channel and ur previous pay must be protected and hence you are also eligible for the PREMATURE INCREMENT. BPS-16 main sirf ARA-2010, 2011 will remain the same however as ur Basic Pay Increased on joining BPS-16, so ARA-2012, 2013 & 2014 will be increased as Conveyance Allowance will also increased alogwith HRA. Pay Protection kay liay aap Service Book, LPC, Joining, Relieving and new appointment letter ki copy apny higher authorities ko apnay office kay through send karain. Thanks

9. Umair says:

Dear Madam,

Please tell me the staring salary of Lecturer BPS-17 in Sind and also suggest whom should I approach in case of not getting the offer/appointmrnt letter after clearing both written test and interview.

10. Maqsood ahmed says:

to madam ab ye allowance july 2014 se lag jai ge

11. Maqsood ahmed says:

Dear Madam

Main ne ap se pehle bhe pucha tha k Ad 2010 Ad 2011 mile gia k nahe ap ne kaha tha k just freez huwe ha to madam please ye bata de k ye allownce kab se mile ga

maqsood

12. hasnain says:

salam mae 2012 august sy apoint hua hun maere sallery abe tk nae aii zara btaden k kb tk ajae ge ...

13. Maqsood ahmed says:

Dear Madam

Madam muje ye bata de k muje adhoc 2011 aur 2010 nahe mil raha aur mere appoinment july 2013 se ha jab ap ne to schedule main ye allownce bhe mile ge please tell me

maqsood ahmed

14. Maqsood ahmed says:

Dear Madam

Please ye bata de Federal Government ki 1 year ki kitne chutia hotre ha toal

maqsood

15. Waqar says:

Respected Mam
    I am serving in Punjab Police since 8 years on permanent basis as LDC. I have applied in EOBI (Through Proper Channel). Now my question is that if I selected then
    1. EOBI department will again verified my educational degrees?
    2. EOBI will again checked my medical fitness?
    3. EOBI will again verified my character through Local Police?
    Because according to EOBI, "Appointment of newly appointees will be base on above 3 process".
    While Respected Mam! above said 03 process have been completed by my concern department i.e. Punjab Police during my appointment/service. Other-side I have applied in EOBI through NOC.
    Your right opinion will be satisfied me.
    Thanks

• Dear Waqar, they will verify your Educational Degrees, Character. And there is no need for the new Medical Certificate if you applied for proper channel. But some times they demand the same being having less knowledge.

16. Adil says:

Dear shumaila
    I want to ask you that i have got the appointment in education sindh as jst (bps-14)..i have joined on 16th june...is this budget increement would be aplicable for me or not....???

17. Umair says:

Dear Shumaila,

Please tell me the take home salary of lecturer of BPS-17 in Sind under the current structure? I need it to take an important decision please

18. Umar says:

AoA...
    Mam. i am working as a Assistant Librarian(BPS-14) in university.but according to the esta code assistant Librarian having master degree holder held in BPS-16.. what i do for getting BPS-16.plz help me..
    Thanx.

19. Hafiz says:

Dear Madam,
    I have just cleared my test and interview for the of Lecturer Commerce BPS 17 from Sindh Public Service Commission.
    Interview result announced on 7th of May, but I have not received offer Letter so far.
    can you investigate and let me know:
    1) When offer letter will be received?
    2) Total home take of BPS 17?
    3) besides MCOM I did MBA in HR, double masters degree holder get any additional allowance?
    3) My Mphil expected to complete within a year, then what will be the added beneifts/grade updation or allowance?
    Please help me out.

20. Jahanzeb says:

Dear Sister, please let me know that about my cousin gross salary who is recently appointed on PBS 16 SST on adhoc basis in KPK.

21. Tariq Mehmood says:

Dear madam

kindly guide me. I am selected in paec in sps 3. Kindly tell me what will be the total salary as i don't know about sps scales total salary. The chart of basic pay is their but confusion is that what is the total home taken salary. Waiting for ur reply

22. Muhammad Nouman says:

Respected Madam

what is the Salary of Assistant Director (Operation Cadre) in EOBI?

23. uzma says:

aoa...Im newly employed as secondary school teacher on bps 16.what would be my pay as i have done m.phil as well.

24. Syed Sajad Gillani says:

Dear Shumaila!
    Presently, I am working in AJK Mohtasib Secretariat, Azad Kashmir in BPS-14 on regular basis. My gross salary is Rs. 23000 per month. I have been selected two time for Junior Assistant-II (SPS-3) in 2012 & 2013 with same range of salary. Now I am going to appear for District Coordinator and Technical Assistant through NTS and Junior Computer Operator (SPS-3) with approx salary of Rs. 25500. The issue with my present job that the environment is not suited for me. There is no advancement due to political involvement for recruitment against the higher grade posts in our set up. I am still memorizing with great joy for the day i have spent in the capacity of junior clerk in Islamabad, Kindly guide me.

