Last Updated on February 12, 2023 by Galaxy World
For job seekers, New Vacancies in Sui Northern Gas Company (SNGPL) 2023 have been announced. There is a chance for Qualified and Experienced candidates to gain a role to show their mastery. Sui Northern Company seeks candidates to fill vacancies on different scales. The details as available under.
Job Vacancies in Sui Northern Gas Company (SNGPL) 2023
Different Scale posts are available in Sui Northern Gas Company. It is a good opportunity for Qualified and Experienced candidates. The company invites applications. Dynamic professionals can apply for these vacancies. The details of posts and requirements are as follows.
|Sr. No||Position||Job Code||Qualification||Experience|
|01||UFG Position||Chief Engineer-UFG
|8175-01||ME/BE in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering||8-10 years Related Field|
|02||Information Technology Positions||CC&B Functional Administrator||8175-1||Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science||Minimum 10 years|
|03||CC&B Functional Administrator||8176-1||Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science||Minimum 10 years|
|04||Legal services Position||Document Control and Legal Digitisation- Manager||8177-01||Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or MCS||At Least 4 years|
You may also like: Non-Teaching Vacancies 2023 in AIOU
The details of the positions are available above. Candidates can take further help from the website of company.
Last date to apply
The candidates can apply within 15 days of the Advertisement of the vacancies by the Company. The candidates applying for these jobs must make sure that their applications are submitted within the said days.
Apply for SNGPL Jobs
Interested candidates can apply for these jobs online. Here is the link which will direct you to the application page.
Terms and Conditions
- The candidates should provide the right information.
- The candidates also have to submit scanned copies of documents like Educational certificates, CNIC, Domicile and Experience letters, etc.
- Candidates already working under any government or semi-Government organizations should apply through the proper channel.
- The company reserves all rights to decrease or increase the number of posts.
- The candidates shall be shortlisted upon merit.
- The employment is based on a contract for 3 years.
- The company encourages women to apply.
- The service continuation of employers of SSGCL will be given as per policy.