Notification Regarding Annual Increment as on 01-12-2011 for Contract Employees

Government of the Punjab Finance Department has issued Notification No. FD.PC.10-1/78(Pt.II)(846/14) dated 02-04-2015 in connection with Annual Increment as on 01-12-2011.

Finance Department observes that para 4 of this Department circular letter No. FD.PC 2-1/2011 dated 11-07-2011 clearly states that the annual increments of the existing employees in Basic Pay Scales -2011 in which their pay is fixed as on 01-07-2011 shall accure on the 1st December 2011. The employees who were regularized on 13-06-2011 do come under the above captioned para 4 of the said circular letter. Hence all the employees who got their pay fixed in light of aforesaid circular letter on 01-07-2011, as a special relaxation, shall be entitled for grant of annual increment on 01-12-2001 only.

Special Thanks to Mr. Muhammad Kashif Munir for sending the copy of the Notification Regarding Annual Increment as on 01-12-2011 for Contract Employees.

Annual Increment 2011

Notification Regarding Annual Increment as on 01-12-2011 for Contract Employees
Notification No. FD.PC.10-1/78(Pt.II)(846/14) dated 02-04-2015 has been issued regarding Annual Increment as on 01-12-2011 for Contract Employees

1. Shehzad says:

AoA, Up gradation of clerical staff in WAPDA ka notification kab issue hoga?

2. Muhammad Rizwan Amir Khan says:

Respected Madam, Thanks for your all efforts regarding find & place the notifications for govt. employees that are helpful.
    You upload a notification of finance department Subjected: ANNUAL INCREMENT AS ON 01.12.2011. In last Paragraph, last line, para 3 of refrence is written but copy enclosed is not attached. Plz send the prescribed copy.
    Furthermore, i was regularized on 23.06.2011. Am I eligible for annual increment 12.2011.
    I applied for the grant of said increment but District Accounts Officer has demanded for the enclosure of this notification.
    kindly send me the said letter. I shall be highly thankful to you for youir kind favour. M. Rizwan Amir Khan, Agri. Officer (Ext.), Whatsapp. 03134657095

3. Ghulam murtaza says:

Respected madam
    Meri date of joining 22/6/2012 hai
    Kia mera increment nhi lage ga
    Ab tk mere dept walo ne mje nhi dia ye k kar k mai eligible nhi hn
    Plz madam email me notification if I am eligible

4. Shahzad Junaid says:

Madam, I e mail you, pls chek.

Shehzad Junaid

5. shakeel says:

i am regularized on 23-07-2011. am i eligible for the increment 2011.

6. Billa says:

Madam, I was appointed in November, 2007 and regularized on 2009. Am I eligible for this??

7. Shahzad Ahmad says:

Dear mam, we regularized on 23.06.2011. Pls guide for further process and ho saky tu notification copy email kr den.

8. haroon mumtaz says:

Madam I mail you on your address but you not send me the copy of notification I mail you again plz copy me the notification on my mailing address.

9. farrukh shahzad says:

aoa . i was appointed on contract in march 2008 and got regularized on 7-7-2011 am i eligible for this ?? thanks

10. shahid aslam says:

I was appointed in dec. 2005 and regularized in 23.06.2011. Also got incrementd of contract after protection orders expect 2011. Can I eligible niw to.get increment of 2011.

11. shahzad says:

Dear madam I was appointed on ad-hoc on 12.04.2011 for six months later on within said period on 13.09.2011 I was appointed on regular basis. Is this notification applies on me?

12. Fiaz Ahsan says:

Mam i was regularized on 14th October 2009, Am i eligible for this increment or not?

13. muhammad zeeshan says:

Dear mam, please ask mr. Kashif about the much clear and full copy of the notification. As im eligible for this increment. I cant print out the notification clearly. Plz uplod the full scaned copy or email me at

14. Muhammad Ibrahim says:

I am working as a KPO (BPS-11) on contract basis from 13th January, 2015 in a university.... kia mai eligible ho....

15. shahid mehmood says:

dear sister i was regulrised on 25-9-2011 am i eligible for this increment.thanks

16. Naheed says:

Main 04-02-2011 se contract pr hun. Abi permanent nahi kia gia. Kia ap regularization k bary main b koi information hai.

17. haroon mumtaz says:

Madam plz forward me notification copy on my email that is

ok thanks mahem

yes mahem but hum ko 2009 ki annual incriment nahee mili the kia ya notification hum ko fida day sukta hay

20. Naheed says:

Mujay yeh samaj nahi a rahi k 13-06-2011 ko kin employees ko permanent kia gia hai?

22. haroon mumtaz says:

Madam main 30-06-2011 ko regular hua hn kia mujy bi increment lagy ga.

23. Saira says:

is this notification only for Punjab Govt Employee? Are the Federal Govt Employees eligible for this?

24. ayaz says:

thank you for your response. plz send me copy of above notification on

25. ayaz says:

mam i was regularized on 23-06-2011. in light of above notification, am i eligible for annual increment 2011.plz reply