Syed Sajad Gillani
    Muzaffarabad, AJK
    Cell: 0344-5004588

• Dear Syed Sajid, u adopt the job that is much better for you. But remember days never remain the same. Hope there may be some better environment for u in future.

• Syed Sajad Gillani says:

Dear Shumaila!
        There is no hope for betterment in my present department, however I am preparing myself of CSS / Competitive cadres posts of civil departments, my age is 28 years. Please take a deep glance in my case.

• Dear Syed Sajad, U can try for the better post/job. It is better u apply for the higher post through proper channel.

• Syed Sajad Gillani says:

Dear Shumaila!
            Please keep me updated regarding the opportunities of advancement if possible!
            MA (Economics) Continue
            MA (Political Science)
            Diploma in Computer Sciences
            Office Management Course
            Basic IT Course
            Certificate in Librarianship
            Political General Course

25. RAASHID says:

AOS

Any friend may guide me that what is the basis (or Rule )of upgradion
    ( i.e Assist PBS to PBS-14) and Govt letter in this regard and
    either Assist PBS-12 (Bsc Graduate) may upgraded to PBS_16

and either BPS-12 and PBS-13 may both upgraded to PBS-14 as senior PBS-13 may chalange it

and if Upgradation letter issued in 2014 may be challenge to implement from July 2008 or otherwise

• Syed Sajad Gillani says:

Dear Rashid!
      The post of Assistant is upgraded from BPS-11 to BPS-14 in 2007. The eligibility criteria for the said post is graduation. 50% of Assistants are directly appointed and 50% by promotion from Senior Clerks / Upper Division Clerks BPS-09 on seniority cum fitness basis.

26. Owais says:

what is scale offered by gov for fresh graduates?

27. Abbas says:

Hello.
    I want to ask the total salary (including allowances) of assistant director in EOBI?
    the relevant grade of this post is 7 which is equivalent to BS 17 as per EOBI.

I will be thankful for your reply.

• Dear Abbas, I have emailed u.

• Kashif says:

Hello.
      the relevant grade of this post is 7 which is equivalent to BS 17 as per EOBI.

I will be thankful for your reply.

Dear Abbas if you have received email, please forward me
      kn2253@yahoo.com

• Dear Kashif, if it is equivalent to BPS-17, then the estimated salary will be round about 40,000 to 45,000.

• Salman Ghazi says:

Dear Shumaila, is it same for a newly appointed AD in EOBI? i.e. Yearly budget ARA from 2011 to 2014 will be added to fresh employee's salary too? and does probation has any effect on salary; as newly appointed is done on probation for 1-3 years in EOBI. My Email is: as_ghaziyahoocom

Thanks for you cooperation!

28. khan says:

Is there any hard area allownce for malakand university faculty and how much??

29. Mustafa shah says:

Dear shumaila..i want ur kind/intelligent advise pls guide me..
    Dear i am a govt Regular teacher in BS-14 In Kpk Education deprtment since 2006..
    nw i m selectd for SST BS-16 post through NTS for 1year on adhoc basis..nw wts ur opinion should i join 1 year adhoc job?Regards@Mustafa

• Dear Mustafa it depends on u. Just see the all risks and consult with some one. Just see as this adhoc service will be counted or not, if not then it is a risk for your previous service.

• Syed Sajad Gillani says:

U can apply for NOC in your present department. Keep your lien against the post in your parent department which can terminated when u request for the same as per law.

Cell: 03445004588

30. Hussain says:

Pls tell me I was transferred from one city to Health Department disposal, Then i was transfer to another city, But I did not give a joined the department. After a long time is about 10 years. Can i re-instate in Govt. Service in health department, Punjab. My designation as a clerk. thx.

31. Muhammad Imran says:

This chart applicable at all provincial employees or only education department?

• Dear Muhammad Imran this chart is estimated pay and allowances of all the employees of Pakistan who have BPS. There may be some extra allowances in some departments.

32. Haroon says:

aoa. madam plz tel me k agar mein aj punjab education department mein educator recruit hota hon BPS-09 to meri gross salary 15482/- he hogi ya is se kam hogi? plz reply me soon..............

33. soonharo gopang says:

madam i was appointed in 2012 as a physical training instructor in education department in sindh my date of appointment is 06-11-2012 can i get annual increment,2013.however i was untraind on date of appiontment . can i get annual increment as a untraind physical training teacher/instructor. plz tell me?

