Last Updated on April 29, 2020 by Galaxy World
Directorate of Inspection / Registration of Private Institutions Sindh, School Education & Literacy Department, Government of Sindh has issued Notification on 28-04-2020 in connection with Special Orders for Private Schools Regarding Holidays, Fees and Others. The details are as under:
Special Orders for Private Schools
- Schools will remain to close up to 31st May 2020, only the admin office is allowed to open for collection of fees and distribution of salaries to the teachings & non-teaching staff working in their schools.
- It is mandatory for every school to grant 20% concession in the school tuition fee of students for the months of April & May 2020 subject to payment of a fee of April and May 2020 during the same months.
- Full salaries should be payable to the teaching and non-teaching staff of the private education institutes according to Rules. No Staff would be laid off during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- If any School has collected a full fee for the month of April & May 2020, the concession of 20%, which is supposed to be granted in the aforesaid period, be refunded or adjusted in the fees od the coming months which the consent of the parents.
- All hygienic / health precautions shall be observed in the school i.e. availability of hand sanitizers at the entry point and wearing mask mandatory.
- Social distancing measures must be adopted with the minimum presence of peoples at the same time in the office.
- Public gathering in any context is strictly banned maximum of 02 to 03 persons of the admin office of the school are allowed.
- No student will be personally called by any school to deposit his / her fee.
By: Mr. Muhammad Bux Saleem Khaskheli