Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, relief Rehabilitation & Settlement Department has issued Notification on 06-04-2020 regarding Opening Private Schools / Institutions for 5 Days in a Month. The details are as under:
Opening Private Schools / Institutions for 5 Days in a Month
The Provincial Government is pleased to allow all private schools/institutions/tuition academies and similar institutions to open their premises for first five days in each month to facilitate disbursement of salaries to teachers and other staff subject to strict observance of the following:-
- The administrative staff for the disbursement of salaries shall not exceed four persons.
- At the time of disbursement of salaries, no more than five persons shall be allowed to receive their salaries at salary distribution area.
- The availability of sanitizer should be ensured for sanitization of hand by all staff.
- All staff should wear masks and maintain 3 feet distance from each other.
- All COVID-19 related precautionary measures as notified by the Provincial Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa from time to time should be strictly observed.
For the information of general that Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Private Schools Regulatory Authority has already announced Summer Holidays 2020 in Schools. However this decision the Government made to facilitate teachers to collect their salaries.