Last Updated on October 29, 2019 by Galaxy World
The fauji Foundation Scholarships are awarded to the students of the retired personals from the Pakistan Army. The revised schedule of Fauji Foundation Scholarships 2019-20 has been announced. Detail of the same is as under:
|S. No||Group||Class / Course||Duration to submit scholarship form||Payment of Scholarship|
|1||Group-I||Intermediate /DAE (Minimum 80% marks in Matric)||1st Nov to 31st May 2020||July – August – September|
|2||Group-II||4-5 years graduation program (FA /F.Sc – Minimum 80% marks)||-do-||-do-|
|3||Group-III||Cadet College (Pre-Matric Classes) On admission to next class||1st January to 30th June 2020||-do-|
|4||Group-IV||Special Group (From Class I to X) Orphan, Disabled students or students whose parents got pension on the basis of Shaheed or Disability||1st April to 30th June 2020||-do-|
- Scholarship forms received after due date will be rejected.
- Students must have to open account in any branch of Askari Bank to get scholarship under category-II.
- All other scholarships except the above mentioned ones have been ended.
- You can download scholarship forms from the site of Fauji Foundation.
- You can read further details at the copy of the advertisement of Fauji Foundation Scholarships 2019-20 for wards of retired army personals. .