7,000,000 Cell Numbers for SMS Purpose

Here is a huge list of 7,000,000 (Seventy Hundred Thousands)Cell Numbers for SMS Purpose abd various purposes. You can get these number 100% free for SMS Caster or SMS bombing purpose.

As you all know this is the period of e-marketing and every one wants to promote his business through various purposes and now a days SMS casting is spreading on a large scale. The list I added here is categories according to cities. These categories are;

• Karachi Cell numbers
  • Lahore Cell Numbers
  • Multan Cell Numbers
  • Peshawar Cell Numbers
  • Quetta Cell Numbers
  • Islamabad Cell Numbers
  • Jhang Cell Numbers
  • Sahiwal Cell Numbers
  • Rahim yar Khan Cell Numbers
  • Gujrawanwala Cell Numbers
  • Gujrat Cell Numbers
  • Bahawalpur Cell Numbers
  • Faisalabad Cell Numbers
  • and Over All Pakistan Cell Numbers.

You cannot use SMS caster with new 3G, 4G or 5G Mobile Network. For SMS Caster you just need the old version mobiles i.e Nokia 1210, Nokia 1212 etc.

Cell Numbers

You can get these numbers and can use these cell phone numbers for SMS casting purpose. You can use SMS Caster or SMS Bomber to send SMS to thousands of people simultaneously.

Download List of Cell Numbers

276 thoughts on “7,000,000 Cell Numbers for SMS Purpose

1. kindly give me all Karachi mobile numbers list/ data for my business promotion and i want to all data of Karachi.
    kindly send me all data of Karachi.
    awaiting your prompt reply.
    thanx & regards.

2. AOA

Kindly send me active numbers of
    ISLAMABAD
    LAHORE
    RAWALPINDI
    KARACHI
    For my business promotion
    am doing real estate business & construction projects thanks.

3. It is really a great help for marketers and sales persons, I need Lahore mobile numbers with names data if you provide me i feel pleasure to have.

4. If any one required Lahore Phone Cell Numbers Data Base with Name and House Adresss
    need to contact me just in RS. 6000/- having 200,000 Phone numbers with Name+House Address

Contact; 0307-4300073

5. Asslam o Alaikum Sir,,
    Actually I am a student of M.Phil and i am conducting a thesis so i required data of Name,Home Address,Contact number,Email id of Lahore areas.
    Main just un sy apny questionnaire fill up karwany hain, basically main lahore sy nai hun but research lahore kar raha hun, arround 1000 agr mujy ap data provide kar dain to,,,, I shall be very thankfull to you fro act of this kindness,,,

6. AOA
    sir,
    Please arrange to provide me Lahore phone numbers for all the network.
    My GSM# is 0304/9791589

With Best Regard
    SHAHBAZ AHMAD

7. Assalam-o-Alikum dear sir, my name is saif ali from gripdeal company. im working in this company as a team manager. i need Rawalpindi and islamabad mobile numbers for interception. so dear plz send me data contact list. my email: [email protected]
    contact no# 923365388696

8. Friend I need the list of mobile number for advertising, plz share me the list for at least Multan City. It will be a great help.

9. Hi
    i am in need to get contact list of Lahore city,as I am running Software House. Its highly appreciating that you are providing this. Waiting for prompt response. contact# 030355990000

10. A salam A

I require a mobile contact number list of karachi user for promotion of marketing product, and secondly also want to use these contacts in cheaper way to contact that i apply regular basis by my self / hands.

Regards
    Amir
    [email protected]

Hope to get you reply.

11. Dear,
    Sir can i get mobile no list Lahore city i need only Lahore no list.
    Thanks if u help me ...i need for my company markiting .

12. Muhammad Ather Ghazipura · Edit

Dear Sir,

I need the numbers of Pakistan for running the education campaign for the needy people across Pakistan. Please do send it to me. Feel free for any further requirements. You may contact me on 0336-1248249 or via email [email protected]

13. Assalam o alaikum,
    Madam I need contact numbers to market my propose website for free online matrimonial services. Kindly send me the same to help others to find soulmate. Thanks

14. Aslamu alikum

dear Sir we need the peshawar and Mardan region mobile Nos for the purpose of local advertising of mega marts. super store , schools and upcoming election candidates campaign

15. Dear sir,

I was not able to download the contact list as your link is not working i was wondering if you could send me the list on my email

16. Currently I can't comment, if I get Lahore cell number detail which are active number, I will comment and if required, may also suggestions also. Email me Lahore active cell number detail.

Regards,
    Rashid Inamullah

1. AOA
      Sir my name is Mehran Hisbanu I need active mobile numbers
      Of KARACHI and LAHORE for my sales business promotions kindly send me the link on my email [email protected] or whatsaap of my number 03063293380 kindly help me. THANKS

17. Where is the list ?
    Kindly send me the link so that i can easily download it.
    Your co-operation shall be high appricated.

18. Dear Naeem,Noman,and Ehsan ullah,

i don't have list but i have an online business opportunity.
    and i am also working on it.

i you gays are interested kindly contact me.

my cell no is 0310-1101950 Asif Hussain