Clarification regarding Grant of One Special Advance Increment to the Employees holding Selection Grade prior to Up-Gradation-KPK Employees

Notification No. FD (SOSR-1) 2-123/2013 dated 31st December 2013 has been issued by KPK Govt in connection with clarification regarding Grant of One Special Advance Increment to the Employees holding Selection Grade prior to Up-Gradation of their posts in BPS already held by them. Thus the employees of KPK are eligible to get theĀ Premature Increment on Upgradation.

With reference to Finance Department KPK Notification No. FD (SR-1) 2-4/2008 dated 04-04-2009, it is stated that certain queries have been received from different quarters as to whether the employees, holding selection grade prior to their up-gradation of posts in BPS already held by them, are also eligible to the benefit of premature increment on up-gradation of their posts.

In this connection, the provincial Government in consultation with Government of Pakistan, Finance Division, has to clarify that one special advance increment is admissible also to the employees who were holding selection grade prior to their upgradation of posts in Basic Pay Scales already held by them, just as in case of same scale promotion.

Premature Increment Upgradation

KPK Premature Increment

Summary

1. Muhammad Jehangir Khan says:

Dear Mam;
    My date of appointment is 01-11-2015 in BPS-12 in KPK Govt, I was upgraded to BPS-16 on 29-07-2016. am I entitle for premature and annual increments?

2. Ishfaq says:

agr ek CT teacher ka selection grade BPS-14 se BPS-15 on 20-08-2008 ko ho gia our phr usi teacher ko seniority k base pr Sr: CT post BPS-16 on 01-07-2012 ko mil gia, to us ko premature increment ketne mele gay, and kn se date se us ke service book mn revised entries ho gi

3. Muqaddar khan says:

thank u so much mam. i am really obliged

4. Muqaddar khan says:

his pay is Rs. 17200 on 1.11.2014 in BPS. 16 and is upgraded from SST (BPS 16) to SS (BPS 17). Pls suggest in what way he gets more benifits.

• Dear Muqadar:
      1st Condition with option:
      Pay on 01-11-2014 Rs. 17200 BPS-16
      Pay on 01-12-2014 Rs. 18000 BPS-16
      Pay on 02-12-2014 Rs. 19600 BPS-17

2nd condition without option:

Pay on 01-11-2014 Rs. 17200 BPS-16
      Pay on 02-11-2014 Rs. 19600 BPS-17
      Pay on 01-12-2014 Rs. 19600 BPS-17 (No Annual Increment)

In both the conditions the pay is same so it is better not to use option to get the benefits of Nov 2014.

5. Muqaddar khan says:

his pay is (BPS.16) Rs. 17200 on 1.11.2014. and after fixation pay in BPS 17 he reached the stage of Rs. 19600. if the pay is fixed on 2.12.2014 after availing annual increment in previous scale than he also reached the stage 19600. is it possible that after fixation of pay in Nov. he is entitled to annual increment in BPS 17 on 1.12.2014.

6. Muqaddar khan says:

dear mam
    he gets the benifit if pay is fixed on 1. 11.2014 and annual increment is awarded on 1.12.1014 in BPS 17. Is it possible.

• Dear Muqadar it is not possible he will get the benefits after 1st December. Some times the there is no benefit if used option. So it is better it will be checked in which way he gets the benefits.

7. Muqaddar khan says:

a person upgraded from BPS 16 TO 17 in Nov, 2014 is entitled annual increment on what scale and weather prematur increment would be awarded or not.

• Dear Muqaddar Khan if he upgraded in Nov then he can use the option to fix his pay on 2nd December after availing annual increment in the previous scale. His pay on 2nd December will be fixed by allowing him next above and premature increment. But he has to see in which situation he gets the benefit.

8. ishfaq says:

present Sr. CT teachers BPS-16 ko pre-mature increment mele ga.BPS-15 se jb ye BPS-16 mn chale gae to enko ek during fixation one pre-mature inct mel gia the

9. Hareem says:

Meri promotion bps 16 se 17 hui he edu deptt me kia premature increment notification DEC 2013 ke bad koi dosra finance deptt ne issue kia he

10. AZMAT ALI says:

WHETHER THOSE CLERKS WHO GOT UPGRADED TWICE AFTER 2002 AND RECEIVED ONE ADVANCE INCREMENT ON THEIR FIRST UP GRADATION IN 2007, WOULD BE ENTITLED FOR THE PREMATURE INCREMENT RECENTLY ANNOUNCED FOR UPGRADED CLERKS IN 2014?

