Government of the Punjab, Finance Department issued a Notification on 27-10-2022 in connection with Notification of Inspection Allowance 2022 to the Officers of Treasuries & Accounts Finance Department. The details are as under:
Inspection Allowance 2022 Finance Department Punjab
In pursuance of the approval of the Competent Authority i.e. Chief Minister, the Governor of Punjab is pleased to grant Inspection Allowance @one month initial basic pay to the following officers of Inspectorate of Treasuries and Accounts w.e.f. 20.10.2022:-
|Name of the post
|Chief Inspector of Treasuries & Accounts, Punjab.
|Inspector of Treasuries & Accounts.
|Deputy Inspector of Treasuries & Accounts.
|Deputy Treasury Officer.
Who Are Eligible for the Allowance
The said allowance will not be admissible to the following officers:-
- Officers under suspension.
- Officers who have been made OSDs or who have been directed to report to the Finance Department
on the charges of inefficiency/misconduct or indiscipline.
- When Officer is on leave beyond 90 days, extraordinary leave (EOL) without pay, study leave, or training abroad.
- Those who are not posted in the Inspectorate of Treasuries & Accounts Punjab.
- The referred allowance will not be counted towards pension and commutation/gratuity.
The Finance Department Punjab has informed all the concerned offices of the said allowance. This allowance will really increase the efficiencies of the concerned employees. They will now work with more zeal and zest.