Government of Pakistan, Ministry of Railways issued a Notification on 21-08-2023 in connection with the Upgradation of Various Posts Pakistan Railways 2023. The details are as under:
BPS-10 to BPS-15 Upgradation of SM / ASM Posts Pakistan Railways 2023
Upgradation of BS-10 to BS-15 in the Ministry of Railways Government of Pakistan announces the upgradation of posts in the Ministry of Railways. Lahore High Court passed an order dated 6th May 2022 in writ petition #9501/2020. Manzoor Ali Mashori and others filed this writ or petition. With the reference of establishment division OEM #8/39/2016-R-6(Pt-I) Dated on 4th May 2023 with the relevant subject as mentioned. The competent authority upgrades the posts from Basic Pay Scale-10 to Basic Pay Scale -16.
- The post of ASM/Gr-I Basic Scale 10 is upgraded to the Basic Scale 14.
- The post of ASM/Gr-II Basic Scale 13 is upgraded to Basic Scale 15.
- Post of ASM/Gr-III Basic Scale 15 is upgraded to Basic Scale 16.
- The post of ASM/Gr-II Basic Scale 15 is upgraded to Basic Scale 16.
- The post of ASM/Gr-I Basic Scale 13 is upgraded to Basic Scale 15.
Detail of Upgradation with Designations
Deputy Director Policy and O.D notification issues Notification on 21st August 2023, to the Chief Personnel Officer Pakistan Railways Headquarters Office Lahore. The Notification is about the upgradation of some designations of BS-10 to BS-15. The detail is as under;
|Designation of Posts
The Upgradation of the Post of Station Superintendent
It is also mentioned in the notification that upgradation of the post of station superintendent has been upgraded from Basic Scale 16 to Basic Scale 17.
After the concurrence of the finance division, the federal government will receive notification about the upgrade as mentioned to the other superintendents of the federal government.
Terms and Conditions for the Upgradation of Above Posts
The upgrade of the above-referenced post is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Establishment divisions DO letter No.08/36/2000-R-1 dated 31st December 2008 will be used for the amendment in Recruitment Rules and filing of the upgraded post.
- The Ministry of Railways will grant a Special Budget to bear the expenditure on the upgradation of these posts.
You may also like: Conveyance Allowance for Teachers SED Punjab
The Notification dated 31 Dec 2008 relates to the Policy for Upgradation of Posts of Federal Government employees. This Notification the Finance Division etc mentions in every up-gradation of the posts Notification. Congratulations to all the employees who got the up-gradation of their post.