Last Updated on November 24, 2020 by Galaxy World
CM Punjab Government has inaugurated a Punjab Govt Ba-Himmat Buzurg Program Rs. 2000/- Per Month to the old citizens of the province of Punjab. This program was inaugurated by the Chief Minister of Punjab “Sardar Usman Buzdar”. Some salient features of this program are as under:
Punjab Govt Ba-Himmat Buzurg Program Rs. 2000/- Per Month
- Initially granted amount Rs. 20 Billion (2 Arab)
- Age Limit for the Citizen 65 Years or more
- Per Head Amount Rs. 2000/- per month
- Deserved persons of the above age limit
- Persons with living standard of poverty 16.18 to 30
- Only One Person in a Family (Preferably Female)
- If not available the female then the old citizen male husband
As soon as I get more details of this programme, I shall update the visitors in this regard.
The Punjab Social Protection Authority has launched a program ′′ Brahmat Borld ′′ for elderly people over 65 years of age across Punjab. Punjab Government will grant the elders, preferable women a monthly ′′ Social Pension ′′ to fulfill their needs. Can do it
We are moving forward to interpret the dream of the state of Madinah.
Govt of Punjab will give Elderly citizens a monthly wazifa under the Ahmat Budar program. Elderly women are specially included in this program so that they don’t have to be anyone’s hand for their needs Chief Minister Punjab Sardar Usman Buzdar.