Notification of Grant of 20% Special Allowance to CDA Employees wef 01-03-2013

Capital Development Authority (CDA) Finance Wing has issued Notification No. CDA/FW(G)-44(28)(Pay/Allowances)/2015/3738 dated 02-06-2015 in connection with Grant of 20% Special Allowance to CDA Employees  wef 01-03-2013.

The said allowance has already been granted has already been/being granted with effect from 21st January 2015 onward. Hence arrears will be payable with effect from 01-03-2013 to 20-01-2015 to all the employees alongwith pay (one time lump sum)in the next financial year 2015-16.; provision to this effect will have to be made by the DFA-I’s Office in budget estimates for next financial year.

The said benefit will take effect from 01-03-2013 onward applicable to all CDA regular/regular “P” employees and those employed on contract basis against civilian pay scales.

Grant Special Allowance

Notification issued on 08-06-2015

Special Allowance CDA

1. khalid says:

my pay scale - 16, basic pay as per FG revised pay scale in 2015 is 36800, date of birth 20-03-1961, total service 30 years, pl tell me my pension and commutation.

2. Pakistan Zindabad says:

1. My date of joining is 23.7.2005 on contract basis.
    Clerk didn't enter this in the Service Book.
    He mentioned date of Regularization and started writing my Service Book in 2008.
    2. I didn't know all about this.
    Then I transferred 2 another school and the clerk said that ur service is 6 yrs. I said, no, it is 9
    yrs. Then he showed me my Service Book. he said that It is ur responsibility to have ur Service Book complete. pls tel, is it my duty?

3. israr khan says:

FG ka kia hoowa kab ho ga

4. israr khan says:

sir FG ka kia hoowa
    wo kab ho ga

5. zahid says:

Great News
    Assistant, UDC & LDC upgradation Summary has been approved and received in Regulations Wing and will be announced tommorrow in Budget.... Congratulation to all Assistants, UDCs & LDC.. pray for me

6. Kashif Bashir says:

AAAAsalam u aalaikum, bs Pakistan m ye hi insaf he, FG EMPL me ly next date or end ka notification b wah wah khair 16 JUNE 2015 ko court m pta lag jae ga next date it means nahi dena chahte wana Ltr FG Emplees ke ly b issue ho jae ga.

7. Pakistan Zindabad says:

This is v informative. Thank you. I also want 2 take some advise. "To maintain THE SERVICE BOOK of a govt employ is the responsibility of the head of the concerned deptt or the clerk of the concerned deptt or the employ him/herself? please do guide me and many others in this regard. w Why some heads do not write ACR regularly?

8. ahsun shah says:

baki federal employees court ma dhakke kha rhe han inko kese mil gia ha?
    ye koi ministry ka staff to nai ha phir?