Full Detail of Assistant Packages for Families of Government Employees who die in Service

I am here describing all the packages for the families of Govt Employees who die during service. These packages are vide the Establishment Division Office Memorandum No. 7/40/2005-E.2 dated 13-06-2006, 30-12-2006, 21-10-2006, 01-08-2007, 15-03-2008, PM Secretariat (Public) U.O No. 42/GS/Estab/2006 dated 16-10-2006,  No. 8/1/2011-E.2 dated 3rd November 2011 & 8/20011-E.2 dated 15th March 2012.

Lump Sum Grant in Case of Non-Security Related Death

Lump Sum amount as mentioned below will be paid to the spouse of a married employee and to the surviving parents if the employee was unmarried.

S. NO BPS Amount (In Rupees)
1 01 to 04 200,000/-
2 05 to 10 300,000/-
3 11 to 15 400,000/-
4 16 to 17 500,000/-
5 18 to 19 800,000/-
6 20 & Above 1,000,000/-

Lump Sum Grant in Case of Security Related Death

Lump Sum amount for security related deaths as mentioned below will be paid to the spouse of a married employee and to the surviving parents if the employee was unmarried.

S. NO BPS Amount (In Rupees)
1 01 to 15 1,000,000/
2 16 to 19 1,000,000/
3 20 & Above 1,500,000/-

A sum of Rs. 500,000/- will also be paid to the officials/officers incapacitated and released from service for having become invalid as a result of injury in encounters/bomb blasts, riots/ watch and ward duty or terrorist activity.

A sum of Rs. 300,000/- will be paid to the officers/officials incapacitated as a result of the injury in accidents as stated in above para but they are still serving in the department.

Pension in Case of Non-Security Related Death

75% Pension to the spouse or the eldest till the youngest child attains the age of 18. Normal Pension will be paid to the spouse after that for life.

Pension in Case of Security Related Death

In case of security related death full pension will be granted to the youngest son till the youngest son attains the age of 18. Normal pension will be paid to the spouse after that for life.

Accommodation in Case of Non-Security Related Death

Retention of Govt house or payment of rent for hired house for 5 years or till the age of superannuation which ever is earlier but for a minimum period of 3 years.

In case the Govt employee who died had neither Govt accommodation nor rented house at the time of his/her death, his/her family will be entitled to draw House Rent Allowance drawn by him/her at the time of his/her death for the above stated period.

Accommodation in Case of Security Related Death

Retention of Govt house or payment of rent for hired house on payment till superannuation or 5 years which ever is later.

Second condition is the same as the non-security related death 2nd condition.

Employment in Case of Security/Non-Security Related Death

Employment for the posts of BPS-01 to BPS-15 on contract basis for a period of two years without advertisement will be granted by the department to one child or widow/widower of a deceased employee.

Education in Case of Security/Non-Security Related Death

Free education up to the age of 18 will be granted to one child in case of non-security related death and for all children in case of security related death.

Health Facilities in Case of Security/Non-Security Related Death

Free health facilities will be provided in Govt Hospitals to the widow and one child till the age of 18 years in case of non-security related death and to the widow and all children till the age of 18 years in case of security related death.

Waiver of Un-Paid Amount of HBA, Motor Car Advance, Motor Cycle Advance & Bi-Cycle Advance

The unpaid balance amount House Building Advance, Motor Car Advance, Motor Cycle Advance & Bi-Cycle Advance will be waived off for both the categories.

Free Education up to Graduation Level to the Children of Shuhada’s in War against Terrorism

Free Education up to the level of Graduation level has also been provided to the children of Shuhada’s in war against terrorism of the Armed Forces, Civil Armed Forces, Police & the Intelligence Agencies vide PM Secretariat (Public) Islamabad U.O Note No. 1 (1)/DS(IA-III)/2012 (1166) dated 02-07-2012.

Assistance Package

Note: There may be changes in the amount from time to time

There are also some other assistant facilities of allotment of plot by FGEHF and waiving off the unpaid amount of plot allotted by FGEHF at various conditions.

