Notification of Clarification of Two Pensions by Finance Division

Government of Pakistan, Finance Division has issued Notification No. F.2 (2)-Reg.6/2015-894 dated 10-02-2015 in connection with Clarification of Two Pensions. The detail can be read on the copy of the Notification. Some points on the same matter are as under:

Here is a very important and very good news regarding family pension.  It has been categorically confirmed by the Finance Division through their O.M. No.F.2(2)-Reg.6/2015-894 dated 10 Dec 2015 that there is no embargo upon the widowed / divorced daughter of a deceased pensioner to receive her father's pension in addition to other sources of income, including:

(a) pension of her late husband;

(b) her own salary in government service; or

(c) her own pension as a retired government servant.

In fact, only the father, mother, brother u/21, eldest unmarried sister, widowed sisters, to whom pension of a deceased government servant cannot be allowed "without production of a reasonable proof that such a person was dependent upon the deceased government servant (pensioner) for support".

The condition of producing such a reasonable proof does not apply to all eligible widows and children and grand children (including widowed / divorced daughter).

Let us hope all Provincial governments also issue similar orders at the earliest.

Special Thanks to Mr. Agha Amir for sending the details of Notification of Clarification of Two Pensions by Finance Division.

Two Pensions

hdr

1. Ahmad Hassan Khan says:

My mother is already a pensioner from Railways and my grandmother is pensioner from Punjab government. Kia meri walda meri nani amma ki pension lay sakti hain please guide me sir.

2. Ahmad Hassan Khan ahmxAv says:

Meri walda pensioner hain Railway sa 2008 sa kia wo meri nani amma jin ka Intaqal hua ha 2011 ma inki pension lay sakti hain jo ka government of Punjab sa pensioner the. Please guide me.

3. Mrs, Amjad says:

Dear Sir, My eldest unmarried sister who is very sick is drawing her pension as a retired teacher since 2004 and when my second sister died in 2007 (while in service as a gov. teacher) she was also granted her family pension as unmarried sister. The question is will she be still allowed to draw her family pension in light of various clarifications of Finance Division during 2015 on the subject of eligibility of grant of family/two pensions.

4. munaza liaqat says:

sir mei teacher hoon aur un married hoon mein apni mother aur father ki pention le sakti hoon k nahi aur dono fot ho chukay hein mujy account walay kehtay hein k ap dono mein se aik ki pention le saktay hein

5. Tariq Aziz says:

Usslamo Alaikum My query if my dad is drawing his pension and my mother died who was also drawing pension, does my father now qualifies to continue to receive my mothers pension. Jzak Allah appreciate your reference and guidance on this website.

6. mumtaz ali says:

Sir Mara father k death 18 Nov 2014 ko hoei..
    Mare
    Mare nani emi 14 Aug 2014 ko wafat pah gei
    Mara father me pension mare emi ko multi hai Jo an
    7280 ha
    Kaya mare emi ko nani Jan ke pension mil sukhti had
    Maya made emi one time 2 pension ly sukhti had
    Ans Urdu mein karen

• Mudassir says:

Yes dear bro ap ki ami aik wakt mein 2 pensions le skti hain jesa k is letter k Sr. No 2 mein isi bat ko clarify kia gya hai k jo aurat apny husband ki pension le rahi hai wo bhe is offer se faaida utha skti hain.

7. Usman Bhatti says:

A.o.a sab say pehly ye kehta chahonga Keh intihai. Mashkoor hoon apko
    Is mehnat ka Allah apko kamyab karay. Kindly ye bta dain kia ye notification kpk govt walon pr implement krta Hy.?? Reply plz

• Galaxy World says:

Dear Usman Bhatti, I am not confirm.

• Mudassir says:

@Usman Bhatti: G han bro ye scheme/ offer government of Pakistan ki trf se di ja rahi hai. Ap is letter k top ki heading parhen to ap ki confusion door ho jaye gi. Govt of Pakistan k under 4ron provinces atay hain. Han agr ye heading hoti government of KPK ya government of Punjab etc then hum keh skty hain k ye soobai scheme hai. Lekin kyn k government of Pakistan hai is liay ye sb provunces mein lagu hoga rule.

8. AFTAB AHMED says:

sir mare ami apny pension laty h kaya ab wo apny sister k pension b lasakty h,mare khala on duty death ho ge the hear shaip me ek mare ami h jo widow h or bhai h 50 years ka plz raply

• Agha Amir says:

Beta chun ke aap ki ammi apni pension le rahi hain, is lye woh apni sister pe dependent naheen hain aor apni sister ki pension naheen mil sakti un ko. Haan aap ki khaala ki pension us ko mil sakti he (bhai ya behn ya waldain me se kisi ko) jo yeh certificate de saken ke woh (un me se koi ek) marhoom khala pe dependent hain aor us ki apni koi income naheen.

Mazeed maloomat ke lye meri Urdu kitab Family Pension study karen.

Amir Agha

amir_agha@hotmail.com

9. Ansar MAhmood says:

Whether unmarried daughter who is in government servant are eligible for family pension. please clear.