Notification of Clarification of Withdrawal of Request of LPR/Retirement after Notification/Sanction

Government of Pakistan, Finance Division Regulation Wing has issued Notification No. F.1(1)R-4/2007-Vol-II(Pt) dated 06-12-2015 in connection with Clarification of Withdrawal of Request of LPR/Retirement after Notification/Sanction.

It has been decided in consultation with Establishment Division that a Govt Servant can withdraw option of voluntary retirement during the period for which encashment has been applied/granted subject to the following conditions:

She/He may withdraw her/his option of voluntary retirement before retirement matures.

It is binding on a Govt servant to return any amount of leave pay received by him/her, in lieu of encashment of LPR for that period.

Later on, on attaining the age of superannuation, if she/he again opts for 365 days leave encashment in lieu of 365 days LPR, such option of an individual may be treated as a fresh case and he/she will be allowed encashment of LPR in toto.

The letter issued on 17-11-2011 that has been referred is on the subject “Recall to duty after premature retirement."

Special thanks to Mr. Liaquat Kamboh for sending the copy of the Notification.

Option LPR Encashment

1. Syed Ali says:

I want to know that it there is any notification/Rule about withdrawal of lpr in KPK government
    Same as you posted f federal government Islamabad.
    please sir/madam let me know if any early as possible.

2. ADNAN UDDIN says:

Please guide me if no leave available at the credit of applicant, he may be granted EOL during LPR what is the rule????

3. Muhammad Khalid says:

Asslam-o-Alaikum Madam
    hru please ap mujhy yeh maloomat dain keh aya yeh Notification Govt of Punjab ny bhi lagoo kia hy. kia punjab main bhi koi employee apni LPR Ki mansookhi ky liye apply kar sakta hy.
    Please jajd az jald apni qeemti araa sy Nawaziye
    bundle of thanks

4. Dr ijaz yousaf says:

Dear admin
    I want to know that if there is any notification /rule about withdrawal of lpr in punjab government... Same as you posted of federal government Islamabad... Subject : clarification of request of withdrawal of lpr..
    Plz let me know if any as early as possible

5. Shakeel Awan says:

kia 25 years service hony per LPR mil sakti hay?

Shakeel Awan, 0300-5302585

6. ALI KHAN says:

Dear Madan. AA. I want to know about the grant of family pension case. My father was retired from MES and was granted pension. After his death in 1975 my mother was receiving family pension.My mother was also died in 2011. Now we know to whether the family pension can be granted to my widow sister, who was also residing with my mother. It is worth mentioning to say that my widow sister is childless ( issue less). Further more she (my sister) is suffering from CANCER and she has no source of income nor any assets i.e. cash / property was left by her husband. Her bother and mother-in-law have died. I shall be thankful, if you could kindly guide us and processing the case accordingly.

7. muslim says:

dear madam,

how many leave in government servant in year or what type leave give in year

and also tell me after retirement if leave is balance so give encashment

8. Abdul Rahman says:

Madam Asalam o Alaikum, I want to receive my pay slip through my id, plz inform about how can I make it. Tnx.

9. Zulfiqar Sumra From Layyah says:

What did grant promotion to a civil servant after retirement or during service death (who retired from govt service at attaining the superannuation of age 60 year or died during service)

10. Kamran Humdani says:

Plz some on tell me about 50 Percent case filled from PAC Kamra employees.

11. Sher ahmed says:

My service is at retirment time 25 y 4 m 18 d now it will be count 25 y or 26 y for gross pension?

12. saeed ahmed says:

If a person take retirement after 25 year service at the age of 50 years. Now he want to rejoin service at the age of 53 years. is this possible???

13. Muhammad Mumtaz says:

Dear Shumaila Kamal, can u guide me i am appointed from higher grade to lower grade mean frm BPS 19 to BPS 17. I was previously serving in university as assistant professor. tell me whether i am entitled for pay protection and how much because my previous basic pay was 48500 and now it is in BPS 17 it is 20000/-
    waiting for reply

14. Sher ahmed says:

My age is 44 phir kia mujh ko 218 days ka koi benifits mily ga our mera doosra sawal he k gross pension formulla k lie mere service 25 years account ho ge ya 26 years

15. Sher ahmed says:

Salam madam Main ne as pst in punjab 25y 4m 18 d service ki he 30 sep 2015 ko retire hoa hion mere e/leave 218 days balance hain kia mujh ko leave encashment mily ga