Last Updated on April 15, 2020 by Galaxy World
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Provincial Education Minister, Akbar Ayyub Khan met the representatives of the Private Education Network on the subject Special Concession in Fee Private Schools KPK. The pointwise detail is as under:
20% Special Concession in Fee Private Schools KPK
- In the meeting, they discussed the concession in school fees of the private sector. Private schools will grant special school fee concession for the months of April and May 2020.
- Private schools will grant 20% for students paying Rs. 6000/- or more per month fee.
- Students paying less than Rs. 6000/- will be given a 10% fee concession.
- The students will not get this concession, who are already getting sibling concession or any other special concession.
- Students will pay the April fee in April and May fee in May 2020. The private schools will not collect two months fee at a time.
- Parents should ensure to pay the fees in time so that the teachers and staff of the private educational institutions get a salary in time.
- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is the only province where sibling concession, the private schools give to the parents/students.
Updates on 15-04-2020 by Elementary & Secondary Education Department Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. Let’s wait for the Notification of the same private sector schools.
You may also like: 20% concession in fee by Private Schools Punjab