Last Updated on January 15, 2023 by Galaxy World
Central Ordinance Depot (COD) Rawalpindi announces multiple vacancies. The vacancies are available from Scale 01 to 14. Candidates fresh and experienced can apply for the available vacancies.
Central Ordinance Depot (COD) Rawalpindi Vacancies January 2023
A number of vacancies are available for different posts in Central Ordinance Depot Rawalpindi. The eligible candidates both fresh and experienced can apply. The details of the posts lie as under:-
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||No of Post||Domicile||Education|
|1.||Data Entry Operator
|4||Sindhi citizen 02
Gilgit Baltistan/Fata 01
|1||Sindhi Citizen 01||Matric|
|4.||Assistant Press Manager (AMP)
|5.||Assistant Supervisor Fire
- The age limit is 18 to 30 years for all posts.
- The age limit for Ex-Serviceman is 45 years.
Documents and Other Conditions
- Candidates have to send applications written on a simple paper to the Commandant COD, Rawalpindi.
- The applicants should mention their name, Father’s name, Date of birth, Education, complete address, phone number, and name of the post.
- The copies of Educational certificates, CNIC, Domicile, Experience certificates, etc. Should be attached to the Application.
- The candidate will be responsible in case of wrong information on the application.
- Applications must reach the office within 15 days. After this, no application will be entertained.
- The candidates who will be selected for the interview/Test shall be informed.
- No TA/DA will be granted.
- Candidates need to bring original documents and CNIC at the time of the Interview.
There are also many other recent armies related Civilian Vacancies in the Military College of Signals Rawalpindi. These jobs are not uniform jobs but a civilian ones. The candidates recruited for these vacancies will have BPS and will have get salary as per Revised Pay Scales 2022 of the Federal Government.