Last Updated on October 31, 2021 by ShumailaKamal
I have already published some articles about the Calculation of GP Fund Interest amount after a year’s periods as well as I have also published about the calculation of Interest amount on GP Fund Advance. Today I will tell you how to Calculate GP Fund Balance with Bonus Amount. The bonus on GP Fund was granted in various years during the past.
Some salient features of this sheet are as under:
- It must be prepared in M.S. Excel Sheet.
- 30% bonus was remained allowed on interest/profit up to 1999-2000, but later on discontinued.
- Opening Balance can be zero on initial start of calculation i.e. from the date of deduction of G.P.Fund.
- Monthly subscription is changeable as per actual deduction rate of GP Fund.
- Interest Rate accordingly can be changed with reference to the year.
- You can also get help from the GP Fund Interest Rates Since 1963 with bonus.
- The employees who entered into Government Service after 2000 AD can use GP Fund Annual Balance Amount with Simple MS Excel Sheet.
You have to change the values only in the coloured cells and don’t disturb the white cells.
This is a trail version of the Calculation of GP Fund with Bonus, if you see any mistake or errors please comment so that the errors may be removed.
(This post has been delivered by Mr. Shaheen Rehman.)