34. USMAN AZIZ says:

Dear,
    I am working in a private organization as an Accountant near my residence.Now i have an opportunity to join school BPS-09.What is your opinion?ether i continue my job or switch off to GOVT job.What is my future in this regard and what is promotion strategy.When i got permotion to BPS-14? My qualification is B.Sc (Double Math-Eco) then M.B.A in finance.
    Please Do Needful

35. Ahsan Riaz says:

mam i am working as sst in govt of punjab school education department in bps 16 my medical allowance is 909 but in your table of salary it is 1000.why is so?

36. Umer Ahmad says:

AOA,
    dear madam i have been selected in PAEC in SPS 3. plz tell me what will be my average salary. . or plz tell me that from which amount will it be start.. thanx alot you are performing a great work. May ALLAH Almighty bless you (ameen)

37. Maqsood ahmed says:

Dear Madam,

Ye jo finace Division ne jo 25-02-2014 ko revise basis pay ko jo notification kya ha is ka kya matlab ha

maqsood

38. Maqsood ahmed says:

Dear madam

Madam ye bata de k Scale wise salary kab tak revise hone ha aur kitne dair bad hote ha last time to 2011 main huwe the kia koi chance ha scale revised hone k

maqsood ahmed

39. hamid yaseen says:

Dera madam salam mein ap se ztbl mco ki expected sallary ke liye puchna chahta hun aur plz bta den last time mco ke appointment leters kab issue howe the

40. mariabutt says:

41. mariabutt says:

Asslam_u_Aalikum sister kindly app baataa sakti hai k BPS 9 mai 2014 mai jiss ki hiring hoei hai government job k lya us ki total pay kya hoti hai BPS 9 computer operator k lya .umeed hai app answer jaldi karin gi thanks.....

42. Irfan says:

May I know the
    1- initial take home salary of DBA in BS(18) in Arid Agriculture University of Rawalpindi (including all allowances).
    2. what is house ceiling of BS-18
    regards

43. Maqsood ahmed says:

DEAR SIR/MST

Madam main ne ye pucna tha k new starting pay wale ko 2 adhoc relife allownence milte ha
    muje yaha 2 mil rahe ha 909.2000 aur 10000 basic pay 5000 convence 1000 medical 2727 medical aur mera grade BPS 16 ha total salary 21600 bante ha jab k ap ne to likha ha 25500 bane ki initial total pay please confirm me

Regards
    Maqsood Ahmed

44. Adil says:

Dear madam
    I want to ask the exact salary of newly appointed Junior School Teachers (BPS-14) in Govt Of sindh

I willl be waiting for your responce

Thanks

45. Muhammad Salman says:

Dear Madam,

I wanted to know the salary package for SPS-9 in Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission (PAEC). Your early reply will be highly appreciated. Thanks

46. shaukat ali says:

Assalam o alaikum,
    I have been appointed as H.S.T Bps 15- in education deptt:sindh. in offer as wel as in posting order no any word of CONTRACT is written, although in posting order it is written as; the post is purely on temporary basis with probation period of ONE Year and allowed usual allownces. Now i ask u a question that is this a permanent job or some one says it is on contract and also tell me that whether i will get all allownces of my previous job as J.S.T BS-14 regular working since 5 years. and also guide me that H.S.T post is of BPS 16 will be allowed or not.
    thanks
    Shaukat ali H.S.T

47. adnan says:

i am contract employee of punjb govt. i want to know when i will be permanent, my annual increments/ exisiting pay will be my new pay or i wil get pay of my pscale..

48. Muhammad Nasir Amin says:

Dear Madam,
    I am working in health department Govt. Of the Punjab as Computer Operator (BS-12) since 2007, our department did not give us Computer Allowance Rs.1500/- while all other departments give this allowance to computer personnels. I also have a notification which is related to computer personnels but authorities are not ready to accept this because according to the authorities the specific word computer operator is not mentioned in said notification instead of Data Entry Operator, Key Punch Operator, Key Varyfying Operator and Computer personnel.
    Please help us if possible.

49. ahmad mujtaba says:

Madam! ye HRA Ziada nahi hay .May BSP-07 may 1059 HRA Lay raha ho .YA KP may kam hay

• Dear Ahmad Mujtaba, I think your are not working in a special city. HRA is 45% of the initial of basic pay of pay scales 2008 for special cities and for other cities it is 30% of the initial of the basic pay of the scales of 2008.

50. sarwar says:

dear shumaila...thanks for helping as on this site please tell one think ...i m appointed as sps4 in paec what is this mean about total salay 11080.680.30800... total salary??????which every month i will get???????please?

• Dear Sarwar, your basic pay will be Rs. 11080 and the annual increment is 680 and the final stage of ur pay is 30800.

• sarwar says:

dear shumaila....muje apki baat samjh nahe ayee..every year just 680 increase hunge???30800 k baad kiyaa salary stop hojayge????please help me in this .....just tell me sps4 total salary please please?

