Premature Increment on Upgradation for Balochistan Govt Employees

Government of the Baluchistan, Finance Department has issued Notification No. FD (R-I)II-35/Steno/2575-2695 dated 31-10-2014 in connection with Premature Increment on Upgradation for Balochistan Govt Employees.

With prior approval of the competrent authority, the Government of the Balochistan is pleased to grant one premature increment on upgradation of posts as on promotion and would be applicable in all cases of upgradation taken place with effect from 28th January 2002 onward wef immediate effect.

The payment of enhanced pay & allowances on this account would commence from the date of issue of this notification and budgetary provisions of said premature increment on upgradation as on promotion would be made by the respective Departments/Offices in view of the fact that budgetary allocation/cover is not provided in current financial years 2014-15 for this unforeseen expenditures.

The employees whose post has been upgraded more than once shall only be allowed one premature increment with immediate effect.

Special Thanks to Mr. Zaheen Ullah Shah for sending the copy of the Notification of Premature Increment on Upgradation.

Premature Incremetn Upgradation

Summary
Premature Increment on Upgradation for Balochistan Govt Employees
Notification No. FD (R-I)II-35/Steno/2575-2695 dated 31-10-2014 has been issued regarding Premature Increment on Upgradation for Balochistan Govt Employees

1. mahatalat says:

kya grade9 lene k waja se primatura nahe mile ga?

2. junaid khan says:

Madam ma AHB package k teht SST 16 grade bhatri hua hn.M.A or M.ed k bad Feb 2014 ma mra grade 17 hogays kia ma is pre mature increment k liye eligible hn?

3. malik kashif says:

AOA Madam,

Ma 09-8-2008 ko junior clerk(BPS-7) barti howa hon police department ma aur 1st january 2014 ko mery promotion senior clerk(BPS-9) howa.Madam kai ya Premature Increment on Upgradation muj par lagu ho ga.please iska reply kijiye ga mehrbani hogi .Thanks madam

malik kashif

4. Waleed Khan says:

A.O.A Madam,
    I was selected as Data Entry Oprater BPS-12 in Punjab Govt under contract policy 2004 in march 2008 to April 2012 but till relived i am on contrect. I apply through Proper channel in Pak Army and selected as civil Teacher BPS-15 on regular bases. According my (previous deptt) LPC my basic pay is 9000/- but the initial stage of BPS-15 start 8500/-..my pay fixed one step above 8500+700 = 9200.
    1. Guide me..my fixed pay is correct or wrong ?
    2. why i am eligible for pre mature increment ?
    (Plz check Govt of Pakistan notification No.F.No.11(4)R-2/2013 1423 )

5. Waleed Khan says:

A.O.A Madam,
    1. Madam meri pay next above (9200) pr jo fixed ki gai ha wo thik ha ya galat. mri LPC mn basic pay 9000/- thi. (8500+700=9200)

2. Govt of Pakistan k notification No.F.No.11(4)R-2/2013 1427 k motabiq contrect employee eligible ha...agr wo (along with post upgrade) howa ho.

6. Waleed Khan says:

But in pak army i am selected as regular employee... And in (previous) Punjb Govt deptt as contrect employee
    Respected madam,
    1.Guide me..my fixed pay is correct or wrong ?
    2. why i am eligible for pre mature increment ?

7. Waleed Khan says:

A.O.A Madam,
    I was selected as Data Entry Oprater BPS-12 in Punjab Govt under contract policy 2004 in march 2008 to April 2012 but till relived i am on contrect. I apply through Proper channel in Pak Army and selected as civil Teacher BPS-15. according my LPC my basic pay is 9000/- but the initial stage of BPS-15 start 8500/-..my pay fixed one step above 8500+700=9200. why i am eligible pre mature increment.

8. M Rizwan Ali says:

AoA.
    I am still little confused. Some of the employees were upgraded on 18-4-2008 in BPS 17 and were notified by the administrative department. Till date they have completed 06 years service in BPS-17. As per premature in,crement they are eligible for one increment from the date of upgradiation.my question is that, can we palace their case before the provincial selection board for further promotion in BPS- 18.as they are on top of the seniority list of BPS-17.. some of the people say they are only upgraded in B-17 not regularly promoted in B-17. I think there is no need of confirmation in B-17, they are eligible for further promotion in BPS-17.
    Your valuable advice is requested please.
    Regards

9. M Rizwan Ali says:

AoA.
    I would like to ask that after issuance of notification of premature increment, officer/ official are eligible for promotion in next grade or they still need confirmation from provincial selection board/ promotion Committee, as some of the people says that they still need confirmation through board. there after they will be eligible for for promotion in next grade as per their turn. if they are eligible for promotion after promotion after the issuance of premature increment. please quote any rule or evidence or notification.
    looking for your early reply.
    regards.

• Dear Rizwan, according to my knowledge the existing employees will be upgraded but the orders of the same will be separately issue by their respective department. If the employees are already upgraded then there will be no need for the separate orders.

10. Ansar Mirza says:

Madam! All provinces i.e Sindh, KPK & Balochinstan and Federal Govt issued the notification regarding premature increment. But Punjab still not issue the same notification. You are requested to please forward the request through your website, The Honorable Chief Minister Punjab may very kindly be approved the same as early as possible.

11. Riaz Ahmed says:

Madam, Mera promotion abi recently 30/9/2014 ko hua hai from Senior Clerk (BPS-09) to Office Assistant (BPS-14), aur at BPS-09 mera Basic pay 5th stage pe tha i.e 8100, ab mera promotion hua hai tu kia muje sirf BPS-14 mein next above stage i.e 8610 (1st stage) mile ga ya pre-mature increment b mile ga i.e 9220 (2nd Stage in BPS-14)?

please iska reply kijiye ga mehrbani hogi

12. Muhammad asif says:

fgei teachers ki upgradation list KB ay gi