Stipend Awards to the Children of FG Employees for 2014-15

Government of Pakistan, Establishment Division, Staff Welfare Organization has issued Notification No. SWO-I(I)/2014-15/4338 dated 02-09-2014 in connection with Stipend Awards to the Children of FG Employees for 2014-15.

These stipend awards are entitled to the children of serving, retired and families of deceased FG Employees studying in Educational Institutions for the yeard 2014-2015. The scale wise categories of stipend award and cost of forms as under:

BPS Class of Entitlement Cost of the Form
BPS-01 to BPS-04 From 5th Class to onwards Rs. 05/-
BPS-05 to BPS-16 From 6th Class to onwards Rs. 10/-
BPS-17 & Above From 11th Class to onwards Rs. 10/-
BPS-01 to BPS-22 Huffaz & Merit Rs. 10/-

Application forms completed in all respect must reach the concerned office upto 30th November 2014.

Special Thanks to Mr. Liaquat Kamboh for sending the copy of the Notification of Stipend Awards to the Children of FG Employees.

Stipend Scholarships

Award Stipend Scholarships

Summary
Stipend Awards to the Children of FG Employees for 2014-15
Notification No. SWO-I(I)/2014-15/4338 dated 02-09-2014 has been issued regarding Stipend Awards to the Children of FG Employees for 2014-15

1. Saad Khan says:

What about the notification of stipend award to the children of FG Employees 2015-16.

when the notification issued, please help me to download such notification

2. Saad Khan says:

Dear Madam

I am working in MES, can I apply to stipend award to the children of FG Employes.

My son got 82% marks in SSC

3. Abdul Hakeem says:

Madam Shumaila what about the notification of the same for this year i.e. for the year of 2015-16

4. sidra says:

I got 82% in Fsc but I am not yet enrolled in an institution. Am I eligible for the award?

5. umair ahmad says:

i am in agriculture university,i have got 3.38 gpa out out of 4.00
    am i eligble for this pakage.

6. awan says:

can those students apply for this scholarship whose father is working as a civilian in Pakistan army?

7. Sakhawat Ali says:

Dear Sir!
    I am Stenographer in Sindhi Language Authority, Hyderabad Employ BPS-15
    21 March 2013 Government Sindh issue the Up grad Post BPS-15 to BPS-16
    Dear Sir, My Secretary Taj Joyo not accepted the notification & Chairperson Dr. Fahmeda Hussain Refuse me for upgrade BPS-16 Please Kindle Help me and advise me

8. Saima Akhtar says:

Dear Shumaila !
    My Father is employ of Cantonment board. My sister got A1 grade in SSC from Federal board. Kindly inform me that Can we apply for this ???

9. ahmad ali khan says:

Madam

what is present position of the below inclusion of Adhoc relief ?

Finance Division has challenged common judgment dated 22-02-2012 of the learned Federal Service Tribunal (FST), whereby appeals of the respondents were allowed. The respondents’ claim for payment of pension by addition of Special Additional Allowance dated 23-07-1999, Special Relief Allowance dated 30-06-2003, Adhoc Relief Allowance dated 01-07-2004, Dearness Allowance dated 24-06-2006 and Additional Adhoc Relief Allowance dated 21-07-2009 was allowed and the appellants was directed to recalculate the pension of the respondents by including these allowances. Leave to appeal was granted on 26-06-2012, inter alia, to consider as to whether these allowances are liable to be included in the pensionable emoluments and reckonable towards calculation of pension under law.

We note that the Tribunal has not dealt-with in its impugned judgment the relevant law which was actually applicable to the case in hand but rather has allowed itself to be swayed by principles or decisions which were either not applicable or were not the correct annunciation of law and in doing so came to the wrong conclusion by allowing the appeals of the respondents. Having considered the facts and circumstances of the matter in hand and the applicable law, we are of the considered opinion that the impugned judgment of the Tribunal is not in accordance with law and suffers from legal infirmity and perversity and therefore, is not sustainable. These appeals are allowed and the impugned judgment of the FST is, therefore, set aside. There shall however be no order as to costs.
    sd/- Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhry, Chief Justice