11. AZMAT ALI says:

DEAR SISTER!
    JEN CLERKS KI 2007 MAI UPGRADATION HOI THI. OUR BAD MAIN UN KO AIK ADVANCE INCREMENT DIA GIA THA. AB CHONKI UN KI DOBARA UPGRADATION HO GAI HAY. TO KIA WOH PRE-MATURE INCREMNT KY HAQDAR HONGAY?

12. Salman says:

salam Shumaila kamal,i have some confusion about pay fixation.
    As per rule Govt employee can give option about fixtion of his pay at the lower scal at the time of promotion/upgradation and then refixtion of his pay in december in the new upgraded,promoted scale. if the same case occur repeatedly in the service of an employee.how can we fix his pay at the time of promotion/upgardation when his service in the new promoted/upgraded scale is less than 6 months.

13. ishfaq says:

Dear Madam, Meri appointment BPS-5, 20-03-1993 ko hovi hai. i am working in education deptt KPK prvl govt. our scale upgraded BPS-5 to BPS-7 on 2007, and now our scale upgraded BPS-7 to BPS-11 on 20.5.2014, kia mujhe one premature increment mele ga

14. Amir Zeb says:

Dear sir A.O.A , I Want to Know about my case. you please read it carefully and then answer my question.
    I was appointed in bps-16 as programmer in 2008 in Health Department. and the post was advertised in June 2006. while Health Department issued rules for Computer Programmer bps 17 on initial recruitment. at the end of 2006 .i.e after the adv of the said post
    I was appointed on it in BPS-16. i APPEALED TO FINANANCE DEPTT IN 2008 AND THEN 2010 And so Finance Deptt accepted my case to BPS-17 in May 2010 while Health Deptt issued notification for me for upgradation with immediate effect.
    NOW MY QUESTION IS THAT.
    1. I want to know that my post should not be upgraded from the date of appointment i.e from Jan 2008 rather than with immediate effect i.e 25-5-2010.
    2. on upgradation from Programmer 16 to Programmer BPS 17 IS I AM ELIGIBLE FOR PREMATURE INCREMENT ACCORDING TO RECENT NOTIFICATION OF Pre Mature increment on upgradation in all cases.
    please reply me I shall be very thankful to you.

15. sarfaraz says:

dear shumailakamal keya ap bata sakti hain k male nurse ki pay scale upgrade ya revise hoskti he yani kab tak plz?

16. sarfaraz says:

dear ShumailaKamal meri joining may 2014 me ho keya budjet july 2014 me budjet incriment lag sakta he.yani agr gov budjucet july 2014 me nikle to keya salary may 2014 me joining karne walo ki bharegi k nhi plz so sweet iwil be very thank ful to you

• Dear Sarfraz Increment to December main lagto hay. Haan agar Govt pay increase karti hay to aap ki pay bhi increase ho jai gi.

• sarfaraz says:

dear shumailakhan qanoni tor per kpk public servise comission pass karne walo ki joining kitni arsay me honi chahiye male nurse health department.comission pass karne k baad total kitnay mahinay lagte hain
        plz

• Dear Satfraz, joining period appointment letter main likha hota hay. Mostly it is 15 days.

• sarfaraz says:

dear shumailakamal me ap se ye phochna chahta hon k kpk me psc paas hone k baad total kitna waqat lagta he apontment later ane me .yani psc interview paas karne k bad kitna wqat lagta he apointment later jari hone main,yani medical hine k baad kitmna waqat lagta he apointment later ane main thnks g

• Dear Sarfraz, agar koi rakawat na ho to taqreeban 1 month lag jaata hay. (Rakawat means some times some one challenge the results).

• sarfaraz says:

dearshumaila khan mera medical kpk me march 20 2014 ko howa he leqin abtak posting order yani apointment later nhi aya.keya aap bata sakti hain k medical k baad keya process hota he apointment later ane tak plz dont mind g

• Dear Sarfraz thora aour w8 kar lo. May be within 20 days u ll get the call letter.

