Last Updated on July 16, 2023 by Galaxy World
There are available Job Vacancies in Central Ordinance Depot Karachi 2023. Assistant Commandant Central Ordinance Depot Karachi is accepting applications of professionally efficient and experienced candidates for the newly vacant positions. It invites all Pakistani Nationals to apply according to their qualification and experience for any one of the 07 Posts.
Job Vacancies in Central Ordinance Depot Karachi 2023
- Assistant storekeeper
- Civil technician or operator
- CMD Driver
- Unskilled Labor
- Sanitary Worker
Apply for any above posts on the basis of provincial quota. Candidates must have a relevant diploma or certificate from a recognized institution.
Eligibility criteria and the total number of posts
|Sr.No||Name of Post||Basic Pay Scale||Total Seats||Qualification|
Knowledge of Computer
|2.||Civil Technician or Operator||BPS-09||01||Metric with six months of telecommunication and technician course|
|3.||Compounder||BPS-05||01||Matric or Diploma in Pharmacy Or Dispensary Certificate|
|4.||CMD Driver||BPS-04||01||Primary pass with Driving License of HDTV and LTV|
|5.||Fireman||BPS-02||01||Primary pass with relevant experience and skills|
|6.||Unskilled Labor||BPS-01||05||Primary Pass|
|7.||Sanitary Worker||BPS-01||02||Primary Pass with
Interested candidates who have Qualifications from the Primary to Matric level can avail of this opportunity.
Conditions to Submit Applications
- Candidates will be recruited on the basis of provincial or open merit quota.
- In-service government employees must send them no objection certificates from their respective departments.
- Candidates must attach academic documents and experienced letters along with CNIC and permanent postal address or active phone number with the application form.
- Late and incomplete applications will not be considered for any post.
- One individual can apply for a single post only.
- Shortlist candidates will receive calls for interviews and tests.
Last day to Submit the Application
Interested candidates can submit their applications along with all mandatory documents within 15 days of publishing this advertisement. The ad was published on 16th July 2023.
There are also a number of PPSC Vacancies vide Ad No. 08/2023 for the posts of Patwaris, Stenographers, and many more. The candidates having te domicile of Punjab may apply for these jobs too.