Detail of further assistant packages as Burial Charges etc for the bereaved families out of Benevolent Fund & Group Insurance will be discussed in future posts. It is added that there may be amendments in the above assistant packages time to time. (A Post by Muhammad Naeem Lahore)

1. Asmat Ullah says:

mera bhi FC (Frontier Core ) me the jo shaheed ho ge ,ap us k wife ko education me job mil sakti hay? please directed me

2. Asmat Ullah says:

please give detail about who die in 2005 in svc in security forces.

3. faizan yasin says:

madam,
    ma yeh janan chata hun ky medical board honey ki surat ma kisi depandent son or daughter ko job mil sakti hai asa koi rule hai govt. rules ma agr hai tu plz bata dyn

4. 7haider ali says:

For further assistance contact Haider ali advocate 0304 5000033

5. 7haider ali says:

Islamabad high court has given decition on family assistance package 2014 and allowed the packege of 2014 for further details contact HAIDER ALI ADVOCATE 0345 5310586

• Ayan Qadir says:

A.salam.o.Alaikum..
      bhai jan kia ye notification Government of Sindh Employees k liye b Follow hoga ya sirf Federal walo k liye ye notification?

6. wasim akhtar says:

Miss Shumaila
    Kya KPK government bhi yahi notification apply kary gi ya ni
    Q K KPK ny jo pahly assistance day rakhi thi wo bilkul letter No. 7/40/2005-E2 wali hai

7. Rizwan haider says:

Dear Madem,

My Father was on medical leave from last six months and apply for retire through medical board. but on 30 Oct 2014 he died. now please tell me can they will avail the grant according to revised notification issued by PM on 20 Oct 2014, for in service death of Govt. employee?
    Also tell plz this notification issued only for federal Govt? or apply over all pakistan Govt. employees?

Awaiting for An appropriate reply

• Dear Rizwan it is still only for the FG Employees. Umeed hay Subai Govt will also issue the Notification. Agar Notification of Retirement jaari nahin hua aour Medical Board nahi hua to aap is category main aatay hain.

8. Taimoor Safdar says:

i want to ask u a question that i was appointed after the death of my father on assistant package my contract period expire on oct 10 2014 and now further granted 2 years extension period to the same post plz tell me the procedure that how will i will be regularized my office name is AGPR we r under finance division

9. Abdullah Khan says:

Assalam o Alikum ! Sister
    I m Abdullah khan (LDC PAK Customs) from kohat and my father namely Riaz Khan (Havaldar) was in Pakistan Customs and he died on 01.01.2013. i send my father Benevolent Fund Case to FBR Islamabad on 24.06.2014 and till date i didn't receive any reply from FBR Islamabad i simply want to know that how much time it will take.

10. Amir Sohail says:

Respected Madam,

Reply me

11. Naeem Jan says:

Dear Madam;

Can you please explain the difference between "in service death" and "Security Related Deaths" ????
    My brother died in a terrorist bomb blast in peshawar last year. We applied for the package of "Security Related Deaths" but they refused it and give us "In service Deaths" package.
    My brother was a federal employee and rendered 29 years regular service in TDAP. He was on duty when this bomb blast happend.

12. Saad Zia says:

Aoa, i just wanted to ask this, my father was a government servant who served his country for more than 18 years in service and he died while on service. We (his children) are currently enrolled in different universities and schools and we never got any funds except for gratuity and a pension of Rs. 10,000/- per month (which is frankly nothing). My father was a 17 scale officer who worked in MDA (Multan Development Authority) Pakistan as a Assistant Director Urban and Town Planner. We never got any sort of BF everybody talks about nor any sort of compensation for all his devoted works. Is it fair? We are currently going through a very tough phase where sometimes i can't even pay my fee for education.
    How do I ask for help?

