Government of Pakistan, Cabinet Secretariat, Cabinet Division has issued Notification No. F.2/3/2014 dated 02-04-2015 in connection with Constitution of Committee for Regularization of Contract/Contingent/Daily Wages Federal Govt Employees.

Regularization of Contract/Contingent/Daily Wages Federal Govt Employees

In pursuance of Islamabad High Court orders passed in WPs No. 1703/2013 and 965/2013 on 10th and 11th September 2014 receptively and with the approval of Prime Minister.

The Committee shall examine the cases for regularization of Contract/Contingent/Daily Wages employees of the Federal Govt.

This post has been delivered by Mr. Adnan Satti.

Contract Employees Regularization

Regularization Contract Employees

Notification No. F.2/3/2014-Lit dated 25-05-2015 has also been issued regarding Regularization of Contract Employees.

Regularization Contract Workers

1. zuhaib says:

Aslam o Alaikum
    with reverence, it is stated that i had been appointed purely on contract base project term in Sui Northern Gas Pipeline Ltd. is there any procedure to be claimed for confirmation.

2. sharif ullahd says:

kindly send me the latest orders of supreme court of Pakistan on regularization of contract/daily wages

3. Muhammad Haris says:

I am working in Sindh Irrigation and Drainage Authority Hyderabad under the project of Government of Sindh for more than five years as daily wages/ contingent staff / work Charge. there is any Judgement of the Supreme court of Pakistan for regularization daily wages. Please provide me. My e-mail address is

4. Afshan says:

Assalam o alaikum, i am in job based on contract in a project. In PC 1, it is written that employees would be absorbed after completion of project. Its about 3.5 years at this job now its towards its completion in abt 6 months but organisation is not taking interest got the regularization of employees, kindly give any suggestion. Plz its urgent.

5. zia says:

madam i m serving in KIU on running contract basis since 2013 to date. i need notification copy regarding regularization contract employees.

6. Mahboob Ali says:

Madam Iam working in Sindh secretariat since last four year. Please guide me for the regularisation of service and if we go for court file then what are the possibilities that order will be given in our favour

7. Muhammad saeed says:

sory 14 month only working in NCSW.

8. Muhammad saeed says:

sir I am working in National Commission on the status of women last 14.year in contegent paid staff plz mujhye Regular hone ke leya ap ke help ke zrorat hai,,,

Muhammad saeed

9. javaid wazir says:

madam my son is ufg engineers since december 2012 in sngpl on contract basis. few months ago department demanded for educational certificate for verification .in daily mashriq ogdcl given a statement that department is going to regularize the contract employees after verification of documents . if u have any information then kindly share with me. thanks

10. abdul basit shahjehan says:

Federal General Hospital which comes under Cabinet Division Islamabad had regularisid 18 contractual employees under the formula of one year completion of contractual period and rest of 37 employees are not regularised even after 4 years . Now where should those employees and their family go while court has ordered the cabinet division to resolve discrimination o account of aggrieved employees..

11. Mohammad Kashif Riaz says:

Dear All
    i am belong to Minsitry of Climate Change, under PAK EPA, project EMS.

anyone have any progress of Establishment commettee which is working on court order 1703/965-2013 under regurlaization of contract and daily wages employees.

last week i have come to know there is some notification from its department and release some of cases. kindly anything update please share

12. Muhammad Akbar says:

plz submit the notification of daily wager packages/pay of federal employees

13. javaid wazir says:

plz tell me there be regularization order for fedral contract employees in budget 2016

14. shahzad says:

i am from government university Islamabad.i am working here from 2011 to date almost i have spent 5 year in federal university on contract bases as a staff officer .kindly tell me what i have to do.should i forward my case to court or somewhere else. plz guid me

15. UMAR JAVAID says:

16. khurram shahzad says:

muhammad asif sahib udc.main bhi iesco ka daily wages employee hon.mare 19 nowember 2015 ko 3 saal pore hoye hain. Main aap se fone par bat karna chahta hon.keya aap apna number bata sakte hain.Allah hafiz

17. Salahudin says:

mera 3 saal se Federal government me contract chal raha hai aur me deceased quota per aaya tha abhe tak mera contract extend ho raha hai , kia ap mjhe bataenge k ye kab tak extend hota rahega ya koi notification hai jis me extend karne ki muddat likhi ho ? pls reply me

18. wasif says:

salam madam mery father 2009 main terrorist attack main shaheed ho gy thy mery father federal govt servent thy main un ke jaga 2012 main appoint hua hu lekin ajj tk regular nahi hua plz help me mujy kuch bta de main kya kru/.,.,.,.,.

19. Mohsin Ali says:

Respected Dear madam .
    My humble request to you kindly confirm me that national savings finance division's contigent or cotract employess whos contract expired on 2014 feb can i submit my case for the regularization
    I hope you ll reply soon

20. mushtaq ahmed says:

NCHD employees were regularized by ppp govt in 2012 and IHC also directed the respondent i.e Secretary cabinet division,DG NCHD and secretary ministry of education to issue regularization notification of employees within 15 days but failed.The employees filed contempt of court petition against the respondents in IHC which was forwarded to cabiney division for necessary action in November 2014.Still the employees are waiting for justice. please tell us what is the updated status of our case in cabinet division.

