It is to share here that Internship Opportunity for Agri Graduates on Agri Farms has been initiated by MNS-University of Agriculture, Multan, University Agriculture, Faisalabad and PMAS-Arid Agriculture University, Rawalpindi. Detail is as under:
Under the ADP Funded Project “Enhancing productivity in 10 low producing Tehsils through deployment of fresh Agri. Scientists at farm level.
Application are Invited from Pakistani nationals domiciled in Punjab. Graduates having B.Sc (Hons) Agriculture from any of the three Agricultural University (i.e. MNS-University of Agricultural, Multan, University Agriculture, Faisalabad and PMAS-Arid Agriculture University, Rawalpindi) can apply for internship opportunity (for period of two crop seasons).
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA for Internship Opportunity for Agri Graduates
- Graduates of Agricultural Sciences (BSc (Hons) Agriculture) who passed out during the years 2018 and 2019.
- Minimum 2.5 CGPA in the bachelor`s degree program.
- He / She must not be currently in any academic program / employed / holding any current scholarship for higher studies. Enrolled students have to present semester discontinuation certificate issued by the University.
- Possessing an android phone and SIM is his or her own name
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Application are requested to visit for further information and to fill an online Application From available on the website.
- The stipend admissible to each intern will be Rs.30,000/- per month (including POL expenditures) and an incentive (not exceeding Rs. 5,000 per month) based upon performance.
- Internees have to work with the registered farmers (at their farms) for provision of extension and technical services and they can be placed anywhere in the project area in Punjab for a period of one year. These placements will be non-transferable.
- Application forms can be submitted within 15 days from the date from the date of publication of the advertisement (Advertisement published on 25-09-2019). Incomplete / late applications will not be entertained. Any Application can be rejected at any time in case of concealment of facts / false statement.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test/interview (if required).
- Department of Agriculture reserves the right to reject any or all the application without assigning any reason.
- Selected graduates should have to complete two weeks compulsory training.
- For more information please visit agriinternship.punjab.gov.pk.