Notification of Clarification of Withdrawal of Request of LPR/Retirement after Notification/Sanction

Government of Pakistan, Finance Division Regulation Wing has issued Notification No. F.1(1)R-4/2007-Vol-II(Pt) dated 06-12-2015 in connection with Clarification of Withdrawal of Request of LPR/Retirement after Notification/Sanction.

It has been decided in consultation with Establishment Division that a Govt Servant can withdraw option of voluntary retirement during the period for which encashment has been applied/granted subject to the following conditions:

She/He may withdraw her/his option of voluntary retirement before retirement matures.

It is binding on a Govt servant to return any amount of leave pay received by him/her, in lieu of encashment of LPR for that period.

Later on, on attaining the age of superannuation, if she/he again opts for 365 days leave encashment in lieu of 365 days LPR, such option of an individual may be treated as a fresh case and he/she will be allowed encashment of LPR in toto.

The letter issued on 17-11-2011 that has been referred is on the subject “Recall to duty after premature retirement."

Special thanks to Mr. Liaquat Kamboh for sending the copy of the Notification.


Option LPR Encashment





  1. ALi akbar says:

    Sir I am serving in me MES since 33 years and Applied for retirement after completion of qualifying 33 years service but not sanctioned .Then I applied for LPR /encashhment but unfortunately it was also not admitted .pl advise

  2. basheer says:

    mam my father 's service is 38years and his age is 57 what will be the total LPR of my fther now he is on retaiment kindly inform

  3. Shakil Ahmad Anjum says:

    Plz really important Msg....

    I have a problem with encashment?
    An employee retired from services and had also received its encashment say in year 2006.
    Now if he receive any back benefits increments, his last Basic pay will increase from what he had in 2006.
    Either he is eligible for " Arrears in Encashment" or not as his Basic pay has increased now.
    If the Basic pay on day of retirement is Rs. 10000/-P.M and for the 365 days he had received Rs. 120,000/-
    Now after revised pay his basic pay will increased to say Rs. 12000/- either he is eligible for encashment of Rs. 2000 X 12 = Rs. 24000/- or not.
    Plz quote ready reference of rules if any.

    • Galaxy World says:

      Dear Shakeel Ahmad you are 100% eligible for the arrears of encashment.

      • Imtiaz Ali Khan says:

        Get a point precisely clear that encashment does not mean last pay drawn multiplied with 12. Rather encashment is the total of pay you received during last twelve months of your service. You will appreciate the difference that there is a provision wherein you can draw your encashment on monthly basis during last twelve months of your service. It means you will draw double basic pay of every month during the period of LPR (last year of service).

  4. Mevo Khan says:

    Kia 25 qualified service complete per lpr encashment milsakti hey ya nahi plz reply zaror karein meri service 25 year 2 months hy

  5. Muhammad Saeed says:

    Madam Assalam-o-Alaikum
    Can a person get leave encashment on completion of 25 Years service???

  6. Azmat Shah says:

    i would like to ask about encashment of LPR, if an employee serve in his department about 24 years and last 12 years on deputation than which department is responsible to grant him encashment of LPR

  7. saleem says:

    Any notification/ rule in which a govt employee can get pay of post while he is serving on higer scale post instead of his lower scale reply


    If any body intend to be retired from govt service after completion of 25 years service, would he be entitled to get encasement of 365 days LPR

  9. Syed Ali says:

    I want to know that it there is any notification/Rule about withdrawal of lpr in KPK government
    Same as you posted f federal government Islamabad.
    please sir/madam let me know if any early as possible.

  10. ADNAN UDDIN says:

    Please guide me if no leave available at the credit of applicant, he may be granted EOL during LPR what is the rule????

  11. Muhammad Khalid says:

    Asslam-o-Alaikum Madam
    hru please ap mujhy yeh maloomat dain keh aya yeh Notification Govt of Punjab ny bhi lagoo kia hy. kia punjab main bhi koi employee apni LPR Ki mansookhi ky liye apply kar sakta hy.
    Please jajd az jald apni qeemti araa sy Nawaziye
    bundle of thanks

  12. Dr ijaz yousaf says:

    Dear admin
    I want to know that if there is any notification /rule about withdrawal of lpr in punjab government... Same as you posted of federal government Islamabad... Subject : clarification of request of withdrawal of lpr..
    Plz let me know if any as early as possible

  13. Shakeel Awan says:

    kia 25 years service hony per LPR mil sakti hay?

    Shakeel Awan, 0300-5302585

  14. ALI KHAN says:

    Dear Madan. AA. I want to know about the grant of family pension case. My father was retired from MES and was granted pension. After his death in 1975 my mother was receiving family pension.My mother was also died in 2011. Now we know to whether the family pension can be granted to my widow sister, who was also residing with my mother. It is worth mentioning to say that my widow sister is childless ( issue less). Further more she (my sister) is suffering from CANCER and she has no source of income nor any assets i.e. cash / property was left by her husband. Her bother and mother-in-law have died. I shall be thankful, if you could kindly guide us and processing the case accordingly.

    • Chaudhary Tanweer Ahmed says:

      widow sister can avail the family pension facility providing An Affidavit that she has no source of financial resources.etc. on ptcl..0544.9270206...Tayyab Shah, DAO, Jhelum. or
      Chaudary Tanveer

  15. muslim says:

    dear madam,

    how many leave in government servant in year or what type leave give in year

    and also tell me after retirement if leave is balance so give encashment

  16. Abdul Rahman says:

    Madam Asalam o Alaikum, I want to receive my pay slip through my id, plz inform about how can I make it. Tnx.

  17. Zulfiqar Sumra From Layyah says:

    What did grant promotion to a civil servant after retirement or during service death (who retired from govt service at attaining the superannuation of age 60 year or died during service)

  18. Kamran Humdani says:

    Plz some on tell me about 50 Percent case filled from PAC Kamra employees.

  19. Sher ahmed says:

    My service is at retirment time 25 y 4 m 18 d now it will be count 25 y or 26 y for gross pension?

  20. saeed ahmed says:

    If a person take retirement after 25 year service at the age of 50 years. Now he want to rejoin service at the age of 53 years. is this possible???

  21. Muhammad Mumtaz says:

    Dear Shumaila Kamal, can u guide me i am appointed from higher grade to lower grade mean frm BPS 19 to BPS 17. I was previously serving in university as assistant professor. tell me whether i am entitled for pay protection and how much because my previous basic pay was 48500 and now it is in BPS 17 it is 20000/-
    waiting for reply

  22. Sher ahmed says:

    My age is 44 phir kia mujh ko 218 days ka koi benifits mily ga our mera doosra sawal he k gross pension formulla k lie mere service 25 years account ho ge ya 26 years

  23. Sher ahmed says:

    Salam madam Main ne as pst in punjab 25y 4m 18 d service ki he 30 sep 2015 ko retire hoa hion mere e/leave 218 days balance hain kia mujh ko leave encashment mily ga

Leave a Comment