Notification of Mark-up Rates on Loans and Advances 2020-21
Last Updated on October 13, 2021 by Galaxy World
Government of Pakistan, Finance Division (Budget Wing) has issued a Notification on 11-10-2021 in connection with Mark-up Rates on Loans and Advances 2020-21. The detail of the same interest rates on development loans and advances is as under:
Mark-up Rates on Loans and Advances 2020-21
I am directed to state that the following final rates of mak-up chargeable on the following categories have been fixed by the Federal Government:
- Cash development loans to the provincial governments
- Loans to local bodies, financial and non-financial institutions, and other corporations
- Capital outlays of the federal government in the commercial departments.
|Fiscal Year||Final Rates of Marrkup|
You may also like: GP Fund Interest Rates 2020-21
- In case of loans and advances for purchase of Conveyance and House Building, the final rate of mark-up, i.e. 10.30% per annum, has been fixed for the Fiscal Year 2020-21.
- This issues with the approval of the competent authority.
The Copy Moved to:
- President’s Secretariat (Public),
- Prime Minister’s Office (Public), Islamabad
- National Assembly Secretariat,
- The Senate Secretariat,
- The Election Commission of Pakistan, Islamabad
- The Supreme Court of Pakistan,
- The Auditor General of Pakistan, Office of the Auditor-General,
- The AGPR,
- All Federal Ministries/Divisions.
- The Finance Secretary, Government of the Punjab/Sindh/Khyber Pakhtunkhwa/ Balochistan
/Gilgit Baltistan, Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar, Quetta, and Gilgit.
- The Federal Board of Revenue,
- The Pakistan Mint.
- The Director-General, CDNS,
14 The Securities & Exchange Commission of Pakistan, Islamabad.
- The Military Accountant General,
- The Capital Development Authority,
- The Sub-Offices of the AGPR, Lahore/Karachi/Peshawar/Quetta.
- The Accountant General Punjab, Sindh, Khyber Pakhtunkhawa, Balochistan, Gilgit Baltistan /Lahore/ Karachi / Peshawar/ Quetta.&
- The Chief Accounts Officer, M/o Foreign Affairs,
- The Chief Finance & Accounts Officer, Pakistan Railways, Lahore.
- The Secretariat Training Institute,
- All FAs/DFAs attached to Ministries/Divisions
- The D.G., Pakistan Post Office, Department,
- The D.G. Pak. P.W.D.,
- The Chairman, Pakistan Telecommunication Corporation, (PTCL),
- The Director of Accounts, Pakistan Post Office Department,
- The Manager Finance (Power), Headquarter, WAPDA, B-12, WAPDA House,
- The Manager (Finance) Pakistan Mineral Development Corporation, Headquarter, PIDC House, Dr. Zia-ud-Din Ahmad Road, Karachi-4.
- The Surgeon General, General Headquarters, AG’s Branch, (Med. ), Rawalpindi.
- The Federal Services Tribunal,
- The Ombudsman (Wafaqi Mohtasib) Secretariat,
- The Member Finance, NTC,
- The Intelligence Bureau,
- All Sections of Finance
- The WebMaster, Finance Division, Islamabad
Posted in: Advances, Loans