Last Updated on September 16, 2023 by Galaxy World
There are available New Vacancies in Pakistan Railway September 2023. Pakistan Railway Headquarters announces many job opportunities. The vacancies are available in the Civil and Signal categories. There are 64 posts available in 4 different positions. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria may apply for these vacancies. You can read more details below:-
The Latest Vacancies in Pakistan Railway September 2023
There are 64 posts available for recruitment in the Pakistan Railway. In order to fill vacant positions, Pakistan Railway invites applications from interested candidates for appointment engagement of retired supervisory staff. The retired candidates concerned with the Civil Engineering & Signal Department can submit applications. The appointment of these vacancies shall be on contract for a period of 1 year. Here are the details:-
Available Posts in Pakistan Railway for Retired Supervisory Staff
The following posts in the Civil Engineering and Signal Departments of Pakistan Railway are available:-
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||Basic Pay scale||No. Of Posts||Eligibility||Experience||Department of Pakistan Railway|
|01||PWI/G-II||BPS-16||15||DEA/Civil Engineering or Higher Education||10 years in the relevant field||Civil Engineering|
|02||AWI||BPS-11||30||-do-||10 years in the relevant field|
|03||AIDX||BPS-11||04||-do-||10 years in the relevant field|
|04||SE/Signal||BPS-11||15||DEA/Electrical or Electronics||03 years Experience||Signal|
The age limit for these vacancies is 60 years. The posts are subject to physical fitness.
Last Date to Apply for Pakistan Railway Vacancies
The last date for submission of the application is 25 September 2023. Hence, can submit their applications by 25-09-2023.
How to Apply?
Candidates can submit the applications along with all documents (as required) to Chief Personnel Officer-I, Pakistan Railway Headquarters Office, Lahore.
- All educational certificates
- National Identity Card (Computerised)
- Railway Retired Identity Card
- Photocopy of PPO
- Photocopy of LPC
- Service Certificate & Experience Certificate
- 3 fresh Passport size photographs
- 3 postal Envelopes (With RAD Card) employee address, and phone number written thereon also be sent linked with the Application
Terms and Conditions for Contract Appointment
- Only those candidates who have worked in the above category will be eligible.
- The selected candidates will draw their salary BPS-16 & BPS-11 according to their last pay drawn along with usual allowances.
- The competent authority has the right to reject any application for a contact appointment without assigning any reason.
- The number of posts can be changed without assigning any reason.
- Selected candidates have to pass medical tests.
- No TA/DA will be provided by Pakistan Railway to candidates coming for an interview or test.
You may like: Pension Calculator 2023-24