• sarfaraz says:

kpk
            psc health departnment male nurse bps 16

17. sarfaraz says:

dear friend me ye pochna chahta hon k gross salary male nurse ki kitni he kpk me.yani total monthly salary kitni banegi bps 16 male nurse kpk health department through public service comission kpk.plz

18. rafaqat ullah khan bangash says:

asalam alikam madam ...... i m in government service of KPK from 28 th 0f feb, 2004. i was appoint as computer assistant in BPS-11, while after we were upgraded to BPS-12 ..now our District Account Officer is saying that we are not entitle for the said premature increment...my question is that either i m eligible for the said or not......? waiting for ur reply plz

19. Viqar says:

Thanks for reply.

Dear Shumaila, I think you not understood my question. I am Government KPK employee and the KPK government announce a special increment for those who's posts were upgraded and they hadn't got any benefit because they were already in selection grade of the same post. As you know that I am a JSS (B-15 Selection grade) which is actually were B-12 and then upgraded to B-14 so I had'nt get any benefit so justice is that I may get an special increment. I also give you an example that a JSS-B-12 who's pay were at of Rs.21500/- and at that time I was Rs. 21800/- in BPS-15 then he was upgraded to BPS-14 and his pay were fixed Rs.22030/- then enomalies are arise, so answer my this question.

• Dear Viqar it is surely becomes an anomaly. You just get fixed ur pay by adding increment so that ur pay may not be less than the other employees. Just attach the example of that employee with ur fixation.

• Viqar says:

Dear Shumaila,

A.A, The Finance Department issued a clarification for granting of one special increment. Now it is clear . Thanks for the cooperation.

Viqar

20. Viqar says:

I am a Junior Scale Stenographer in BPS-15(Selection Grade) from 1997. On up gradation I was not upgraded to BPS-14 because I already in BS-15 (selection grade) . Am I entitled for special advance increment.

21. Abdul qayyum khan says:

Dear madam, i was a CT teacher i had been appointed in 1990 in edu. dept. kpk.I had been awarded selection grade bps-15 in 2000. and now i hv been upgraded to bps-16 as sct post in 21-02-2013 now i want to ask u people whether i m eligible for special advance increment,the notification issued by u on 31-12-2013.plz reply me with a suitable and clear comments...

22. Asmat says:

Is it Possible that I have got a pre mature increment as My post was upgraded in 2012? im not sure.

23. Shah Nawz Khan says:

Salam Dear , meri appointment 21/03/2011 ko howi ti awr basic scale 7 ta per 01/07/2012 ko scale upgrade ho kar 12 ho gia to kia ab muje advance increment mele ga ya nahi

24. Shah Nawz Khan says:

Salam Dear , meri appointement 21/03.2011 ko howi ti awr basic scale 7 ta , awr 01/07/2012 ko scale change ho kar 12 ho gia to kia muje advance increment meay ga ya nahi , plz rply

25. saif ur rehman says:

Dear Sister,
    main grade 09 main ta aur 1-09-2007 ko meri upgradation hoi scale 15 main chala gia. kia main b premature incement k liy eligable hon. plz reply..

• Dear Saif Ullah you can get the premature increment under the rules.

• saif ur rehman says:

Dear sister
        Grade 09 main 01-12-2007 ko increment lagna k bad meri basic pay 7965 rupees ho gai.aur 02-12-2007 ko meri upgradation scale bps 15 main ho gai.aur basic pay 8200 rupees ho gai.kia main premature incement k ly eligible hon. jb k grade bps 15 ke annual increment os waqat 350 ti. plz reply...

26. Muhammad Farhat Hayat Accounts Officer IESCO says:

SIMPLE FORMULA TO DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN TIME SCALE UPGRADATION AND UPGRADATION OF POST:- (1) Orders which are issued by mentioning names of employees by upgrading them is Time Scale upgradation and in such cases premature increment is not admissible. (2) Orders which are issued by mentioning the posts/cadre for up gradation is basically up gradation OF POST and in such cases premature increment is admissible

27. arzoo says:

SalAm. Madam July 2012 me meri up gradation huwi to b.p.s 14 she b.p.s 15 ko as a c.t teacher. Mein sure to ni hn but in case agar muje pre mature incrmnt mila ho usi waqt, kiya yei mumkin hai k muje yei already mila ho? Notification to abi hua hai then is it possible k muje usi time mila ho?

