Grant of Teaching Allowance to Librarians, Assistant Librarians & Sub Librarians

Finance Division Regulation Wing, Islamabad has already issued Notification No. F.17 (2) R-2/2006-30 dated 12th February 2009 regarding the Grant of Teaching Allowance to Librarians, Assistant Librarians & Sub Librarians.

Many visitors asked me about the same notification and I am happy to help them in this regard as some of them are still deprived off the Teaching Allowance.

Notification of Teaching Allowance for FGEI (C/G) Librarians

Notification No. 17 (2) R-2/2006-818 dated 30th March 2012 has also been issued for the Librarians, Sub-Librarians and Assistant Librarians of FGEI (C/G).


Teaching Allowance Librarian





  1. Muzaffar says:

    Kindly send me notification of teaching allowance please..FGEI ..i will be very thanful to you please my email is

  2. Muzaffar says:

    Madam .can i get notification of fgei about teaching allowance notification i think issued in 2016 or 2015..please send me notification pleaseee

  3. hashim says:

    sir i need on notification of up gradation of assistant librarian federal govt how can it possibel

  4. Ni sat adil says:

    Salam.if u please send the librarian service structure notification....M.Nisar

  5. Sohail says:

    Aoa, please i need Office memorandum No.F.1-29/2008-MC dated 06th January 2009 mentioned in above letter as required by my office to allow me the teaching allowance. thank you

  6. Malik Muhammad Ashraf says:

    i am working as librarian BPS 16 at pilot school sialkot.My qualification is MILS B.ed .i have required notification about teaching allowance for librarian punjab Govt school wing.. Thanks...

  7. Muhammad Zada Bacha says:

    Salam Sister! i have been working as Assistant Librarian in FG educational department since 2007. My qualification is MLISc. i don't possess any kind of professional qualification i.e. PTC/CT/B.Ed/M.Ed. please clearify me that am i eligible to get teaching allowance or otherwise. anxiosly waiting for your reply.

    with regards

    Muhammad zada

    • Wa Alaikum Salam, dear Muhammad Zada, if you have completed any course that is equivalent to PTC/CT/B.Ed/M.Ed. etc then u can get the teaching allowance, otherwise no. Thanks

  8. arif says:

    Aoa madam kpk may Dpe ko teaching allowance nahi milta account wale kehtay hay k aap k pass B.ed k degree hone chaheyyay kya is Barry may koi notification hay plz reply

  9. Muhammad Ashraf says:

    Good Job done by Glaxy World, I am working as Asstt. Librarian BPS-12 at National Academy for Prisons Administration (NAPA) M/o Interior Govt.of Pakistn. Am I Entitled for Teching Allowance? I also teach there different classes.( M.Ashraf MA(His)MA(Isl.)B.ED,CLS, (MLIS in Progress}.

  10. Kamal says:

    Please inform that this Teaching Allowance would also be granted to the Punjab Govt. librarians also.

  11. Asmat says:

    K-p govt Has passed civil servants amendment bill 2013, abOut 94000 employes will b entitled 4 pension and Graduity...!

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.