Regards,
    Saad Zia
    S/o Mian Zia-Ud-Din

13. saddam says:

assalam o aliakum...dear sister kindly guide me for allotment of plot.because in my fathers department there is no favour about allotment of plot...if you don't mind plz mail me your contact number so i will tell you my difficulties in that such case.because i want some true guide line for resolving my problems...thanks

14. Sheraz Qureshi says:

That My Father Late Manzoor Ahmed Qureshi,who was serving in Finance Department as a Treasury Officer Nawabshah and died on-07-08-2001 in a road accident during his service period.
    That, I have also sent my application Through District Accounts Officer Nawabshah which is submitted to Section Officer (Treasuries) Government of Sindh Finance & Co-Operation Department Karachi Diary No.587 Dated 16-01-2004.
    That I have again submitted my request on dated:13-09-2013 to your kind Honor for favorable consideration Necessary action on my genuine request, Chief Minister Sindh,has issued directives to Secretary Finance Department Government of sindh Karachi Vide.No.SO(IMP-III)/CMS/4(67)R.S 2013/1297 Dated:15th September 2013 Chief Ministers’ Secretariat, sindh Karachi through additional Secretary (Imp & Dev) Muhammad Anwar-ul Haq under intimated to your kind honor.
    Note.Finance Deapartment my refused Case....

15. ALMAS MALIK says:

Dear Madam,
    I am ALMAS MALIK (Age-22) is employee of Federal Directorate of Education.
    My father died dated 22-March-2011.
    My appointment is under prime minister assistant package for the period of 2-years.
    my date of joining is 25-Feb-2013.
    Now i s need of my family, please guide me how i can convert this contract job into permanent.
    is there any legal way ?????
    please guide
    i shall be very thankful to you for this act of kindness

• Dear Almas Malik, Allah say dua karo Insha Allah department aap ko regular kar day ga. FGEIs nain to 2 saal baad contract base per (Death Related Cases) regularized kar diay thay.

• Amir Sohail says:

Dear Madam,

Mary father 2002 Anti-smuggling mea os ki death ho gai hai abi muje Federal Board of Revenue Nahi mil rahi hai kuch tariqa hai k mea apply karu plz muje ap koi muswara de ap ki bohat mehrabani hogi

• Amir Sohail says:

Dear Madam,

I am Amir Sohail mea bohat uddas hun Madam q k mary 02 bahi hai or 03 behnay hai sab se bara mea hun. May bohat mehnat wala hun. mea ne DAE (electrical) Kiya hai or saat me computer Diploma kiya hai web designing bi kiya hai, meri Experience be hai Computer Operator or Dispatch Rider be hun. mea kiya karu ap muje batoa mea bohat pershan hun meri salary 10000 hai. Mea Bank mea temporary kam karta hun.
          Plz ap meri help kary shayad ap meri taklif ko samjy meri behno ki katir. Plz Plz Plz. Plz Sister I have a one chance and i can prove that i am hard working person, God bless u sister

• Dear Amir Sohail, plz send me details of all this matter Thanks

• Amir Sohail says:

Respected Madam,

Kis cheez k detail send kar dun mery Father ki ya kisi or cheez k

Plz Madam meri help tumhe karni hogi muje tum par bhrosa hai k ap

mera kam karengi. Plz one chance and i can prove that i m hard

working person. Madam my family is so worried.

• Amir Sohail says:

Respected Sir,
            My Father namely Noor Ullah Khan (Customs Sepoy) S/O Fazal Rahim R/O Village Speena Banda Tehsil and District Karak while in Government vehicle on duty during at chasing of fleeing one non-duty-paid vehicle at Indus High way (Kohat) – Kohat Peshawar Road met an accident causing tyres blast resultantly, my Father and two Sepoys expired and embraced Shahadat on the spot and one Sepoy namely Shahkeel Ahmed save fortunately, the Inspector Mr. Muhammad Saeed Khan completely disable from the legs in the year of 2002 . At the death of my Shaheed Father, the following my Brother & Sister are leaved clangor world at the time of deprivation flower Be House. At the time of death of my Father, service was 9 and 6 Month year.

16. Awan says:

Dear Madam, You have written that in case of No Govt. accommodation or hired house, House rent will be paid, Is there any notification in this regard? Kindly confirm it will help a lot of deceased govt. servants family, Jazak Allah

17. Prince says:

does it also apply for govt employees working on contract basis?