Notification Regarding Annual Increment as on 01-12-2011 for Contract Employees

Government of the Punjab Finance Department has issued Notification No. FD.PC.10-1/78(Pt.II)(846/14) dated 02-04-2015 in connection with Annual Increment as on 01-12-2011.

Finance Department observes that para 4 of this Department circular letter No. FD.PC 2-1/2011 dated 11-07-2011 clearly states that the annual increments of the existing employees in Basic Pay Scales -2011 in which their pay is fixed as on 01-07-2011 shall accure on the 1st December 2011. The employees who were regularized on 13-06-2011 do come under the above captioned para 4 of the said circular letter. Hence all the employees who got their pay fixed in light of aforesaid circular letter on 01-07-2011, as a special relaxation, shall be entitled for grant of annual increment on 01-12-2001 only.

Special Thanks to Mr. Muhammad Kashif Munir for sending the copy of the Notification Regarding Annual Increment as on 01-12-2011 for Contract Employees.

Annual Increment 2011

Summary
Notification Regarding Annual Increment as on 01-12-2011 for Contract Employees
Notification No. FD.PC.10-1/78(Pt.II)(846/14) dated 02-04-2015 has been issued regarding Annual Increment as on 01-12-2011 for Contract Employees

1. Shehzad says:

AoA, Up gradation of clerical staff in WAPDA ka notification kab issue hoga?

2. Muhammad Rizwan Amir Khan says:

Respected Madam, Thanks for your all efforts regarding find & place the notifications for govt. employees that are helpful.
    You upload a notification of finance department Subjected: ANNUAL INCREMENT AS ON 01.12.2011. In last Paragraph, last line, para 3 of refrence is written but copy enclosed is not attached. Plz send the prescribed copy.
    Furthermore, i was regularized on 23.06.2011. Am I eligible for annual increment 12.2011.
    I applied for the grant of said increment but District Accounts Officer has demanded for the enclosure of this notification.
    kindly send me the said letter. I shall be highly thankful to you for youir kind favour. M. Rizwan Amir Khan, Agri. Officer (Ext.), Whatsapp. 03134657095

3. Ghulam murtaza says:

Respected madam
    Meri date of joining 22/6/2012 hai
    Kia mera increment nhi lage ga
    Ab tk mere dept walo ne mje nhi dia ye k kar k mai eligible nhi hn
    Plz madam email me notification if I am eligible

4. Shahzad Junaid says:

Madam, I e mail you, pls chek.
    Thanks

Shehzad Junaid

5. shakeel says:

i am regularized on 23-07-2011. am i eligible for the increment 2011.

6. Billa says:

Madam, I was appointed in November, 2007 and regularized on 2009. Am I eligible for this??

7. Shahzad Ahmad says:

Dear mam, we regularized on 23.06.2011. Pls guide for further process and ho saky tu notification copy email kr den.
    shehzadjunaid@gmail.com

8. haroon mumtaz says:

Madam I mail you on your address shumailkamal10@gmail.com but you not send me the copy of notification I mail you again plz copy me the notification on my mailing address.

9. farrukh shahzad says:

aoa . i was appointed on contract in march 2008 and got regularized on 7-7-2011 am i eligible for this ?? thanks

10. shahid aslam says:

I was appointed in dec. 2005 and regularized in 23.06.2011. Also got incrementd of contract after protection orders expect 2011. Can I eligible niw to.get increment of 2011.

11. shahzad says:

Dear madam I was appointed on ad-hoc on 12.04.2011 for six months later on within said period on 13.09.2011 I was appointed on regular basis. Is this notification applies on me?

12. Fiaz Ahsan says:

Mam i was regularized on 14th October 2009, Am i eligible for this increment or not?

13. muhammad zeeshan says:

Dear mam, please ask mr. Kashif about the much clear and full copy of the notification. As im eligible for this increment. I cant print out the notification clearly. Plz uplod the full scaned copy or email me at mzee713@gmail.com.

14. Muhammad Ibrahim says:

I am working as a KPO (BPS-11) on contract basis from 13th January, 2015 in a university.... kia mai eligible ho....

15. shahid mehmood says:

dear sister i was regulrised on 25-9-2011 am i eligible for this increment.thanks

16. Naheed says:

Main 04-02-2011 se contract pr hun. Abi permanent nahi kia gia. Kia ap regularization k bary main b koi information hai.

17. haroon mumtaz says:

Madam plz forward me notification copy on my email that is haroonmumtaz14@yahoo.com

18. ABDUL RAOOF KHURAM says:

ok thanks mahem

19. ABDUL RAOOF KHURAM says:

yes mahem but hum ko 2009 ki annual incriment nahee mili the kia ya notification hum ko fida day sukta hay

20. Naheed says:

Aoa
    Mujay yeh samaj nahi a rahi k 13-06-2011 ko kin employees ko permanent kia gia hai?

21. ABDUL RAOOF KHURAM says:

MAHEM HUM 18-4-2011 KO REGULAR HUWAY BUT W.E.F 14-09-2009 TO KIA HUM KO BHE ANNUAL INCREMENT MILAY GEE

22. haroon mumtaz says:

Madam main 30-06-2011 ko regular hua hn kia mujy bi increment lagy ga.

23. Saira says:

Aoa,
    is this notification only for Punjab Govt Employee? Are the Federal Govt Employees eligible for this?
    Regards

24. ayaz says:

thank you for your response. plz send me copy of above notification on ayaz1432@gmail.com

25. ayaz says:

mam i was regularized on 23-06-2011. in light of above notification, am i eligible for annual increment 2011.plz reply