The District Education Authority (DEA) District Sheikhupura has announced the In-Service Departmental Promotions BPS-01 to BPS-08 as Junior Clerk in Sheikhupura. The details are as under:
Departmental Promotions BPS-01 to BPS-08 as Junior Clerk in Sheikhupura
District Education Authority district Sheikhupura Announces in-service promotion from basic Pay scale 01 to basic Pay scale 08.
The authority Is accepting applications for the in-service promotion for the post of Junior Clerk Basic Pay Scale 11. For this purpose, only 20% quota of government employees are eligible to apply according to the rules. Those employees who are working in district education authority hopefully fill the requirements of promotion can apply.
Procedure to Apply/ Required Documents
Applicants are requested to make a complete file of the following documents:
- Academic Certificates
- Result Cards
- No Inquiry Certificates
- No Punishment Certificates
- No Demand Certificates
- Service Certificates
- ACR of the whole service from recruitment to 2022
- Appointment orders
- Regular orders
- First joining report
- Domicile Certificate or
- Service Book along with application on plain paper.
Candidates can submit the complete file to the District Education Officer Secondary Sheikhupura through a proper channel within the due date.
Computer Typing or Proficiency Test
The competent authority will also conduct the computer typing and proficiency test on 23rd September 2023 at 10 AM. The applicants must reach at government Khadija Tul Kubra Girls High School Sheikhupura. Late applicants will not be able to appear in the interview. Candidates must bring their original documents mentioned above at the time of the interview.
Eligibility Criteria for the Departmental Promotion
All candidates having the following specific cations are eligible for the departmental in-service promotion:
- Candidates must have a Matric certificate.
- The typing speed of the applicant must be a minimum of 25 words per minute. he must have knowledge about other software.
- Candidate must have served the department for a minimum of three regular services
- Only those applications will be entertained which will be received within the due date.
Last Date to Submit Application
Candidates can apply or submit their application by 15 September 2023 during office hours.