Government of the Punjab, School Education Department has issued Notification on 26-03-2018 in connection with Instructions Regarding Dealing with Cases for Creation of OSD Posts for Provision of Salary to the Family of Deceased. Detail is as under:
I am directed to refer to Finance Department’s circular letter No.FD.SR-1/3-10/2004 dated 15.08.2017, on the subject cited above and to state that the following instructions for dealing with such specific cases may be observed strictly:
- A suitable Officer may be nominated as Focal Person of the district.
- Focal Person shall extend possible help / guidance to the aggrieved families for easly completion of documents legally and officially required to process such cases.
- The cases may be furnished to Administrative Department through the office of concerned DPIs after proper examination of the documents at the earliest.
- The cases may be dealt individually and two sets of attested documents may be furnished to Administration Department.
- Any delay in dealing such cases will have to be justified before the high ups.
Special thanks to Mr. Naseer Hussain for sending the copy of the Notification of Instructions Regarding Dealing with Cases for Creation of OSD Posts for Provision of Salary to the Family of Deceased.