Last Updated on September 19, 2019 by Galaxy World
Pakistan Electric Power Company Private Limited has issued Notification on 17-09-2019 in connection with Regularization of Contractual Employees of DISCOs. Detail is as under:
Board of Directors PEPCO, while considering the case of regularization of contractual employees of DISCOs, has decided to complete the following actions before further consideration:
- Only those employees will be considering for regularization in first phase who were recruited through advertisement, followed by due process / procedure in vogue. The cases of employees recruited against died during service quota and on sports basis will not be considered in first phase.
- The Degrees / Certificate etc., of the employees recruited against died during service quota and on sports basis will not be considered in first phase.
- PER / Dossiers of such employees should be completed in all respect within a period of one month.
- Regularization Boards with one member from PEPCO for regularization of contractual employees will be constituted after compliance from DISCO`s regarding completion of process as indicated above (para 2 and 3).
- The above decision of BoD PEPCO be complied with as per timelines given and conveyed to PEPCO for further action / direction.
Special thanks to Mr. Zahid Khan for sending the copy of the letter of Regularization of Contractual Employees of DISCOs.