Departmental Notification of Upgradation of MTT, TUGT & TGT of FGEI

The Notification of Upgradation of MTT, TUGT & TGT of FGEI has been issued on 19th June 2014. Notification No. 0409/42/2014-FGEI (M) dated 19-06-2014 has been issued. The detail of the same is as under:

• Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT) BPS-16 to Secondary School Teachers (SST) BPS-17
  • Trained Under Graduate Teachers (TUGT) BPS-14 to Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT) BPS-16
  • Matric Trained Teachers (MTT) BPS-09 to Elementary School Teachers (EST) BPS-14

Special Thanks to Mr. Chaudhry Jee & Mr. Sabir Afridi  for providing the information.

Up-gradation & Re-designation of TGTs

TGT to SST

Up-gradation & Re-Designation of TUGTs

Up-gradataion & Re-Designation of MTT

Summary
Departmental Notification of Upgradation of MTT, TUGT & TGT of FGEI

1. Zahid Azam says:

kindly tell me about salary of trained graduate teachers bps 16

2. Haider says:

could u plz give me list of upgradation list of bps 16to17 and bps 14to16 full list plz it would be very helpfull to me

3. khadim hussain says:

Respected madam
    the list of upgraded TGT to SST is not downloadable. they seem to be just thumbnails.
    please provide me with the full list of upgraded TGT to SST in cantt garrison setup. I'm in intense need of the said notiofication.
    thanks

4. Sarwar Khan says:

Dear madam,

2nd list of up gradation has been issued on Monday 29- 09-2014, please find and place on your website. thanks

5. Abid Hussain says:

Aoa Dear Mam I was appointed as MTT on 12-5-2014.But my name is still not included in upgradation list.From my school the names of other teachers are alson not included in the list but we have sent our missing teachers name in particular performa but still our names are not included.What should we do now?

6. Ali Ahmed says:

Dear madam,

7. shahnaz says:

Dear madam, me 2002 se fg school ke lie tugt,dm,mtt ki post k lie musalsal apply kar rhi hon.kafi bar mera interview bi hua,dm ki post ke lie diploma holder sirf me thi lekin mujhe ni mili balke unhe job mili jin ki sifarish thi.hyderabad se karachi ja ke test dena buht mushkil tha mugr me phr bi try karti rhi.magr job phr bi ni mili.ab 2012 ki jo post ai thi un ke lie me over age ho gai hon. mere pas rural ka domicile hy jis me age ki relaxation milti hy,magr mujhe wo bi ni mili.mujhe job ki buht zarorat hy,agr ap kuch help kar saken tu.

8. fariha says:

Assalam o Alaikum
    plz Mam mujhy yeh bataeen k ab meri basic pay ktni hogi grade 16 tha mera ab 17 ho gya hai
    meri date of joining 14-02-2013 hey aur mujhey apni salary ki fixation bhi kerwani hey mein ney app ko mail bhi kardi hey.
    shukrya

9. Khurram says:

AOA/
    Respected Mam.
    Me give joining on dated 13 may 2014 as MTT and in June which lists received for institute me and all others new appointees name was not included,Is this order of up gradation for old or new appointees also if also for new then when we can get info and good news. Many thanks

10. Gulfam Khan says:

Asslam o Alikum
    Allah Tala k Rehmat sy aj mujhy TGT ka appointment letter mila.. kindly batye ga k yeh b 16 sy 17 mai upgrade ho jye gyi ya nhi. 2nd mai nai may 2014 mai MTT k post join kee to kia TGT k joining k bad wo experience count ho ga ya nhi.

11. Miss Afridi says:

Dear Shumaila! ap ka kam sdqa jarya hy. Allah apko jaza dy.

12. amir naeem says:

urdu medium list kab aye gi upgradation wali

13. Afzal Ahmed Bhatti says:

Mam,i joined fg junior public school no.2(2nd shift) gujranwala cantt on29.12.2010 as tugt.my name is not included in the upgradation list from tugt to tgt.plz tell me why is my name not included and what should i do in this regard.i am really worried abt it.l applied before but inspite of that my name is still missing.plz help me.thanks

14. Ammara says:

Dear shumaila
    I was appointed in fgei from 11.1.2011. My joining date was as mentioned above. My name is not in upgradation list, however I m meeting the criteria. Can u tell me the reason?
    Ammara Farooq

15. Ghiasuddin says:

Madam,School ko ju DM wali List aai hy,wo saray dost BPS-14 walay hain,jub K Mr.BashirAhmad DM Sélection Grada BPS-15 Main Hain Aur School ko Wasool Honay wali List main ous ka naam nahy hy,Pls guaide karen.
    Regards

16. GHIAS UDDIN says:

Dear Madam,
    DM SG BPS-15 English Medium Ka Koy List Nahy Hy....FG PUB SCH Batkhela Main Bashir Ahmad Sb Hain DM SG BPS-15 Main,Oun Ke Retirement Main Abhi 18 Months Rehtay Hain.
    Oun K Leye Kia Paygham Hy?
    Mera Matlab Hy Wo Kia Karay?
    Regards.

