Government of Pakistan, Finance Division has issued Notification No. F.No.1(3)Imp/2015-630 dated 07-07-2015 in connection with Notification of Revised Pay Scales 2015.
According to this Notification, the pay scales have been revised and new pay scales 2015 will take place the existing pay scales 2015 with effect from 1st July 2015. The summary of the same is as under:
- ARA-2010 still frozen
- ARA-2013 and 2014 have also been frozen
- Adhoc Relief Allowance 2015 has been granted @7.5% of the running basic pay of the revised pay scales 2015.
- Medical Allowance has been increased 25%.
- Minimum Medical Allowance will be Rs.1500/-
- The employees of BPS-16 and above will get Medical Allowance increase @25% on the running medical allowance.
- Orderly Allowance has been increased from Rs.7000/- PM to Rs. 12000/-