The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund has announced for PEEF Intermediate and Graduation Scholarship 2023-24. These scholarships are for the children of BPS-01 to BPS-04 employees, Orphan students, minority students, special students, and children of the martyred. The details are as under:
Apply Online Punjab Educational Endowment Fund PEEF Intermediate and Graduation Scholarship 2023-24
The government of Punjab has initiated a scholarship program for higher studies. As the Punjab Educational Endowment fund PEEF always provides financial support the young students. Therefore, for the years 2023-2024, the company starts scholarships for intermediate up to graduation programs.
If any student passes the matric or intermediate examination in 2023. He is eligible for this scholarship. He can apply for a special quota educational scholarship. Furthermore, the Department of Human Rights or Minority Matters working under the supervision of Govt. of Punjab provide additional scholarship to the minority community male or female students. The company was set up under section 42 of the repeated Company’s Ordinance 1984 now the Companies Act 2017.
Eligibility Criteria for PEEF Stipend
- Orphan students are eligible
- children of government employees of BPS-01 to BPS-04.
- Female or male students of minority community
- Especially abled female or male students
- Civilian children of martyrs of terrorism attack
Special Conditions for Eligibility
- Matric or intermediate examination 2023 with 60% marks.
- Students of federal or private registered institutions are eligible.
- In case the monthly income of parents is less than Rs.60,000 can apply.
- Children of public servants of grade 01 up to 4 with monthly income less than Rs.60,000.
- Offspring off martyrs of terrorism attack. There is no condition of income for them.
Procedure to Apply
Eligible female or male students can apply online. For online registration, the students can visit the website mentioned in the advertisement. the application will be canceled in case of providing wrong information or fake documents.
A handwritten application is not acceptable. candidates from other provinces including Azad Jammu and Kashmir are not eligible to apply. Promoted students/Repeated students are not eligible.
The registration portal is open till 31st January 2024.
You may like: Chief Minister Merit Scholarships 2023