Government of Pakistan, Finance Division has issued Notification on 18-08-2020 in connection with New GP Fund Interest Rates 2019-20 (Rates of Mark-Up) for the Federal Government Employees. According to the letter the revised Rate of Mark-up on state Provident fund i.e. General Provident fund for the Fiscal year 2019-2020 are as under:
GP Fund Interest Rates 2019-20
I am directed to convey that the rate of mark-up on State Provident i.e. general provident Fund (GP Fund) for the fiscal year 2019-2020 is as under:-
|Sr.No.||Fiscal Year||Rate of Mark-up|
Summary of General Provident Fund Mark up Rates 2019-20
This year the Government has reduced the interest rates on the GP Fund subscription amount. The government fixed 14.35% for the previous year but now it reduced to 12.00%. The employees who will get motorcar, HBA (Gazetted employees), and motorcycle advance this year will have to return the interest @ 12.00%. These rates will be used for calculation of Motorcycle/Motorcar/HBA advance Interest amount for the employees. Special Thanks to Mr.Zahid Khan who send a copy of the notification of New GP Fund in interstate rate for the year 2019-2020.
- President’s Secretariat (Public), Islamabad.
- Prime Minister’s Office (Public), Islamabad.
- National Assembly Secretariat, Islamabad.
- The Senate Secretariat, Islamabad.
- The Election Commission of Pakistan, Islamabad.
- The Supreme Court of Pakistan, Islamabad.
- Auditor General of Pakistan, Office of the Auditor General, Islamabad.
- The AGPR, Islamabad.
- All Federal Ministries/Divisions.
- The Finance Secretary, Government of the Punjab/Sindh/Khyber Pakhtunkwa/Balochistan/Gilgit Baltistan, Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar, Quetta, and Gilgit.
- The Federal Board of Revenue, Islamabad.
- The Pakistan Mint. Lahore.
- Director-General, CDNS, Islamabad.
- The Securities & Exchange Commission of Pakistan, Islamabad.
- The Military Accountant General, Rawalpindi.
- The Capital Development Authority, Islamabad.
- The Sub-Offices of the AGPR, Lahore/Karachi/Peshawar/Quetta.
- The Accountant General Punjab, Sindh, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Balochistan, Gilgit Baltistan / Lahore / Karachi/ Peshawar / Quetta.& Gilgit.
- The Chief Accounts Officer, M/o Foreign Affairs, Islamabad.
- The Chief Finance & Accounts Officer, Pakistan Railways, Lahore.
- The SecretaratTraining Institute, Islamabad.
You may also like: Interest on Advances for Govt Employees