Mushtaq Ahmed

21. waqas iqbal says:

Aoa. plz mam inform me to about daily wages to regular court case in suprim court. our hiring date 29/10/2015 in superim court. me from national highway authority. plz post the jugment. we are waiting thanks

22. Muhammad Asif says:

M.Asif UDC IESCO Daily Wages 3 sal pore aur hamara case September 2015 me Head office chala gaya hay ..But Abi tak regular order ni howe...

23. Muhammad Asif says:

Respected Madam ,,,,M.Asif UDC IESCO....Hamare regularization k case Head office through proper channel September pohnch gaye hay aur Hamari Extension 25 November ko expire ho rahi hay ..But abi tk hamara Regular order ni howa..Kya hum extension k liye mazeed case bhej de ya Regular order hojayega....please confirm guide.....Thanx

24. Muhammad Asif says:

Respected Madam .M.Asif Udc Iesco...hamare case regularization k liye maange that Head office ne..ab hum me september me bijwaye hay likin abi tk cnfirm ni howa hama order aur mera extension last date 25 November hay tu hm khy kare madam

25. gul khatab says:

dear sir, main takriban 1 saal say contingent par ead main kaam kar raha ho aap say modbana iltamaas hai kay jald say jald committe ko bhatha kar hamain regular karwaya jaye....

26. Ehsan razzaq says:

AoA, madam plz inform me about Regularization of paid teaching and non teaching staff of FGEI-CG. plz
    Soon as possible

27. mujahid mumtaz says:

Shumaila kamal g aslam alikum.ap recently position bata sakhti hain nha dept dailywaiges employees ka kya hwa.reply me

28. inayatullah says:

madam , what about the committe Prograss of court cases numbers 1703/2013 and 965/2013 plz infrom me .inayat

29. Muhammad Asif says:

Respected Madam,,Mere 03 sal pore howe hay IESCO me as UDC job kr raha ho..abi hamare regularization k case head office pohnch gaye hay.kindly hamara Permanent Order kab hoga..

30. inayatullah says:

sir .what about the cabinet committe decion of BECS suervisors

31. Shakeel Ahmad says:

Respected Madam,

Please let me know whether establishment division constitute a committee for regularization of federal contract employees, if yes please can you upload a notification...

32. mushtaq ahmed says:

Mushtaq Ahmed

33. Mustansar Rehman says:

dear sir please guide me what is per month salary rate of contingent paid staff, and also guide under which notification we appoint the contingent paid staff.

34. Jamshed Ahmad says:

Sir kindly inform me.......
    Is commety ki report kb tk aa jay gi.4 mahinay ho gay hen isko bnay howy.....

35. Muhammad Asif says:

fgei k paid employ bhe kiya permanant ho rhy hain

36. illahi bux says:

i am working Sui Southern Gas Company since last 07 sevne years as Assistant Third Party Employee, I am graduate Engineeer MS Computer Engineering. I Requested the committee kindly send the request to our organization to confirm the causal employee.. thanks

37. zahid latif says:

Madam aslamo olykum ak ap sy bat pouch na chatahun umeed ha ap bbhather tareqe sy gaead laine deny gee kka koo notification cabinet div islamaabad ka aya ha Uo no 2/3/2014 deated 3th april2015 ko ye mery kam asakata ha ha madam 1997 me minstery of leaber over siss of pakistan ky shaby NTb me ldc berti howa tha but bed nasabi sy Nawaz shareef ki hokomet ny des 1997 me mj samet bhoth sy lougun koo estebleshment ky oder per termenet kerdeya tha our aj tak me joob kess hun bhoth cheaker islamaabad ky ley gaye pher ppp ki hokomet ayi to zerdari ny Act 2010 jari kkeya us me bhe kouch nhi howa metang per bat chelti geyi kabi cometi bun rha he hun ap mj ko mashwara dun

38. Roheel says:

Contract employees are hired on the basis of political mafia references. They got hired by crushing merit and political pressure. PPP govt gave jobs to its so called "Jiyalaas" resulting in destruction of national institutes and organization e.g PIA, Pk Steel, OGDCL , NHA and WAPDA.
    We will challenge this decision in Supreme Court. Its unfair. PMLN should take serious steps to eradicate theses unlawful and unjustified recuritments done by PPP govt in its last tensure.

Contract jobs are unlawful and non justified. We will challenge this biased decision in Supreme court and Lahore high court.

39. saira says:

Kindly confirm pia daily wages also include for regularization
    Secondly shall I forward directly to court for regularization or our department send this request to court

40. hina says:

plz tell me is this notification? and fgei k paid staff py b aply krey gy?

41. khanzada wazir says:

IHC decision on 9th April 2015 is yet to be notified. Any notification prior to court decision is worthless, illegal and will be challenged in the court again. The IHC decision shalll implemented in latter and spirit after it is notified

42. Anam Khan says:

I am working in Pak PWD under PM Assistant Package of 2 years contract. Shall I have to submit my request of regularization to the committee or it will be send by our office? plz confirm.