• Dear Sarwar on each December ur basic pay will be increased Rs. 680/- until the Pay Scales Revised. 30800 aap ki isi scale main last stage hay. Magar aap ghabrain na, In Sha Allah aap next scale main promote ya upgared ho saktay hain aour yeh stage amount increase ho jai gi. Allah na karay aap isi scale main rahay to phir bhi na ghabrain, aap ko phir Personal Pay (PP) ki shape main Basic Pay milti rahay gi.

51. Munib Yaqoob says:

Dear Miss Shumaila,
    Assalam-0-Alaikum, hope you're fine and doing well,

Mam please update me about new vacancies in Ministry of Defense. (Sub Inspector BS-14).
    I want to know following quries regarding upper post.

1) Exact Salary of this job (special allownce etc)

2) The advertisement didnt showing the requirement of (2nd Division or C grade, it just written that any Intermediate can apply for this post, i had done I.Com but unfortunately my grade was "D" but i have much more skills in Computer and I.T (with lots of certificates like MCITP, CCNA, IT Diploma etc etc)).

3) Please advice us the study material for test, interview etc.

Thanks in advanced,
    Kind Regards,
    Munib Ahmed

• Dear I am not aware about the exact allowances of this department, however you can see the general allowances for the said post at this post. Study material kay liay i think dogar brothers ki koi na koi book zaroor hogi us say tiari kar lain. Aap ki ji bhi division hay aap apply kar dain. Thanks

• Munib Yaqoob says:

Okay, but please give an idea what will be the salary for BS-14.
        ...
        plus also tell me what is the recruitment procedure.
        ...
        first test then medial and then interview?
        ...
        and in medical they also check push ups, chin ups, running races etc? and specially interview urdu main hota hai ya english main and kis type ka hota hai? ...
        a friend of mine said 3 parts hotay hian 1st part they asked your bio, hobbies, interests, family etc. in 2nd part they give you 1 minute for selecting any topic for speech, they next 5 minutes you have to speech about your selected topic. after that, part 3 which is the questions about your part 2 (topic speech).....
        .....
        is that true?

....
        .....
        and yeh interview urdu main hota hai ya english mian,,, same friend said k intermediate qualification mang rahay hain to interview to urdu main ho ga because fsc passed ki proficiency itni better nhi hoti... Mam please advice me. Thanks

• imran says:

Dear madam i m appointed as municipal engineer on 5 august,so tell me plz the actual figure of my salary.....

52. Raja says:

Dear Madam,

please help me out i am working in a private company drawing 100000/m Know i have an opportunity to join Govt service in BPS 17 should i opt for it or continue my current job in private company.

53. shaan says:

dear madam, i am appointed as computer operator in district courts on 24 jan 2012. i am not receiving adhoc allowance 2010,2011 and 2012. is it applicable to me.?

what will be my current total salary.?

we r also reciving additional judicial allowance =4200 and utility allowance =2800.... kindly reply

54. Ali says:

U m in bps 17 since 2009 and promoted in 18 now. How about ad hoc allowances. They were frozen at 17. Will they change now

• Dear Ali you will get 2012 % 2013 Ad Allowances at the present running pay and others will be at the pay you were drawing on 30-06-2011. It is better you email me all detail of pay & allowances.

55. nadeem says:

dear sir / madam,
    its my humble request to please conform me about my pay .i am newly appointed on 31 nov 2013 as a assistant engineer (B-17) in balochistan govt.our collogues says that our pay is 34/38 but accordin to your chart its not correct.please contect me on my maling adress .

yours,
    nadeem ahmed

56. Maqsood ahmed says:

madam ap bata de totoal salary of grade BPS 16 muje is ki samaj nahe aie jo ap ne kaha ha

Thanks
    maqsood ahmed

57. Maqsood Ahmed says:

deae Sir,

I am new appointed of grade BPS 16 in march 2013 please confirm me all allowence detail salary of federal gov employee

Thanks
    Maqsood Ahmed

58. Nadeem iqbal says:

Dear ,

Govt announced "educator recruitment job 2013".

I am interested in BPS 14 and BPS 16 as a computer teacher.

But i want to know what would be salary for both scale with all allowance if any.

Thanks :)

59. saifulala says:

salam to all.

60. saifu lala says:

salam madam shumaila & other participants of this site,, i want to know about UDC in railway deptt: in lahore? is there is BPS or SPS... MY cousin is select there last month in his order copy BPS:9 UDC pay above 9000,,whether in chart basic pay of BPS:9 is 6200.... so kindly anyone brief me about railway pay & allowances also SPS &BPS...

61. Usman says:

any one have information about pay & allowance of SPS-2

62. akmal khan says:

sis,i have been selected at pakistan atomic energy in sps 4.....plz tell me what is the sps 4 euivalent in bps....and whats the salary of sps 4 in pakistan atomic energy.....

