Last Updated on May 18, 2023 by Galaxy World
There are available the latest Ministry of Defence School of Infantry and Tactics BPS-01 to BPS-13 Vacancies 2023. The government of Pakistan announces various vacancies for BPS-01 to BPS-13 in the Ministry of Defense Infantry and tactics department. The department is seeking suitable, experienced, and hardworking Candidates in order to fill the vacant positions. All Pakistani Nationals who have relevant experience and Qualifications can apply.
List of Ministry of Defence School of Infantry and Tactics Vacancies 2023
- UDC (Upper Division Clerk)
- LDC (Lower Division Clerk)
- Painter and Decorator
- Carpenter and Jointer
- Polish Man
- Civil Driver
- TFC Crew Driver Civil
- Sanitary Worker
Candidates must attach the following documents with completely filled application:
- Academic Documents
- Academic Certificates
- Professional Certificates
- Additional Degrees
Summary of Each Job Post in MoD
|Sr.No||Name of Post||Basic Pay Scale||No.of Posts||Qualification|
|1.||Upper Division Clerk (UDC)||BPS-13||01||FA/FSc
Typing speed 30 words per Minute
|2.||Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||BPS-11||02||Matric
Typing Speed 25-words Per Minute
|3.||Painter and Decorator||BPS-04||01||Middle
Experience in Painting and Decoration
|4.||Carpenter and Jointer||BPS-04||02||Middle
|7.||TFC Crew Driver Civil||BPS-04||01||Middle
- The candidate must be Pakistani.
- Candidates must fulfill the qualification requirements of the post they are applying for.
- Drivers must have LTV/HTV license.
- Candidates must have local/Baluchistan Domicile.
- Candidate must have experience in relevant posts as per the need of the department.
- Candidate must have an Age of 18-25 years for all posts.
You may like: Punjab Public Service Commission Vacancies May 2023
- Services will be included according to the Civil Servants Act, of 1973.
- Recruitment of Posts of BPS-01 to BPS-05 will be posted on a local basis. Whereas, Recruitment of Posts of BPS-06 and above will be posted on an Overall Pakistan basis.
- Retired armed forces Servants are also eligible.
- Only Shortlisted Candidates will be called for an interview. There is no Traveling allowance that will be admissible.
- The department reserves the right to increase, decrease, hold, or cancel any post.
- Late and incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Candidates for the post of BPS-06 to above will pay Challan of Rs.600/-.
- Posts of BPS-01 to BPS-05 are excluded from the deposited application processing fee.
- Experienced candidates will be preferred.
Last Date to Apply
Candidates c send their completely filled applications along with the required documents by 07th June 2023.
Estimated Salary On Appointment
The candidates after selection will get a salary in Basic Pay Scales. These newly recruited employees will get the pay as per the estimated salary of new appointed employee in 2022-23. However, they may have some extra allowances depending on this department’s pay and allowances rules.