Notification of Clarification of Two Pensions by Finance Division

Government of Pakistan, Finance Division has issued Notification No. F.2 (2)-Reg.6/2015-894 dated 10-02-2015 in connection with Clarification of Two Pensions. The detail can be read on the copy of the Notification. Some points on the same matter are as under:

Here is a very important and very good news regarding family pension.  It has been categorically confirmed by the Finance Division through their O.M. No.F.2(2)-Reg.6/2015-894 dated 10 Dec 2015 that there is no embargo upon the widowed / divorced daughter of a deceased pensioner to receive her father's pension in addition to other sources of income, including:

(a) pension of her late husband;

(b) her own salary in government service; or

(c) her own pension as a retired government servant.


In fact, only the father, mother, brother u/21, eldest unmarried sister, widowed sisters, to whom pension of a deceased government servant cannot be allowed "without production of a reasonable proof that such a person was dependent upon the deceased government servant (pensioner) for support".

The condition of producing such a reasonable proof does not apply to all eligible widows and children and grand children (including widowed / divorced daughter).

Let us hope all Provincial governments also issue similar orders at the earliest.

Special Thanks to Mr. Agha Amir for sending the details of Notification of Clarification of Two Pensions by Finance Division.


Two Pensions






  1. mumtaz ali says:

    Sir Mara father k death 18 Nov 2014 ko hoei..
    Mare nani emi 14 Aug 2014 ko wafat pah gei
    Mara father me pension mare emi ko multi hai Jo an
    7280 ha
    Kaya mare emi ko nani Jan ke pension mil sukhti had
    Maya made emi one time 2 pension ly sukhti had
    Ans Urdu mein karen

  2. Usman Bhatti says:

    A.o.a sab say pehly ye kehta chahonga Keh intihai. Mashkoor hoon apko
    Is mehnat ka Allah apko kamyab karay. Kindly ye bta dain kia ye notification kpk govt walon pr implement krta Hy.?? Reply plz

  3. AFTAB AHMED says:

    sir mare ami apny pension laty h kaya ab wo apny sister k pension b lasakty h,mare khala on duty death ho ge the hear shaip me ek mare ami h jo widow h or bhai h 50 years ka plz raply

    • Agha Amir says:

      Beta chun ke aap ki ammi apni pension le rahi hain, is lye woh apni sister pe dependent naheen hain aor apni sister ki pension naheen mil sakti un ko. Haan aap ki khaala ki pension us ko mil sakti he (bhai ya behn ya waldain me se kisi ko) jo yeh certificate de saken ke woh (un me se koi ek) marhoom khala pe dependent hain aor us ki apni koi income naheen.

      Mazeed maloomat ke lye meri Urdu kitab Family Pension study karen.

      Amir Agha

  4. Ansar MAhmood says:

    Whether unmarried daughter who is in government servant are eligible for family pension. please clear.

Leave a Comment

Comment moderation is enabled. Your comment may take some time to appear.