63. Hassan says:

What is the current pay of BPS-18?

64. farukh says:

Plz reply sis,
    My name is Farukh Memon, i have passed a test of District Manager BPS-17/18, i dont understand whether its a 17 or 18 Grade job, it is written in ad l, ike dis District Manager Bps-17/18, i dnt understnd the meaning of / sign, is dis a 17 or 18 grde job, wht does dis mean ?

• Dear Farrukh, it may be either 17 or 18 grade job. You have to contact the concerned department for the clarification of the same.

• farukh says:

Dear sis, dept is not responding properly as clerks recve call and they dnt knw about it, i just wanted to know meaning of dis sign / , y they have not written just one grade y they have written 2 grades as bps-17/18 ? And its a contratual job

• farukh says:

Im asking dis becos as u know depts usually try to assign lower grades, bps-17/18 is written in ad so i wanted to ask if according to ad there is either some provision of getting 18 grde so that we could make some efforts to get 18.

• farukh says:

Salam sis how r u, i m 16 grade govt regular employee, i have got 17 grde job but new 17 grde job is contractual job , for that i need to take lien from my dept so that my job remains secure after the contract ends... i want to know that for hiw much time lien could be get and i want to know sample how should i write for lien ?

65. MUHAMMAD AQUIB says:

madam, i served in bps 17 from 2009 .now if i get promoted to bps 18 , what happens to adhoc releif allowance 2010 2011 2012 ,will it remain of bps 17 or adjusted to bps 18;

• Dear Muhammad Aaqib, the allowances are 2010 and 2011 will be on the pay as on 30-6-2011 and of 2012 will be on the present running pay of BPS-18 and in the same way they will be according to the new entrants in the BPS-18. YOu will get whichever are greater.

66. Qazi Imtiaz Ahmed says:

I am S.S.T. regular from 19-10-2009. I receive Rs. 909/= medical allowance and Rs. 1818/= from Punjab govt . Is and contradiction in your chart and the allowance that I receive monthly.

67. arsalan says:

Hello dear....
        I have just been employed in BPS-14 in Pakistan central cotton committee ministry of textile on contract of 2 years.
       Can you please tell me my basic pay in BPS-14 and detail of allowances that I get.
      And please tell me the net pay that o should get.
       Thanks in advance.

68. sameer says:

dear madam i want to ask that what is the scale of superintendent and deputy superintendent in Federal govt and in the ministry of interior in pakistan ?

69. Araain says:

AOA,

I am shortlisted for the position of Lab Engineer/Lecturer (BS-18) at UET, Lahore. I am a BSc (Engineering) degree holder. Can u tell me what would be my basic pay and what other allowances I'll get in addition to the basic pay, HRA,CA and the Medical allowances?

Thanks

70. Imran Haider says:

Dear Madam,
    I am selected as a Security Supervisor (BPS-7, ISI) in Ministry Of Defense.I would like to ask few questions before joining.
    1. What will be my total pay?
    2. Required qualification for said post is matric, i m B.sc degree holder.. Will i recive any allowance in this regard?
    3. What is the promotion procedure in Ministry of Defense(ISI)?
    4. Am i eligible to get 20% allowance (which is discussed on this forum)?
    Regards,
    Imran Haider.

• Dear Imran Haider, ur estimated pay may be Rs.13684/- but there may be some extra allownace in your department.
      Advance Increment have been stoped wef 01-12-2001. Therefore you have no benefit of your extra qualification.
      you are also eligible for the 20% SRA.
      About the promotion procedure i m not aware.

71. shakeel ahmed says:

A.O.A
    I really appreciate your efforts and the answers that you provide us.Main Tevta Punjab ka employee hun kia aub hamain permanent kar dia jay ga.

72. Kamran Aziz says:

Respected Madam,

I am on study leave in Malaysia including with my Family.
    Is it right that conveyance allowance is can not deduct from me?
    Other which type of allowances are deduct from me and which can not?

Thank you.

Kamran Aziz

• Dear Kamran I ll study the Leave Rules for the same purpose. Plz email me with full detail.

• Raza says:

During study leave conveyance allowance will be deducted as you are not going to your office. If you are on LFP then you will get complete salary minus conveyance allowance and if you are on LHAP then you will get half basic pay and all allowances will be included (100%) in your pay

73. Abdul sattar says:

A.o.A Sincere sister, you are doing a great job for employees. I am doing job as a computer operator IN BPS-15.

• Thanks Dear Abdul Sattar for appreciating mine efforts for the Employees.

