Restoration of Commuted Portion of Pension in Urdu Version

Last Updated on January 22, 2015 by ShumailaKamal

On the request of many visitors of this website, Mr. Amir Agha again wrote the whole detail of Restoration of Commuted Portion of Pension in Urdu. As many of the pensioners as well as the serving employees have requested to produce the same in Urdu so that they can easily understand the whole story of Restoration of Pension.

Restoration of Commuted Portion of Pension in Urdu

In this detail the details on the following topics has been provided:

• Benefits of Restoration of Pension
  • Meanings of Restoration of Pension
  • Restoration of Commuted Portion of Pension
  • Increase in Pension
  • Cancellation of the Restoration of Commuted Portion of Pension
  • Difference between un-commuted and commuted portion of pension
  • Action on the decisions of the court
  • Arrears amount since the date of restoration of pension

I hope after reading the detail in Urdu you have not further queries in your mind on the subject topic. If you have further questions about Restoration of Commuted Portion of Pension and its other relevant topics just feel free to email Mr. Amir Agha.

Commuted Portion Pension

Commuted Pension Portion

Restoration Commuted Pension

Commutaion Tables

78 thoughts on “Restoration of Commuted Portion of Pension in Urdu Version

1. my uncl retired on 1991 and tjeir date of bith in 1.2 1949. Now they draw monthly pension 13500. I want to know if they restored their pension. who much increase pension after restoration.

2. MUHAMMAD NAYEEM KHAN · Edit

Sir,
    Assalam O Alyqum,
    My question is in favoure of Restoration against my 12 yrs 11 month service qualifying service so how to restoration period are adopt in my restroation actual position of restoration after 15 years
    retirement and qualifying service 25 years. How can sarrender my restoration amount in this rules king clearfy me to this rule as per your knowledge sir, thank you for favoure me.

3. Reapected…. mera sawal ye he agar aik federal govt emoloyee… yakmusht pension na lay tu aisi koi policy he k 60 year tak usko apni current salary milti rahe aor us me increment aor budget increase b lagta rahe ? Please send me the policy in detail… [email protected]

4. assalam walekum , madam kia pension key hawaley se court ne koee aisa order kia hai ke jab tak pensioner ko uski pension milna na shoro ho jaey us ko pori pay di jati rahe, agar koee aisa court order hai to kindly mere email par aap sent kr sakti hain : [email protected]

5. I am retired from Pak Army on 15-02-2005
    I was enrolled in Pak Army on 14-02-1990
    My Date of birth is 3-8-1973
    My Full Pension started Rs. 2333/- per month since 16-2-2005 and last pension is Rs. 12008/- as on 28-4-2016
    My pension commuted on 28-04-2016 Rs. 933.20 and give me commuted part Rs. 259624.00 on my basic pension as on 15-2-2005
    Kindly inform the restoration date of my commuted portion of pension.

6. Dear Admin ,My Father Died on 28-09-2016 during service(WAPDA
    ) at the age of 55. Now my mother is receiving Pension. her pension will be restored or not ? if yes then when?

7. Sardar Tahir maray walad sub 13,08,1973 ko retair ho gay tha lance havaldar un Commuted portion of pension jo 2015 main bal howa wo lagay ga ka ni or un ke age b 70 sa zada ha penshon kb dobal ho ge

8. Aoa dear shumaila mery walid sahab 1975 mein retire huye. Us waqt unki umar 55 saal thi.. 1976 mein unki death ho gae.. unk baad meri walida ko 50% pension milti rahi.. walida ki 2003 mein death hue jisky bad mujhy 50% Pension as a unmarried daughter mil rahi hy.. kiya Meri pension restore ho sakti hy aur iska kiya tareeqakar hoga…mein apki shukr guzar hungi agar aap mein help kr den..