Last Updated on June 29, 2021 by Galaxy World
Azad Jammu & Kashmir Govt has announced the Budget 2021-2022 and as per AJK Budget Speech 2021-22 the salary of the AJK employees has been increased. The following package has been announced for the AJ&K employees and pensioners:
AJK Budget Speech 2021-22 and Pension / Salary Increase
- Disparity Reduction Allowance (DRA-2021) @ 25% of the Basic Pay Scales
- Adhoc Relief Allowance 2021 @ 10% of the Basic Pay
- Ardali Allowance, the AJK Government increased from Rs. 14000/- per month to Rs. 17500/- per month
- 100% increase in washing dusting allowance (Integrated Allowance)
- 10% increase in Pension of the pensioners.
The clarification of DRA 2021, the employees are still awaiting as in budget speech 2021-2022 there is no mention of its date of implementation. The federal and GB governments announced the DRA on 1st March 2021.
Punjab Govt announced a 25% Special Allowance on initial basic pay. KP Govt granted this DRA @ 20% and Sindh Govt did not announce for DRA. However, Sindh Govt granted 20% Adhoc Relief Allowance. Various Governments of Punjab announced different types of allowance in this Budget 2021-22.
The Notification of these all packages, the concerned Government will very soon issue.