• Fayyaz Ahmed says:

Assalam o Alaikum dear sister, I want to know my salary and amount of arrears as the post of SST in Baluchistan has been upgraded to PBS 17 from 16 on 2nd July 2012. My current pay detail is as under
      Basic Pay 14800
      Deductions
      G.P Fund 1760
      Benevolent Fund 592
      Group insurance Baluchistan 525
      Total Deductions 2877
      Net Salary 30732
      Kindly tell whether I will get 50% and other allowance of Grade 17 or 16.
      Please inform me as soon as possible. My Email address is I will be thankful to you in this regard.
      Yours sincerely
      Fayyaz Ahmed S.S.T General

• Dear Fayyaz ur pay detail will be as under:
        Basic Pay 17200
        H/rent 4433
        C/all 5000
        Compensatory all Not Confirm
        Teaching All 1000
        Medical All 1478
        Adhoc All 50% 3970
        Adhoc Relief 1478
        Adhoc Relief 2012 3440

• Fayyaz Ahmed says:

Dear sister, thanks a lot for your reply. Please confirm will Adhoc 50% of 2010 not change it is for grade 17 Rs 4925 but you have mentioned here Rs.3970. Please explain it. You are also requested to give the detail of total deductions of Grade 17.

74. Umar Mukhtar says:

is this forpakistan? as its not mentioned there..

75. Abdul Hameed says:

im have SPS-08 scale. my basic pay is Rs.23000 and my pay is Rs.59000

• Muhammad Ali Malik says:

Dear Abdul hameed sb,

Is it at initial scale or is it a fixation at a stag other than initial?

76. beenish says:

Madam! Plz tell me can u help me in this matter?

77. beenish says:

Aoa! Madam u r doing great job. I also have a problem regarding NIp. I did one year internship in collège as à lecturer but My last thèse months stipend is still pending. 4 years have been passed. Ag office ppl refer me to directorate off and they to ag office. Kindly help me out.u r thé last Hope.

78. shabir Ahmad says:

A.O.A
    I really appreciate your efforts and the answers that you provide us. May you live long with best ever happiness
    i want know if some one is working in BPS-09 from 4 years and he is hired as BPS-17 so what salary he will get, whether his salary will be more then the fresh selection or what will be the result
    thanks in advance

• Dear Sabir, Thanks for appreciating mine efforts for the employees. Dear I could not understand the meanings of "Hired"

• shabir Ahmad says:

thanks for reply.
        i was govt employee in BPS-9 in KPK and i my service duration was 4 years and applied to BPS-17 as lecturer through proper channel and Alhamdullilah i cleared the commission and now i am appointed as Lecturer in BPS-17 permanent so what will be the salary of mine. either i will get the fresh salary according to BPS-17 or my salary will be more based on my previous service

• Dear Shabbir Ahmad, your previous pay will be protected and ur previous service will be calculated.

• shabir Ahmad says:

Dear ShumailaKamal thanks for instant replies, it is only your kindness,
            can u explain the term protected to me, that in the sense of salary what is term protected

again heartiest thanks

79. lasharisalim says:

Aoa.

Fabulous Job.
    May Allah make your life easier and bless you in both the worlds.

Ameen

80. Hafiz Muhammad Awais Akram says:

Aoa! Sister i need Time Scale promotion please send me as soon as possible as I want to apply for promotion of computer training instructor working in Bps-14 , can i appeal for upgradation to BPS-16 as all the computer caders and Computer personnels are going to be promoted and already promoted in BPS-16.

Please help me in this regard and in accordance with it if some strong notifications letters or reference can some one provided then it will be so nice of you.

Any computer Instructor working in any organization please try to keep in touch so that we may sort out and promote this option.

Face Book Hafiz M. Awais
    Awais_gemini@hotmail.com
    0333-5523244
    Computer Training Instructor
    MoD

81. Muahammad Arif says:

Aoa! i am also working as computer Training Instructor in Bps-14 so i also need time scale promotion notification in this regard to apply for upgration.
    please help me in this regard.

Mob # 03365344176

Thanks,
    Muhammad Arif

82. SHOUKAT ALI says:

madam, A.O.A,
    i have been appointed as HST BPS-16 in education department sindh on 3 years contract period and the terms and conditions are same as regular employees viz, annual increment admissible as regular employee, leave rules etc.
    since i have applied through proper channel in same department and my current job is junior school teacher BPS-14. i remained as jst on contract w.e.f 19-08-2008 to 31-02-212. then i was regularized w.e.f 01-02-2012. now my question is that whether my salary will increase in accordance like regular employees or the salary will be fixed as newly appointee. plz madam guide in this matter.
    thanks

83. random says:

Could you please confirm two of the following things:

1. If somebody who is hired today in either of BPS-18/17/16 scales, who he be admissible for all AdhocRelief allowances of 2010,2011 and 2012?

