Last Updated on October 30, 2021 by Galaxy World
Chief Executive Officer (DEA) Sargodha has issued Notification on 06-03-2020 in connection with Regularization of Employees Junior Clerks in District Sargodha from Joining Date. Detail is as under:
Regularization of Employees Junior Clerks from Initial Date
In accordance with the provision contained in Govt. of the Punjab Services and General Administration Department (regulation wing) Lahore letter No. SOR-III (S&GAD) 2-8/2-18 dated,29.10.2019 received through Govt. o d the Punjab School Education Department Lahore to all Chief Executive Officers District Education Authorities in Punjab Vide letter first joining in the department who were earlier appointed on contract basis after 2009 under rules 17-A of the Punjab Civil Servants (Appointment & conditions of services) Rules 1974, in compliance with order of Honurable Lahore High Court, dated, 20,09,2019 in Writ Petition No.51484/2019 and after receipt of service record required for regularization of service. The following Junior Clerk (BS-11) who were appointed under rule 17-A on contract basis are hereby regularized from their date of first joining in School Education Department District Sargodha as mentioned against each on the following terms & conditions:-
Terms & Conditions
- The appointments will be subject to the fulfillment of requirements of Rules 17-A of the Punjab Civil Servants (Appointment and Conditions of Services) Rules, 1974.
- The appointee on regular appointment will remain on probation in terms of Section 5 of the Punjab Civil Servants 1974.
- The salary component of these appointees shall be in accordance with the pay scales plus usual allowances prescribed for the posts against which they are being
- These appointees shall not be entitled to the payment of 30% social security benefit of. the date of regular appointment & will be bound to refund 30% social Security benefit already drawn from the date of joining in the Department.
- The services of above mentioned Officials are being regularized on their production of Affidavit of judicial paper to the effect that in case the guidance required from Govt. of the Punjab School Education Department Lahore is received to regularize their services with immediate effect i.e. from the date of issuance of regular order then the department have a right to revise their regular order according to Govt. direction to be received later, they will accept the revised to order be issued by the department at appropriate time and they will not challenge it in any Court of law / Forum at any stage.
- The orders can be withdrawn if found contrary to rules at any stage later.
Special thanks to Mr. Waheed Saeed for sending the copy of the Notification of Regularization of Employees Junior Clerks in Sargodha from Joining Date.