Last Updated on January 22, 2023 by Galaxy World
Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Finance Department (Regulation Wing) issued a Notification on 14-09-2022 in connection with the Grant of Study Leave KPK and the Documents Required for this leave. The details are as under:
Grant of Study Leave KPK and List of Documents Required
I direct to refer to the subject cited above and to state that it has been observed that administrative departments are frequently submitting cases of study leave without scrutinizing/examining whether fulfilled the due requirements/criteria for study leave or otherwise, resulting in a wastage of time in correspondence between the departments for rectifying the deficiencies.
In order to streamline the cases in accordance with Rule-7 of Appendix-9 of FR-84(Study Leave Rules)/a checklist has been developed for scrutinizing/examining the cases of study leave. (Copy attached for ready reference). Besides other conditions, the administrative department must sign/furnish a course relevancy certificate by closely examining the job description of the employee and the course applied for, giving reasons with sound justification as to why the course is relevant to his/her job.
It is therefore requested to kindly follow the above rules/checklist before submitting study leave cases to this Department, please.
List of Documents Required (In Original)
- Surety Bond (Signed by two gazette officers as witnesses) that after completion of his/her Ph.D. / Course the applicant will return to the same station/job to resume his/her duty and will serve the department for five years.
- Attested copy of first appointment order.
- Course relevancy certificate by the Administrative Department clearly mentioning the job description of the employee concerned and the job applied for, followed by sound justification as to why the course applied, is relevant to his/her job.
- Certificate to the effect that the officer/official has not availed study leave previously by Administrative Department.
- No objection certificate by the Administrative Department.
- Call admission letter by the concerned institute.
- Leave application from (in original) duly authenticated by the District Accounts Officer.
- Service length certificate by the Administrative Department.
- The exact date of commencement of study leave by the Administrative Department.
- Duration of course by the concerned institute.
- Original admission receipt deposited for the subject course.
- Last academic qualification certificate/documents duly attested.
Many employees mostly ask about the details of study leave and the procedure to apply for the said leave. I have already mentioned in detail how much service is required for study leave. They can get many answers to their questions in this article.
You may also like: Bill Regarding Equal Scales, Pay and Allowance of Employees