Last Updated on July 23, 2023 by Galaxy World
Now you can Join Pakistan Air Force as PAF Officers in Medical Branch 131 Combat Support Course 2023. The Online registration to join PAF is starting from 24th July 2023 to 30th July 2023.
Online Registration to Join Pakistan Air Force as PAF Officers in Medical Branch
Pakistan Air Force announces registration for suitable candidates as PAF officers in Medical Branch. The department opens its E-portal for candidates to apply online. It invites all Pakistani nationals female and male candidates to join this department and serve the country in the best way.
Join PAF as Medical Branch Specialist
All Pakistani nationals male or female citizens of Pakistan are eligible to apply online to work as officers in the medical branch of Pakistan Air Force.
After successful selection candidates can serve the department as Wing Commander /Squadron Leader depending upon qualification. The candidates will also receive special training for the period of 20 weeks.
Male or female candidates with minimum qualification MBBS or equivalent qualification can apply.
Be a Part of PAF as Medical Branch GDMO’S (SPSSC)
In this sub-department, all Pakistani nationals male citizens are eligible to apply for the rank of Flight lieutenant. At this post, candidates will receive 24 weeks of special training.
Candidates with minimum qualification MBBS from Pakistan foreign medical college university. He may also have a minimum one-year house job.
Perks and Privileges
After selection candidates will receive:
- Highly competitive salary packages
- Free medical treatment for self/ family
- Postings in different cities of Pakistan and abroad.
- Free accommodation and 50% waiver in fare by train and air travel.
- Internationally recognized courses.
- Candidates can also receive membership in Air Force Housing Schemes as per existing policy.
- If ISSB or any selection board rejects any candidate then he is not eligible to apply.
- Candidate rejected from ISB twice
- Candidates must possess NADRA Smart Card.
- If any candidate is twice screened out through ISB then he is not eligible.
- if any candidate is dismissed/ removed or debarred from government service including armed forces then he is not eligible.
- Candidate convicts in a court of law for any heinous offense.
- Appeal Medical Board Permanently declares unfit
- Medically Unfit due to Hepatitis B&C.
- Withdrawn from any bonded Armed Forces Colleges or institutions on Disciplinary Ground
- Discharge or resign or purchase release from any armed forces officer’s academy or training institution on any ground
- Tempering of Academic Certificate/ Forgery Concealment to get undue advantage will make decision permanently and eligible for all types of Commission in armed forces get a try screening by army navy or air force during preliminary selection
Complete Selection Procedure
- First of all candidates must register online through the official website of the Pakistan Air Force
- The department will conduct the Intelligence Test through Academic Tests in relevant subjects at perspective I and SC.
- The department also conducts the Psychological test of shortlisting candidates only
- AHQ’s special selection board will organize initial interviews.
- CMB Lahore will conduct the Medical Examination of the final candidate
- Second AHQ special selection board will conduct the second final interview for final candidates on orders of merit.
Last Date of Online Registration
PAF E-Portal will receive applications from 24th July 2023, to 30th July 2023. Interested candidates can apply within the due date. After the due date, the e-portal will close.
The previous ad in Pakistan Airforce jobs was published at the end of April 2023 for the PAF Base Vacancies for Females 2023. Now this is the ad for the Medical Department jobs in PAF.