2. And if the answer to first question is Yes, then may I ask that some do argue that no new employee gets Adhoc relief allowances announced in past, as those will be only applicable for the ones who were employed in past. Could you please elaborate on that / any reference to rule book or notification?

3. How house ceiling is different from house rent? Can you quote some organizations which pay house ceiling to their employees? And please discuss the pros and cons of both as well.

I am looking for an urgent answer to those questions, as I have to take a decision based on answer to these questions. thanks.

84. Muhammad Arfan says:

aslam_o_alakum dear i am IT Teacher In Punjab(Narowal) 1st want to ask about medical Allowance for BPS -16 i am appointed on 01-02-2011 and 2nd what is teaching allowance we are not getting any teaching allowance....

85. Mansha says:

I need punjab govt notification wherein CM imposed ban on new appointment

86. rashid mehmod says:

Aoa dear sister Jo teacher's 2009 mai 2nd bage mail brty huway. Thay keys who reguler ho chukay chain ubi tuck issue baray mail koi reason able khaber nail mil suki iss baray mail pls help Kerry drain thnx Imai app kind iss kawish ko slam parish kerta hun ur brother Rashid

87. Shoukat Ali says:

Dear sister,
    I am working as JST BPS-14 regular and i have applied for HST BPS-16 on contract basis and qualified written test.I have applied (Through proper channel. Now if i am appointed as HST then what should i do so that my sallary may notbe effected.and what will be my sallary.

88. Ayyaz Ahmad Malik says:

Dear Ms Shumaila,

A O A

I appreciate your efforts to reposnd the querries.

Regards,

Ayyaz

89. Ayyaz Ahmad Malik says:

Dear Ms Sumaila,

I apreciate your efforts for replying almost all querries.

Regards.

90. Hafiz M Awais Akram says:

Aoa! I want to know about the promotion of computer training instructor working in Bps-14 , can i appeal for upgradation to BPS-16 as all the computer caders and Computer personnels are going to be promoted and already promoted in BPS-16.

Face Book Hafiz M. Awais
    Awais_gemini@hotmail.com
    0333-5523244
    Computer Training Instructor
    MoD

91. akhtar says:

salaam, shumaila
    i have been newly appointed to the post of lecturer ministry of defnce
    c/g colleges.
    in appontment letter salary was declared like this..16000-1200-40000
    so what the final salary i will get...thanks

92. Riaz Abro says:

aslam o alaikum
    g pay scale revised kb hon gy ya nhi hon gy please any information kindly.

93. HAMID SHAH says:

Respected Shumaila
    AOA.
    I wish to know about the seniority list of SST of Lahore.If you have a copy of it,please post it on the site or mail it to me on my email address.

Thanks,
    waiting for your quick response

94. Muhammad Latif Shahid sst says:

mera teaching allowance kitna hai? Main yeh alloance nahi lay rahaa hoon.....kia maamla hai,,,

95. resham says:

how can i calculate the bps 17,18 and 19in combined payscale chart

96. ASIF says:

If any body needs help about pay matters etc he can get information any time my name is Muhammad Asif an employee of Accountant General office my email is asif_raajput@yahoo.com for gmail asifrajputbhatti@gmail.com any my cell no. is 03038547471

97. ASIF says:

According to new notification issued by FD Islamabad Grade 16 employee will get 15% Medical Allow as on 30-06-2011 pay.

98. ASIF says:

KEEP IN MIND....if u appointed you will get Pay House rent medical and Conv.Allow.already decided but you will get adhoc Relief Allowance 2010 @ 50% adhoc allow 2011 on 01-07-2008 initial pay scale but you will get adhoc allow 2012 on initial of existing pay scale.

99. rizwan shah says:

salam sister, my name is rizwan. i am a police officer and wants to join education field.my education is master in political science alongwith b.ed in special education. if i will appoint in bps-14 or bps-16 then how much salery i will recieve. if possible so plz reply on my cell number because its not possible 4 me to use internet on regular basis. 03316445050

100. irshad hussain says:

yahoo

101. irshad hussain says:

dear sis bahut acha kaam kar rhi ho aap ,Allah ap ko khush rakhe aur himat day ta ap ziyada se ziyada logon ko faida pahuncha sakain...

102. ANWAR HUSSAIN says:

AOA. I AM WORKING AS TGT IN BPS-16 MY MEDICAL ALLOWANCE IS RS.909/- PM WHERE AS OTHER NON-TEACHING AVAILED RS. 1000/- PM. SHOULD I CLAIM FOR ANOMLY. PLEASE COMMENT

QAMAR UL ZIA TGT

• No it is not anomaly. You have to be patient on the same amount of RS. 909/-. This is according to the rules. You can see the letter of Finance Div from the Finace Div website for the same clarification.

