Preparation of Passports as Govt Employee

Directorate of Public Instructions (SE), Punjab Lahore has issued Notification No. 2276/Admn (F-4) dated 19th February 2014 in connection with Preparation of Passports as Govt Employee.

During the scrutiny of Ex-Pakistan Leave Cases, it has been observed that some Government officers/teachers have got prepared their International passports as layman without mentioning their status of being a Government Employee. This practice is not according to the rules, so it is illegal.

Before initiating/forwarding Ex-Pakistan leave cases well in time, it must be ensured that the cases are complete in all respect alongwith complete photocopy of the passport clearly elaborating the status of the applicant as ‘Government Employee’.

The case not fulfilling the above mentioned condition will be rejected and a strict action will be taken against the applicant as well as the initiating authority.


Passport Govt Employee






    sir mujy passport k liye Noc chahiye or kya Noc pe mention ho ga k kiss country ma Jana ha or kya next ISSI passport pe kisi or visit tour pe jaya ja sakta ha ??

  2. saadi says:

    dear shumaila i have got noc from my department about 2 years ago. but because of some reasons i am applying for this passport now that is after two years.
    now do i have to get a new noc or the old one can serve the purpose

  3. Aliya says:

    Dear Shumaila I want to show on my passport that I am a government servent while I previously I did not mentioned it.Now Passport office is asking appointment letter along with NOC from HOD.if I give them appointment letter it will show that I have concealed information while getting previous two passport.Now as I want to show the facts they are making it difficult n asking me to keep the previous status as I have comitted a crime?

  4. anusha says:

    from where i can get the APPLICATION FORM FOR NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE FOR government employees? as i want to apply for passport but before that permission is required. can anybody help me in this regard r send me any link from where i can get...

  5. atiq says:

    @imran can tu tell me where is written govt employee on pass port kia ap mjy us ki pic send kar sakty ho

  6. Imran says:

    I am a government employee and "government employee" is written on my passport. I have green passport. Can anyone tell me what can I do in order to get "government employee" removed from my passport.

    I know I can submit resignation, but it will not be accepted due to some reasons.

    Please help me guyz. I really need my passport without "government employee" written on it

  7. asna says:

    hi! please anyone tell me how can I get NOC from education department? I m a govt employee and want a NOC form for passport application?

  8. Mandy says:

    I see a lot of interesting posts on your website.
    You have to spend a lot of time writing, i know how to save you a lot of time,
    there is a tool that creates unique, SEO friendly articles
    in couple of minutes, just search in google - k2 unlimited content

  9. HASHIR says:

    mara nam haj ka lie govt sceam men aa gia ha . men school teacher hon f/g cantt men . ex pakistan leave lana chahta hon tariqa bta deen flight date conferm nahe hoi.kab our kase apply karna ha.

  10. sana says:

    dear Shumaila I have ordinary passport in which my profession is not written. now can i apply for official passport? which authority give me NOC for official passport?

  11. Rizwan shah says:

    can i get annual increments during EOL on half average pay and is my period of EOL be counted in my service or not?

  12. Rizwan shah says:

    thanks lakin main ap kee bat ko samaj naheen saka kis tarah main apni leaves ko double kir sakta hon. or kia full pay per kitna time leave ho saktee hay.
    No.2 half average say murad half basic pay hay or kia is period main ex. Pakistan leave pay ja sakta hoon

  13. Rizwan shah says:

    i was injured during return from my duty palace to home i ride may own bike my left leg was fractured/broken i submitted my MC of illness by no leave was granted to me after laps of one year i.e. 03-10-2013 my leave was granted as 180 days on half average pay w.e.f. 24-9-2010 to 22-3-2011 and 167 days EOL without pay and allowance at that time i have no leave in my leave account now i have leaves in my leave account. please give me suggestion that what rule applies on that that i convert to these leaves from EOL to half average pay or on full pay kindly guide me

    • Dear Rizwan SHah, i think now these conversion cannot be held. However you can try to submit your application for the same to ur department and see what answer they give. Thanks

      • Rizwan shah says:

        But i want that you told me the plea on that plea i take the mater with my department has any solid reason or plea that give me fruitful result. i wan to got help from u

        • Rizwan shah says:

          on the other hand i want to get leave for two to five years from the department but my problem is that i want my service will continue i mean the period of my leave counted in my service you have any solution of this kind of matters. My friends told me that i get leave on half average pay which have no restriction and period is it true or a false story kindly guide me

  14. ROHAN says:

    shumaila jee ye kiya hai ab?in ko job nahi daini,baki sab kar lain ge.plz ppsc ki teaching jobs ka bata dain.

  15. ROHAN says:

    ab ye kiyahai shumaila jee?jobs nahi dain ge ye baki sab thek hai.shumaila jee plz ye batain k ppsc ki teaching jobs kab aain gi?

Leave a Comment

Comment moderation is enabled. Your comment may take some time to appear.