28. Sana Adnan says:

Salam, sis i am frm psh. mery 2 quiries hn
    1. jb ham 01-07-2012 ko 9 grd se 15 grd me upgrade hoy to kia 02-12-2012 ko ham annual incremnt k lye eligble hn?
    2. 1. jb ham 01-07-2012 ko 9 grd se 15 grd me upgrade hoy to kia ham ko bi premature incrt melega?

29. ghullam mustafa bhatti says:

A.O.A THANKS DEAR ALL DEAR AND ALSO THE SENDING THE NOTIFICATION IN THIS REGARD . DEAR MADAM PLEASE HELP THE I.E.S.C.O EMPLOYEES ABOUT 12000 TO 14000. THE SAME DEMAND THE JUSTICE AND . I REQUESTED TO ALL PLEASE BE HELP THEM. I AND WE ALL PRAYS FOR ALLAH PAK GIVE MERCY UPON THEM AND MANAGEMENT BE GRANT THE SAME PLEASE. NOW I REQUESTED TO MADAM PLEASE.........TO ESTABLISH THE FORUM IN THIS REGARD / NOTIFICATION NOT GIVEN / IMPLIMATION OF BENFITS OF EMPLOYEES.....FOR EMPLOYEES........... THE PAYMENT OF SLECTION GARADE...........AND PAYMENT OF ANNUAL SPECIAL INCREMENT SUCH DATE IN THE NOTIFICTION / TO ALLOW BY THE COMPETANT AUTHOUTIES . 3............DEAR ALL THE SAME ISSUED TO DIVSION AND MINTIERIES AND DEPARTRMENTS ETC SO THIS IS THE CLEAR THE VOILATION OF CONSTITUATION . AND MORAL AUTHORTIY AND FENDAMENTAL RULE ETC PLEASE BE HELP AND I AND WE REQUEST BE HELP PLEASE BEST WISHES AND I HAVE SORRY TO SAY IF THE ANY POINT HIT ON THE HERT AFTER MY COMMETNS PLEZASE.

• Muhammad Farhat Hayat Accounts Officer IESCO says:

Dear GHULAM Mustafa Bhatti:- Case for allowing premature increment to employees of WAPDA/PEPCO/IESCO who were awarded selection grade and later on the posts were upgraded by Authority ll b made after adopting the Govt of Pakistan notification by PEPCO/WAPDA.

30. Sapna says:

I was appointed in BPS 09 on 12-05-2012. And tben on 1-07-2012 upgraded to BPS 15.

Please tell me. am I also eligible for premature increment?

31. riaz qureshi says:

i was appointed in 2006 as a primary school teacher in that period initial scal was 7 in 2007 initial scal upgrated to 9 in 2012 initial scal jumped up to 12 now can i eligible for the said pre mature increments? i am waiting for ur kind reply.

32. hasan says:

AOA I am a PST teacher in KPK..I was in BPS 09 in 2008 when i we were upgraded in BPS 12 on ten years service in 2008..Now plz tell us are we eligible for the premature increment and if yes then what about the arrears?

• Dear Hasan, if u got time scale then i think u r not eligible for the premature increment and if your post upgraded then u r eligible for premature increment as well as the arrears.

33. Zubair Khan says:

Dear Sister,
    I am a primary school teacher in KPK in bps 12. I was recruited in bps 7 in Jan 2010, bec at that time the initial scale for new PST was bps 7. But in july 2012 govt decided that the initial scale for new PST will be bps 12. Therefore we all were upgraded to bps 12. Now every new PST will be recruited in bps 12. Now my question is, will we be given premature increment? Or we are not eligibal for this premature increment. Am waiting for ur reply. Thanks

34. ghulam mustafa bhatti says:

A.O.A THANKS FOR SENDING AND GOOD INFORMATION AND SAME BE GIVEN THE OTHER GOOD INFORMATION PLEASE.

35. Muhammad Farhat says:

FIXATION OF PAY ON PROMOTION OR UPGRADATION OF POSTS. As per general principle for fixation of pay of an employee on his promotion is fixed as next stage plus one premature increment in higher scale. If pay of employee on his promotion is fixed at the initial stage of higher scale by allowing next stage and difference between old pay and new is more than one increment of new scale then premature increment is not allowed. My question is whether the same principle is to be observed in fixation of pay of employees who's posts are upgraded because formula for pay fixation is same like promotion. I am dealing in pay fixations of employees of about 120000-14000 employees of IESCO. I want a proper guideline