103. ANWAR HSSAIN says:

AOA.LDCs AUR UDCs KI SENIORITY LIST AGAR AP KY PAS HO TU UPLOAD KR DO.

THANKS

• Dear the Seniority List of All clerical staff have been sent to all schools. If you have not copy of it just contact any nearest school of u.

• Hamid Ali says:

Salam o alikum. Sister Shumaila Kamal. Please provide me Seniority List of LDC's. We have not provided. Thanks. Reply me

• Dear i hv only hard copy of it . It has 20 pages i hv not softcopy of it. I ll try soon. Thanks

• Hamid Ali says:

Thanks. aaj hi Administrative staff ki seniority list pohchi hy. main ny LDC's ki scan ker li hain. ager aap ko LDC's ki Soft copy lyni hy thw main send ker dyta hon.
            lykin yaha per aik masla hy. iss seniority list main myra name bilkul bhi enter nhi howa hy. iss ka kia ho ga. seniority list hi galat bni hy. jiss ki appointment sb sy pehly hy uss ko aakhir main rakha hy.
            aap mujhy mail kerny ky liye.
            hamidmosvi@gmail.com

• Dear send me the soft copy of seniority list.
            If ur name is not included in this list then u can send application with ur Joining Report, Appointment letter through proper channel

104. ANWAR HSSAIN says:

PTIS KI PAY FIXATION K LY CMA (RC) RAWALPINDI WALY BY NAME LETTER MANG RHY HAN HUM NA DIRECTORATE KO LAKHA HA 2 MONTH HO GAY KOI REPLY NHE AYA

105. ANWAR HUSSAIN says:

AOA. YOUR REPLY STILL AWAITED ABOUT IN-SERVICE DEATH

106. ANWAR HUSSAIN says:

AOA. PTIS KA BY NAME UPGRADATION LETTER KB NAKL RHA HA

107. ANWAR HUSSAIN says:

DEAR SIR/MST,

AOA. MA YA POCHNA CHAHTA HO IN SERVICE DEATH KI SORAT MA AS KA PENSION FORMULA,PURA PROCEDURE AUR PROFORMA 672 KY BRAY MA PURI DETAIL KY SATH GUIDE KREN AUR TAKA MA AS QABIL HO SKO K PENSION CASE KHUD PREPARE KRO.

THANKS

ANWAR HUSSAIN LDC
    FG TECH HIGH SCHOOL CHAKLALA RAWALPINDI

108. Hamid Ali says:

ager sms free hon thw aap mujhy update ker dia kerain. main net per in maloomat sy istifada hasil ker sakoo. thanks
    my contact no. is 03315542559

109. Hamid Ali says:

واہ ماشاء اللہ بہت ترقی کر رہی ہے ہماری یہ سائٹ۔ ہمیں بہت خوشی ہے کہ ہمارے ادارے میں بھی ایسے لوگ موجود ہیں۔ جو اس قدر محنت اور لگن سے کام کر رہے ہیں۔ اللہ تعالیٰ آپ کا حامی و ناصر ہو۔ آمین
    دراصل میں خود ایک اکاونٹنٹ ہوں مگر مجھے ان معلومات کا خزانہ صرف یہیں سے ملتا ہے۔ میں چکلالہ میں ایف جی بوائز ٹیکنیکل پرائمری سکول میں اپنے فرائض منصبی انجام دے رہا ہوں۔ اور مجھے آپ کی مدد کی ضرورت پڑتی رہے گی۔ کیا آپ میری مدد کر سکیں گے؟

• Thanks for Appreciating mine little effort.

• Syed Hamid Ali, LDC says:

Salam o alikum
        Salamat rho.
        main chahta hon ky aap Student/Exam/Public/Security/Building Funds Ledger Expendable & Dead Stock ko maintain kerny ka tareeqa bta dain. aur ye bhi bta dain ky total kitny ledgers hoty hain. thanks. please note Ok.

• I have already published a topic of "How to Maintain Ledger" just search in search engine of this site or go to the topic of maintenance of Office record .Dear there are so many ledgers Students Fund Ledgers, Public Fund Ledgers, Exam Fund Ledgers, Computer Fund Ledger, further all these ledgers are devided into expendible or non-expendible ledgers

• Syed Hamid Ali, LDC says:

ok thanks
            ager aap fill shuda stock ledger form show kerwa dain thw samjh aa jaye ga.

• M Pervaiz Iqbal says:

Honorable Madam.
            hamara masla ye ha k taqreeban 5 sal se hamara upgradation ka case chal rha ha abi tk koi final nhi hua . plz hamain kia step uthana pare ga plz guide.

• Dear Pervez aap apnay maslay ki detail say mujhay email karain keh kis post ki upgradation aour kis department ki?