Last Updated on August 10, 2021 by Galaxy World
Government of the Punjab, Finance Department has issued Notification on 26-08-2020 in connection with Police Administration Allowance @ 1.2 Times of Basic Pay to CPO/HQs Posts. The details are as under:
Police Administration Allowance @ 1.2 Times of Basic Pay
No.FD.PR.21-65/2014(Pt-I) In pursuance of approval of the Competent Authority, the Governor of Punjab is pleased to grant Police Administration Allowance @ 1.2 times of basic pay for 240 posts of CPO / headquarters and @ 0.8 times of basic pay of their respective pay scales, for 996 posts of field officers of Punjab Police w.e.f. 01-07.2020 as per following details:-
- The referred Allowance shall be admissible subject to the following conditions:-
- It shall be admissible to Officers on Special Duty (OSDs), for a maximum period of two (02) months. However, the same shall not be admissible to officers who are on Extra Ordinary Leave (EOL) (without pay). And are also on Earned Leave beyond more than 120 days.
- Officers employed on pay Package other than National Pay Scale (Contract, MP Scales, etc.) shall not be entitled to this allowance.
- The officers drawing Superior Executive Allowance shall not be entitled for the referred allowance.
- The referred Allowance shall not be counted towards pension and commutation gratuity.
Special thanks to Mr. Muhammad Tanveer who sent the copy of the Notification.
You may also like: Notification of Enhancement of Technical Allowance @ 25% of Pay