The fauji Foundation Scholarships are awarded to the students of the retired personals from the Pakistan Army. The revised schedule of Fauji Foundation Scholarships 2019-20 has been announced. Detail of the same is as under:
|Class / Course
|Duration to submit scholarship form
|Payment of Scholarship
|Intermediate /DAE (Minimum 80% marks in Matric)
|1st Nov to 31st May 2020
|July – August – September
|4-5 years graduation program (FA /F.Sc – Minimum 80% marks)
|Cadet College (Pre-Matric Classes) On admission to next class
|1st January to 30th June 2020
|Special Group (From Class I to X) Orphan, Disabled students or students whose parents got pension on the basis of Shaheed or Disability
|1st April to 30th June 2020
- Scholarship forms received after due date will be rejected.
- Students must have to open account in any branch of Askari Bank to get scholarship under category-II.
- All other scholarships except the above mentioned ones have been ended.
- You can download scholarship forms from the site of Fauji Foundation.
- You can read further details at the copy of the advertisement of Fauji Foundation Scholarships 2019-20 for wards of retired army personals. .