Govt of Punjab Service and General Administration Department (Regulation Wing) has issued Notification No. DS(O&M) (S&GAD)5-3/2013 dated 1st March 2013 regarding the regularization of the contract employees in Punjab. (A Post by PHED Contract Employees & Kashif Mushtaq)

Related Articles

62 Responses to “Notification Copy of Regularization of Contract Employees in Punjab in March 2013”

1. KHAN says:

Sir,
    I m from Karachi Shipyard & engg Works last several years this is Under the Ministry of defence (Production) Govt of Pakistan semi govt Organization,,,, there is approx 2200 employees working in different department 1200 contract and 1000 permanent ...

I would like to draw attention please MoDp can regularized our employees it will be help you please please lot worker suffering from their rights in this organization

May ALLAH bless you

2. HAPPY says:

AoA Dear,

only notification is issued but not arrived in any department of GoP, what is going on, plz tell me

Regards

3. Hassan says:

Dear Sumaila is there any news regarding regularisation of contract employees?

4. LIAQUAT ALI says:

Please share (Regularization) 2002 Government Service Rule in details for Information.

5. Nauman Zafar says:

AOA madam ma Health Deptt ma job kar rha hun as computer operator. Punjab Govt ne jo regularization k order issue kie thay un par amal kab tak ho ga?election commission ka kia kahna hai is bare main? ban kab tak hatam ho ga election commission ka thnx

6. Sajjad Iqbal says:

koi bta skta h notification k baray me nai bat.k election ka etraz khtam hoa h k nai

7. Asad11 says:

what's the true and latest news about contract employees?

8. moeen says:

ye procedure kab tak complete ho jae ga kia koi bata sakta he ye ho ga b ya nahi

9. m shahwar says:

dear madam main ne suna haio sirf wo teachers regular hoon gay jo B.Ed hain main MSc (PHY) hoon primary school main hoon BPS09 hai BEd kar raha hoon kiyon ke 10 months pehle bharti howa tha kiya main bhi shamil hoon mail 5 years contract par hoon

10. mani says:

hi i am doing job on the Punjab provincial cooperative bank.i was appoint in 2010 in death kota bcz my father died on the service.bank appoint me as contract employe and deiced my salary lum sum 5520.its not sufficient but i had no choice i was join the job.after 2 year my contract complete i was send application contract and salary enhancement with my branch manager and zonal head recommendation.but president of bank not increase my salary and he was gave me one year extensions.i was send again application throw proper channel but no one heard my voice.i have done graduation.i have complete many task about auto mation computerizing for bank my manager give me appreciation letter and cash reward.but still my salary not increase.punjab government announce the labor salary minimum 8000 but i am educated and bank give less then 8000 and i have right to become permanent employe of bank because my father is died on the job..now punjab government issue the notification of contract employe regularized.what i do. my bank not follow the government instruction even it is sami government bank.i have no resource i am not rich so plz hellp me and guid me.please reply me on my mail atif01r@hotmail.com...thanks

11. Syeddain Mehdi says:

Dear Madam,
    i have listen that notification has been chalanged in the different institution such as election commission. Our department also stopped the regularization of our service. What is the final decision.
    please reply for resolving misunderstanding
    thanks

12. Azhar Hussain says:

dear madam
    i have listen that notification has been chalanged in the different institution such as election commission & courts. Is it tru or not.
    please reply for resolving misunderstanding
    thanks

• Dear Azhar I have not heard such news yet.

• Rabby Ji says:

Dear Mr. Azhar

i have also hear the same news... Election commission take stay on this notification , i think after election there will be some progress start on this notification...
      i read this type news in Jang News Paper..

i m also confuse ..... :(

13. Mudassar ahmad says:

Thats not fair with Bps 16 when they have been over aged now new drama is dramatized

14. asim says:

dear 16 scale Teachers,

Shbaz sharif said for regularization 1 to 16 but it is for 1-15 so please raise your vioce with get and gathering.

Please come to arrange with strike.

Thanks

15. Rabby Ji says:

Dear Miss Shumaila i read the news regarding the regularization of Contract employees in punjab plz confirm that is it true...

16. ROHAN says:

nai hor ri,plz app bata dain deain k c.t.i k liye ha ya imtrnshs k liye.plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

17. akbar says:

if u closely observe both the notifications the notification no is same …DS(O&M) (S&GAD)5-3/2013…..
    so authenticity of 2nd notification is questioned which is strenghthend by fact that second notificatioion is not available at any othe website.
    kindly help

18. Ayesha says:

concrete ..... hmmmm bemisaal in strength

19. Ayesha says:

beta khuram dont joke ...cement daal k he pakky hona hota tou hum concrete he daal lety

20. Ali Hassan says:

what is going to happen with BPS 16 who are appoined through departmental selection committee ?

21. sana says:

ye kya hay . agar asa hi karna tha to pahle btate.

22. Ayesha says:

This is all bakwas.leave it...they dont want to regularise..it is just drama... they want votes thats why they did it ...ppsc ..wow great april foolllllllll they made innocent public..i request to all of my dear bro and sis dont bother about it...

23. Rafaqat says:

what about The Employees of Public Health Engineering Department? BPS 1-15?

24. Ali Hassan says:

departmental selection committee say jo log BPS 16 main appoint uey hain unka ppsc inerview lay ga ya test+interview, ? aur fail honay pay kia ho ga?

25. Moin Akhter says:

yeh kya sughal ha employees k sath??? is ma education department waly shamil han ya nae kyo k 2009 tak to schhol education department ne regular kar diye han.

• I think all the contract employees are included in it.

• Moin Akhter says:

As the punjab Govt alreade issue a notification No. DS(O&M)5-3/2004/CONTRACT(MF) dated 10.11.2010 regarding forwarding the case of contract employees of BS-16 and above but PPSC refuse to take this as they have no policy after this Govt. of the punjab regularize education department notification no.SO (SE-III) 2-16/2007. dated 10.09.2011 SSEs of BPS-16. And now again by this notification a drama is created what is this please tell me??? why the CM sb against the over aged contract employees????

• ahsan says:

kindly help

26. ROHAN says:

shumaila jee ye full copy kaise downlod ho gi?ak page hi download hota ha.plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz batain.c.t.i waleon ko pakka kiya ha ya ppsc walon ko?ya ye jo three month ki internship ko?plzzzzzzz batain

27. Anas says:

If u read the both notification's care fully u see that are totally drama .actually the baurcures is not interested to regular the contract employees specialy from grade 16 & above .

28. ejaz kahn says:

plz send me complete notification pages ..ejazninestar@gmail.com

29. Muhammad Sharif says:

Plz tell me the interview & test date of (MTT&TUGT) plz send me E_mail as soon as posible.best wishes for you.

30. zain says:

plz koi bata sakta hai k iss main population welfare department walay shamil hain k nahin

31. rohan says:

yasir scnd notificn kahan ha?plz mentn kar dain.plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

32. Ayesha says:

but why they would have to appear to ppsc ?
    why grade 16 officers only

33. Moin Akhter says:

Now what will PPSC do? Is they terminate most of the employees? or it is just a formality?

34. Moin Akhter says:

Please Please tell me What about BPS-16 ?????

35. babar says:

Dear in this notification BPS 1-15 mentioned, what about BS- 16???
    Is There any separate notification about BS-16????