Pakistan Electric Power Company (Pvt.) Limited, Office of the General Manager (Human Resources) has issued Notification No. GM(HR)/HRD/A-693/2261-99 dated 03-07-2015 in connection with Employment of Children of an Employee Who Die In Service Irrespective of Cut-off-Date & Quota.

According to this letter, Approval of BoD PEPCO is hereby conveyed that only one child of employee who dies during service will be given job irrespective of quota and any cut-off-date. Accordingly the date viz 13-06-2006 as given in this office order No. GM (HR)/HRD/A-548/2843-80 dated 10-04-2009 is deleted.

This letter clarifies that:

The Job will be given irrespective of the quota

The job will be granted to the child of the employee of PEPCO without any restriction of the date of death. It means that child of the the employee who died before 13-06-2006 is also eligible for the job.

Special thanks to Ch.Masood Nasir Sandhu for sending the copy of the Notification.

Employment of Children of an Employee Who Die In Service

1. Ahsan Ali says:

Assalam u alaikum sir me ny fesco me apny lye apply kia tha jo quota tha k jn k father doran e service foat ho chuky hn us me to mjhy ye jnna h k wo progress kb shru krn gn plz give me 1 rply

2. Abu Zainab says:

My father was SDO in WAPDA and died during service in 1983. I am 40 years of age and i am disabled permanently due to an incureable disease since my childhood. Can i get the job on employee's son basis? Or pensions? I am the only son, mother also died.

3. Iram Qureshi says:

If a daughter gets job n wants to leave that post then her brother can get this job to support his family????

4. haider ali says:

15 cases pending pm assistance package 2014 2 decided isb high court details contact 0345 5310586

5. tanzilla says:

AOA im tanzilla from qta meri mama govt emplotly ti unho nay 1993 may retirement li pir unko pension miltii ti 2002 may unki death huwe abi unki pension mujhay mil rahhi haii mai M.A Ki student hu kya mujhay mama ki job mil sakti haii

6. Asim Hussain Qazi says:

My father has been rendered FROM Wapda Service on Date 1-2-1994 is services as senior clerk under the XEN T.L Div Wapda Dadu Sindh. Request for the post of sub station Operator and Laboratory Assistant On Son Quota.
    I Am Asim Hussain Qazi S/O Nazeer Hussain Qazi.

7. Yasir says:

salam....
    mere father KDA mai the 2006 ko unju services puri hoi.. mai ne apply kiya huwa hai bhut bar... mera hosakta hai..

8. haris says:

Assalmoalikum
    meray father ki 1991 me death ho gai thi wo education department me head clerk thy me us ki seat k liay apply krna chahta hoo meri age 31 ha is k liay kindly mujay guidelines dey
    thanks

9. Muhammad Umar Farooq says:

my father was an SDO in wapda aur unki 2 saal pehlay death ho gyi hai according to this policy agar mai BSC Electrical engineering kar lu to 4 saal kay bad mughay apnay father ki post mil sakti hai kiya ?

10. Zara says:

Salam....mary father ki during service death ho gae thi wo assistant prof thy 18 scale..main ny m.phil kia hy ...kia mjy govt my koi job mily gi ???or konsy scale ki ??? Plzzzzz help me

11. Irshad ghani khan says:

Madam please tell me about assistant pakage ........land of leu...

12. Masood Sandhu says:

Dear Lal Kumar wpada Employees ka just aik Bacha Employee son qouta main job kar sakta hai khawah wo died qouta main ho khawa employee ne apni life,main karwaya hai

13. LAL KUMAR says:

DEAR MADAM AOA.PLEASE LET ME CLEAR THE COMPLETE MEANING OF THIS NOTIFICAION. ONE OF MY FRIENDS FATHER DIED IN SERVICE IN 1998 IN HESCO.HIS ONE SON WAS ALREADY IN WAPDA ON SON QUOTA.WHEN MY FRIENDS APPLIED FOR DEATH QUOTA OF HIS FATHER,HIS APPLICATION WAS REJECTED THAT HIS BROTHER WAS ALREADY ON SON QUOTA.PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHETHER ON THIS NEW NOTIFICATION HE CAN GET JOB OR NOT.WHAT IS MEANING OF IRRESPECTIVE OF QUOTA AND CUT OF DATE..
    THANKS
    LAL KUMAR TANDO ADAM SINDH

14. khalil says:

Madam
    My a close relative was working as assistant (bps16)
    post.
    With assistant commissioner. He has died.
    Now his son is qualified (M B A). For In which post he is
    Elegable. Please help us.

15. Ali Sardar says:

Assalam u Alikum
    Madam
    Mery father GPO me BPS 09 Me working kar rahy thy during service un ki death ho gai
    me ye pochna chahta tha k mujy kis age tak job mil sakti hy Deceised cote me??