Notification of Protection of Contract Employees under Contract Policy 2004

Government of Punjab, Higher Education Department has issued Notification No. SO (Commerce) 24-1/2013 dated 28-07-2015 in connection with Protection of Contract Employees under Contract Policy 2004.

According to this Notification 07x Contract Employees of BPS-18 are protected under Contract Policy 2004 of Government of Punjab in relaxation of Punjab Public Service Commission Rules wef 01-08-2012 (Fore Noon).

It has also been approved the condonation of difference in age, qualification, designation and pay scales of contract employees of of Commerce Stream for the implementation of Contract Appointment Policy 2014 with effect from 01-08-2012.

Salary components of such employees shall be protected under the contract appointment policy 2004. However pay of Contract Employees earlier appointed in TEVTA Pay Scales shall be fixed at the present stage of the respective pay scales.

Special thanks to Mr. Mulazam Hussain for sending the copy of the Notification.

Note: Other Lists of BPS-16 & BPS-17 and Non-Gazeeted can be obtained by sending request at shumailakamal10@gmail.com.

Protection of Contract Employees

Protection Contract Employees

1. Muhammad Yasin says:

I need regularization notification of Government Employees punjab government 2009. kindly provide the same and oblige

2. Umar says:

Mam.what about pay protection of those who are appointed from regular service to controct job in punjab education.

3. Fazal kareem says:

QESCO wapda contract mulazmeen jo 2000 me bhrti hue the ko regular krny ka jo notification jari hua ta ap se mil jae ga

4. Irshad Khokhar says:

what about the news in today dunya news for regularization of temporary posts of SNEs of Govt of the Punjab....

5. munim says:

respected Madam,
    Kindly post link to KPK contract policy-2004 which is badly needed in a case.

6. Sarfraz Hussain says:

Dear miss otherwise it is possible kya?
    my friends take reliving i also put application of reliving and TEVTA ask me for resignation so i do so. then please tell me people those not resign can take this benefits.
    i also consult with my friend in AG Office he guide me there should not Gape between resignation and joining then it will considerable please guide us

thanks

7. Sarfraz Hussain says:

Dear miss AOA,
    I am working as an Assistant Professor in HED since 31 may 2011. i have resign TEVTA on 30 may 2011. at that time my basic salary is 18000 according to last Pay slip. but in HED started from 12910. if this pay protection to commerce stream is allowed from CM is it is applicable to me because i have resign from AIT, Commerce College, Lahore. please guide me

8. Muhammad Jamil Mughal says:

Assalam O Alaikum..

Kia Punjab Daanish Schools ky employees ko regularize kia jay ga??????

9. Talmeez says:

Madam higher edu. Dept. Transfer pr ban kis date ko lift kr raha hy?

10. waheed says:

Medam kya yeh notification contract wala educators k liay b hay?if not t9u kia unkay liay koi protction ruules hain???

11. Rabia says:

Kindly tell us about regularization of federal govt. Contract teachers. When they will be regularized?

12. ahmad taha says:

mam what is meant by this notification?

13. aleem says:

mam can u provide me the notification copy of the grant of one month conveyance allowance to the punjab teachers by Government of the punjab due to performing U.P.E/U.S.E duty in the summer vacations of 2013???D.E.O allowed one month C.A to the teachers who performed the U.P.E duty???will you plz provide me on my email id?????my id is aleem_expert@yahoo.com

plz send it to me it required urgently..

• Dear aleem I have not got the same when i ll receive the same I ll share

• aleem says:

mam plz try to search out it plz i need it badly..

• Qasim Rafique says:

Aoa! please clear my query.
        i appointed as ESE(bps-09) in august 2012. on dated 07-08-2015 i been regularized as PST. and my basic pay once again adjusted at zero stage of 9th scale and 2 increments that i earned during the contract period became my personal allowance. under recruitment policy2016 i applied through proper channel for SSE(BS-16), and i have been selected for this said post.from permanent post of ESE-09 i once again came on contract post of sse(IT) bs-16. now my pay is bs-16 zero stage.my query is whether am i am entitled for the above mentioned personal allowance that i was receiving at BS-09 post after regularization/permanent since 7-8-15?

14. aleem says:

mam what is meant by this notification????