Last Updated on April 5, 2023 by Galaxy World
I am sharing here the Punjab Municipal Dev Fund PMDC Vacancies 2023. The details of the Position, Required Qualifications and Experience required for these PMDC jobs are as under:
The Punjab Municipal Dev Fund PMDC Vacancies 2023
Punjab Municipal Development Fund Company provides bright Career opportunities to Pakistani Nationals. Currently, the Company needs competent, qualified, and experienced candidates for various vacant posts. PMDC is working for:
- Improvement of Infrastructure for satisfactory delivery.
- Managing Infrastructure.
- Utilize funds for hiring experts in related fields.
- Strengthen the organization.
- Improve Capacity Building for MCs.
For achieving the above goals PMDC wants to hire professionals with the best experience and qualifications relevant to each post. PMDC invites suitable candidates who meet all the requirements of vacant posts. This is a great opportunity for interested candidates to be a professional.
List of Vacancies in PMDC
PMDC announces the following vacancies for willing applicants. All candidates with a minimum Masters degree are eligible. PMDC currently needs professionals in the Lahore region for these posts
- Head SPPU/Units
- Research officer.
- Public Private Partnership Expert.
- Local Government Taxation expert.
- Solid Waste Management Expert.
- Municipal Finance Expert.
- M&E Expert.
Eligibility Criteria for PMDC Jobs
|Sr.No||Name of Post||No.of Seats||Qualification||Location|
Masters degree in Engineering
|2||Research Officer||02||Masters degree in Economics||Lahore|
|3||Public Private Partnership Expert||01||MBA/equivalent||
|4||Municipal Finance Expert||01||MBA/Masters degree in Finance||
|5||M&E Expert||01||Masters degree in Business Economics/equivalent||
|6||Solid waste Management Expert||01||Masters degree in Civil/public health engineering||
|7||Local Government Taxation Expert||01||Masters degree in Law||
Last Date to apply
Candidates must apply before the deadline i.e 26-04-2023.
- Company can increase or decrease the number of seats.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- Vacant positions are totally contractual.
- Candidate must bring all documents.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview.
- All candidates must meet all requirements of the position applied for.
- No application will be entertained after the due date.
There are also available UDC BPS-11 Vacancies in Cantonment Lands Department in Rawalpindi. The willing candidates may also apply for these job opportunities.