Educational Scholarship for Year 2022-23 AJK Teachers Foundation has been announced from class 6th to masters. The willing candidates should submit the applications for the Azad Jammu & Kashmir Teachers Foundation scholarships 2023.
Educational Scholarship for the Year 2022-23 AJK Teachers Fdn
Azad Jammu Kashmir Teachers Foundation Contributing members seeks (Schools/Colleges Teachers/Officers of Education Department) seek applications for the payment of the Scholarship. The Scholarship will be given to the eligible candidates only. The terms and conditions are mentioned under. The eligibility Criteria shall depend upon the conditions for the Scholarship. Here are more details:-
These Scholarships are specified for the following classes:
- Class 6th to Intermediate (Only for Students of Government Institutes)
- BA/BSc/MA/MSC/BS Programmes MBBS/Engineering/M.Phil/MS and other professional classes (For well-known registered institutes)
Terms & Conditions:-
The candidates must read the following terms and conditions before filling out the application
- The students (Male/Female ) from class 6th to Intermediate (only from Government colleges) will be eligible for Scholarship. Attested copies of the Marks sheet, CNIC, and student Card are necessary to be included with the Application Form.
- Teacher/Salary Slip of teacher and CNIC / service Card/ single side Check is necessary. The Retires teacher needs to include an attested copy of the Pension Book / Retirement order.
- All sections of the Scholarship form are necessary to be filled. Only 2 students of one teacher shall be paid with a Scholarship. Submit the form of both students together. Incomplete forms shall be rejected.
- The scholarship will be given to all the students of the In-service deceased teachers.
- The Scholarship from 6th to Intermediate shall be given to the candidates of Government Institutes only.
- The Scholarship for other classes shall be given to the student under Education from well-known and registered institutes.
- 60% and Above marks are necessary for the Annual Examination.
- Married students will not get the scholarship.
- The students who are on leave from any service and are under Education, are not eligible for the Scholarship.
- The students will get scholarships for the present year.
Buy forms for Rs.50 from Azad Jammu Kashmir Bank, District Muzaffar Abad, and all Districts branches.
Send the form after filling it out to the office of Jammu Kashmir Teachers Foundation Lower plate, Muzaffar Abad. The last date for submission of application forms is 31.01.2023.
You may also like: Copy of Upgradation / Time Scale Summary Federal Employees