17. sana says:

shumaila plz bhtiye k F.g me jo log paid kam kr rhy hain un ka permanent hony ka koi chance hai k ni or aftr summar vacation un ka kya ho ga wo kam krty rhy gy k ni?

18. sana says:

salam dear shumaila urdu medium female ki tugt and mtt ki list kb aye gi upgaradation ki?

19. Saima Akhtar says:

Dear shumaila where is the list of MTT (female) urdu medium school ?

20. sana mehar says:

yar ladies MTT english medium ki b list up load karroo

21. Imran Khubaib says:

Mam mare pochne ka matlab 10000 seats jo schools main hn gi wo direct hn gi ya test kr through hn gi ?

22. Muhammad Javed says:

dear madam mari wife ka nam mis english medium ke list main nai ha jub k seniority list of uska nam S.No434 pe ha Seniority list TUGT-14 Female english medium laken upgradation wali list main uska nam nai ha

23. Imran Khubaib says:

Salam Mam !
    what is direct quota ? and what will b the ratio of science and arts teachers as you mentioned at Facebook the vacancies of arts and science teachers ?

• Dear Imran filhal detail samnay nahin ayi keh seats ki taqseem kaisay ho. Direct Quota means recruitment of the fresh candidates. It is not the process through departmental promotion.

24. Imran Khubaib says:

Salam Mam
    whats about the up gradation of Drawing Master ?
    They will be upgrated or not ?
    reply plz

25. HASHIR says:

Dear madam ,
    AOA, female TUGT TO SST (16 to 17) upgradation list kab ai ge.
    madam mari promotion 25 may 2012 men TUGT TO TGT hoi ha aour ab up gradation 1-1-11 sahoi ha hamari bhee 16 to 17 scale hoga k nahe plz inform karen thanks .

hashir

26. javed iqbal says:

salams...madam names of many teachers still missing in Urdu Medium list of MTTs ,similarly in other lists. e.g. in our school the names of 2010 batch teachers are not in list while of 2011 batch of the same school are inthe lest..what we should do?????

27. Asif Ali Raza says:

worthy ma'am,
    I m Asif Ali Raza and newly appointed as TUGT at FGEI Sialkot Cantt. I want to get information whether we (newly appointed candidates) would be upgraded or not? plz rpl asap,
    regards

28. Muhammad Naveed says:

aoa! .madam.plz confirm that the new appointies name are also included in the lists.??
    thanks

29. Muhammad Naveed says:

madam plz tel me when will be tugt urdu medium list will be uploadad.
    thanks for your services.

30. GHIAS UDDIN says:

Dear Madam,Assalam o Alaakium.
    I am serving as TUGT.I was transferred from UM School to EM school on 21/5/12,and again transferred to EM School(on own request).
    My name is now displaying in the UM TUGT List No.3,and the school is the same from where i was posted.
    My question is,from where i will get my letter regarding up gradation?
    My sr no.in the list is 61(TUGT List No.3),Is it my seniority no in UM or just a sr no?
    I appreciate your efforts.
    Regards.
    Ghias.

• Dear Ghias Uddin, these are just upgradation letters and not the seniority list as I have seen the names of many employees are entered in this list twice and even thrice and also in different lists.

31. Gul rukh says:

Madam when will be the mtt urdu medium list uploaded?

32. hamza malik says:

madam ais list mai 2 sal phle jin ki promotion hoi thi TUGT sy TGT aun ka name upgradation ki list mai shmail kyu nahi kia gaya..

33. hamza malik says:

madam ais mai 2 sal phle jin ki promotion hoi thi TUGT sy TGT aun ka name ais list mai kyu nahi hai...any information

34. Najaf hussain says:

Mam plz tel me about list of mttz um female.i also need mtts seniorty list of mttz um.can u provide it plz.

35. Junaid Zafar says:

Dear Shumaila, what about the upgradation of female teachers? All I can see are the male ones. Any updates?
    Thanks

36. Najaf hussain says:

List ov MTT (FM) UM

37. Syed Hamid Ali says:

What a Great?
    Allah Pak aap ko Jaza dy. Jazak Allah

38. Bilal says:

Any news about the list of TUGT (EM)?