Notification of Two Scales Upgradation of HESCO Employees of BPS-01 to BPS-16

Hyderabad Electric Supply Company has issued Notification on 06-08-2015 in connection with Two Scales Upgradation of HESCO Employees of BPS-01 to BPS-16.

With reference to General Manager (HR) PEPCO Notification of the dated 3rd July 2015 two steps time scale upgradation for the employees of BPS-01 to BPS-16 are eligible who have the following criteria:

• Completion of 5 years period after the post is substantively upgraded
  • 10 years service in respective posts
  • 30% quota of the sanctioned strength
  • Passing DPE
  • Successful completion of mandatory training
  • ACRs of the last five years should be atleast good
  • No inquiry/Audit paras should be pending

Special thanks to Mr. Lal Kumar for sending the copy of the Notification.

Upgradation HESCO Employees

1. muhammad zahid says:

if somone scale is 11 next promotion scale is 16 accoding to this upgradation what will be the upgraded scale of bs 11

2. rahim pasha says:

Mam, is there any notification regarding upgradation of PA BPS 15 to 16 in sindh.

3. Muhammad Naseem says:

Dear Aapi, thanks alot.
    1. Is there any option that a person make his GP Fund interest free?
    2. Restoration of normal GP Fund is possible after making GP Fund interest free?
    3. Also mention that if a person having an interest free GP Fund, if he takes the motor cycle/car advance or he takes his GP FUND Advance, then what will be the return criteria for his motor cycle/car advance or GP Advance? Shall he repay the motor cycle/car advance or GP Advance with interest or without interest?

Thanks alot once again.
    May! My dear Aapi live long.
    May! Allah bless mine Aapi.

• Dear Muhammad Naseem the employee has the option to set his GP Fund interest free. If his GP Fund is interest free then there will be no interest on Advances like Motorcar, Motorcycle, HBA etc Thanks

4. Muhammad Naseem says:

Dear Aapi,
    I am working as E. S. T. in F. G. E. I.(C/G) in Abbottabad. I was apointed in 2014. By the Grace of Almighty Allah, probation period has been terminated. Now, I request to my Dear Aapi, plz guide me that how I can initiate/activate/allot my G.P. FUND/G.P. FUND ACCOUNT NUMBER?
    Thanks.

5. Ihsan Ahmed jamali says:

Dear shumaila ye two step upgradation sindh govt apne employees par bhee apply karegy ya nahe

6. Anam Khan says:

Assalam O Alikum

Miss is Federal Government going to regularize contract FG Employees or not? any news regarding this matter? What about those employees who are working under PM Assistant Package approved by previous PPPP Govt? Please Reply. I need your answer.

7. aun says:

Mam es notification ka kia matlab hy for example agar kisi ka BPS Scale 11 hy tu wo BPS 13 hogya es notification k bad?? kindly eloborate

8. LAL KUMAR says:

THANKS MADAM. IT IS FOR BPS 1 TO 15.